PDA

View Full Version : Club insiders posting on here.

blackpoolhibs
29-05-2014, 09:09 PM
It can't be a coincidence, there are quite a few posters with very low post counts all posting today in support of Petrie. :rolleyes: I believe this is the club trying to divide the support through this web site, i'd imagine its happening on the others too, although dont go on other ones much so have not checked.

Anyone else thinking this?

Westie1875
29-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Either that or hearts fans IMO

RIP
29-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Never doubted it. Could also be Jambo's mind

HH81
29-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Rod has only posted twice tonight.

Devine
29-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Agree completely the thread on the club statement stinks of it

Scouse Hibee
29-05-2014, 09:15 PM
It can't be a coincidence, there are quite a few posters with very low post counts all posting today in support of Petrie. :rolleyes: I believe this is the club trying to divide the support through this web site, i'd imagine its happening on the others too, although dont go on other ones much so have not checked.

That sounds far too organised, tactical and a great response to a difficult situation to be organised by Hibs.

Kato
29-05-2014, 09:18 PM
That sounds far too organised, tactical and a great response to a difficult situation to be organised by Hibs.

,,but there's no harm in assuming.

Hibernia&Alba
29-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Either that or hearts fans IMO

Likely a good deal of maroonic behaviour from the hunchbacks, stirring things up and loving every moment.

down-the-slope
29-05-2014, 09:23 PM

I am aware of a few club management / board who contribute - but to assume that those with biggest post count (gob) are correct in their view is flawed. I think that a lot of watchers / irregular posters feel this issue is so big and crucial that maybe they are posting more often. Look at thread and there is a wide diversity of views from individuals with 'low' post counts

The Leith Dutch
29-05-2014, 09:24 PM

*grins*

Devilstorment
29-05-2014, 09:25 PM
sounds a bit paranoid in my opinion.

Maybe its just people have a different opinion? it does happen sometimes.

We talk about a board thats dissociated from the fans, doubt they would set up fake accounts to try and post positive comments directed at Petrie!!

NAE NOOKIE
29-05-2014, 09:25 PM
I never judge people on the number of posts they have one way or the other ..... some folk post a lot more than others for various reasons.

But its hard to miss the number of posters who have popped up on certain threads with relatively few posts over a long period. They may very well be genuine ...... to those who are, no offence intended.

If its Yams...... hey ho that happens.

If it is club insiders ................................ WTF !!!!

MrSmith
29-05-2014, 09:31 PM
They are all ****** jumbos slopey!

"I've been reading this site for years and this is my first post, don't shoot me but"
"Insert erroneous statement"
"Insert fantastical statement"
"Insert any bulls-hit to get a response"

Aw man this board is infested by them!!

Don Giovanni
29-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

There's also a few "seasoned posters" that I suspect have close links to those running our club (into the ground).

Jonnyboy
29-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

There's also a few "seasoned posters" that I suspect have close links to those running our club (into the ground).

Just to clarify my stance ........ I ain't one of the few :greengrin

Weir7
29-05-2014, 09:48 PM

Yes

Paisley Hibby
29-05-2014, 09:48 PM

Me neither.

Scouse Hibee
29-05-2014, 09:50 PM

I'm still waiting................ is it bent over leaning on a walking stick or something similar :greengrin

Jonnyboy
I'm still waiting................ is it bent over leaning on a walking stick or something similar :greengrin

:greengrin

Greenblood70

Funnily enough it crossed my mind the other night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kato
29-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Yes

That's one. Anyone else?

Pretty Boy
29-05-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm Rod Petrie.

Kato
29-05-2014, 10:07 PM
I'm Rod Petrie.

So am I. Had a large molar out and was given tramadol, made the mistake of having some whisky. Totally Rod Petrie now.

eggbamyasi
29-05-2014, 10:07 PM
What constitutes as a low post count ? Under 50 ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Shields Hibee
29-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Its Rod with many different user names :greengrin Seriously though, I don't think any supporters can really back a man who is now beyond redemption & should be leaving the club ASAP.

I'm wanting him out the club!

One Day Soon
29-05-2014, 10:23 PM

I think that's a bit paranoid. More likely a mixture of Yam trolls and people who just have a different opinion.

Peevemor
29-05-2014, 10:32 PM
JI'd like to clarify that, despite how it may seem at first glance, I am not supporting RP in the various mini arguments that I seem to be having all over the MB . I'm not pro RP, but very much pro Hibs. I love my club, and find it impossible to sit on my hands doing nothing while all sorts of ignorant nonsense is fast becoming . net FACT!

I think the admins' approach is spot on. The issue now isn't whether RP is up to the job, but that 95% (I think that's the official figure :greengrin: ) of the support are no longer to accept his having any influence whatsoever at ER.

hibee_nation
29-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Who knows time will tell I suppose ;)

silverhibee
29-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Me neither :greengrin

silverhibee
29-05-2014, 11:19 PM
What constitutes as a low post count ? Under 50 ?

eggbamyasi
29-05-2014, 11:22 PM

Haha I can assure you im no yf .and I defo dont work inside club .

RIP Bestie
29-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Incredible

Thecat23
29-05-2014, 11:54 PM

100% there are Hearts fans on here like a couple of hibs fans on their site. For the record Prob not all with low post counts are Jambos but it is funny how they seem to back him when the club is toiling.

Would be stupid to just dismiss it as loyal fans when some of these posters haven't posted in ages till now.

pontius pilate
30-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Not a supporter of RP however I am genuinely worried about the number of people who have come out to support him not just on here but on other social network sites alot seem to think the world would end if RP was removed IT WONT it can only get better

spike220
30-05-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm Rod Petrie.

No - I am Rod Petrie

WHUHibs
30-05-2014, 09:29 AM
No - I am Rod Petrie

Actually it's me!!! Looks at my posts criticising myself and that might make people not suspect me :greengrin

nribs
30-05-2014, 09:29 AM
No - I am Rod Petrie

No - Me and my wife are Rod Petrie

--------
30-05-2014, 09:37 AM

Oh yes. At first I thought, how heart-warming that Rod's old mum and dad and uncles and aunties would spend the time and effort to support him in his time of trouble. I thought, I might disagree with them, but how nice that they would do this.

Then I smelled the s***e.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Uuqry9SMjQM/hqdefault.jpg

PS - I am NOT Rod Petrie.

Dan Sarf
30-05-2014, 09:43 AM
If Rod did decide to start posting, what user name would he choose? :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
30-05-2014, 09:44 AM
If Rod did decide to start posting, what user name would he choose? :greengrin

I Am God
The Second Coming
The Infallible Tache