PDA

View Full Version : Four days on.......

theonlywayisup
29-05-2014, 03:42 PM
......how do I feel.

Still pretty numbed by the whole experience. What happened was not really a surprise after our freefall over the last five months (or last five years). The high of Hamilton replaced by the ultimate low. Had enough of Petrie and Butcher and they have to go.

However, my "I will not be back next season" has been replaced by a "I love my club and I will continue to support them".

Anyone else of a similar mind or are you really going to turn you back on the one you love?

sidjames
29-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Nah. Never. Given my difficulties in attending games lately I might even go more often next season. After all when all the chancers on and off the park are long gone our club still belongs to us the fans. I think the challenge next season is one we can win, promotion that is. Every available penny and ounce of energy needs to be thrown at the campaign. No sitting back with excuses. Stand up and be prepared to hammer our way back. I'm in. Xxxx billy and his wee bro.

ManBearPig
29-05-2014, 04:03 PM
agreed. as a great man/cyborg once said 'I'll be back.'

Stax
29-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Bought a paper for the first time since the game today.. I've been in denial / cheesed of since Sunday. Just hope we can get some kind of squad together & put in decent challenge next season. I'll be back as usual, just hope I'm feeling more optimistic at the start of the season than I am just now. GGTTH

Sir David Gray
29-05-2014, 04:25 PM
I've had a few other things on my mind in the last few days which have allowed me to take my mind off of everything to do with Hibs.

It hasn't really properly sunk in yet to be honest but I'll definitely be back.

theonlywayisup
29-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Yes, this is just a wee blip in the proud history of the Hibs.

Doesn't help to feel we wasted a great opportunity on a Premiership without The Rangers and the Hertz.

29-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Still gutted we are where we are but starting to accept it now.

I'll be back next season to cheer on the team I love and hopefully next season can bring us a lot more to smile about.

GGTTH

HibeeHendo
29-05-2014, 05:09 PM
My devastation has just turned to pure anger today. Before the game, I didn't think I'd be this upset if we were relegated.

I was wrong.

weonlywon6-2
29-05-2014, 06:20 PM
......how do I feel.

Still pretty numbed by the whole experience. What happened was not really a surprise after our freefall over the last five months (or last five years). The high of Hamilton replaced by the ultimate low. Had enough of Petrie and Butcher and they have to go.

However, my "I will not be back next season" has been replaced by a "I love my club and I will continue to support them".

Anyone else of a similar mind or are you really going to turn you back on the one you love?

Nope,no matter what i just cant turn my back on the team,i dont want to ,its part of you and it wont diminish either.
Im hoping more than anything that we can get back out there and win some games again and reward the incredible support we have.
Next season most of the teams we play are not far away from edinburgh,no di gwalls or inverness trips so looking forward to livi falkirk cowdenbeath kircaldy so will probably attend more away games than home.
We are in a more competitive league next year than we have been for many years so it will be interesting

theonlywayisup
29-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Nope,no matter what i just cant turn my back on the team,i dont want to ,its part of you and it wont diminish either.
Im hoping more than anything that we can get back out there and win some games again and reward the incredible support we have.
Next season most of the teams we play are not far away from edinburgh,no di gwalls or inverness trips so looking forward to livi falkirk cowdenbeath kircaldy so will probably attend more away games than home.
We are in a more competitive league next year than we have been for many years so it will be interesting

Hopefully, in the grand scheme of things, we will become stronger for what had happened over the past week. The negatives that TB is still in charge could easily be forgotten if we get a winning team on the park. It's just that we can't see that happening!

HibbyAndy
29-05-2014, 07:57 PM
im still devastated, I just cannot believe we are down but ill still be going to every game i can.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-05-2014, 08:02 PM
The realisation will really hit home when the fixture list comes out...

I was numb, I'm now philosophical. Maybe the next stage is dependent on the outcomes of talks over the next few weeks and months. Maybe it's delusion unwilling to imagine what it will be like getting stuck in that division hoping for the best.

You could argue that Terry has experience in the division and taking a club up. I've also been told by an impartial Falkirk fan that Terry always has a shocker in the first year with a club but year 2 is when he gets it together... Time will tell. He has a sneaking suspicion that Hibs will go up. dunno where that comes from but then again I am his project manager ;)

Shields Hibee
29-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Still numb but beginning to accept that we will start in the championship next season with goodness knows what of a squad & type of football on display.

In a way, this has been coming for a while with the constant lack of investment & is another embarrassment for the supporters. I'll be back next season, said the same words after that cup final and was.

At least away games are close to Edinburgh which is perhaps a positive.