PDA

View Full Version : Pre season friendlies

Itsnoteasy
28-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Is it not normally about this time/early June pre season friendlies are announced. If TB is still with us, and rumors are correct that he is of to world cup. Who would oversee these MM?. This is getting a bit like that D-REAM song. Things can only get better.

Saorsa
28-05-2014, 11:34 PM
might be better tae actually have a team in place 1st before we start organising tae play other teams :dunno:

Hermit Crab
28-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Butcher, should he still be I'm charge come Monday has already said hibs are not going away as he prefers to do all the work at EM. There is one game planned down the borders somewhere. Can't remember where though. It might not even go ahead as it might clash with the ramsden cup match now.

ionahibby
29-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Is it not normally about this time/early June pre season friendlies are announced. If TB is still with us, and rumors are correct that he is of to world cup. Who would oversee these MM?. This is getting a bit like that D-REAM song. Things can only get better.

I would hope butcher has cancelled his World Cup gig seeing he has plenty of work to be doing with us.

Bostonhibby
29-05-2014, 09:10 AM
might be better tae actually have a team in place 1st before we start organising tae play other teams :dunno:

:agree: There's a 5 a side tournament coming up here soon, if we could get a goalkeeper there's still time.........

Scottie
29-05-2014, 09:11 AM
I would hope butcher has cancelled his World Cup gig seeing he has plenty of work to be doing with us.

:agree: If he dosen't cancel it he should be ****ing sacked. He should be totally embarrassed with what he has achieved at Hibs in his short time in charge.

Vini1875
29-05-2014, 09:17 AM
He'll go, maybe under the guise of also being to get us some world cup stars. His ego will see to it that its not his fault and that it was down to players not doing what they were told and down to the fans getting on their backs.

adhibs
29-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Whos butchers world cup gig with? There twitter/email and txt comments sections will be getting sent a load of abuse that hopefully filters through to him. Surely he wont be stupid enough to go, however he did think playing long balls to eleven stone five foot odd strikers would work so never know

HH81
29-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Here was me hoping for a Yorkshire tour too :greengrin

Wakeyhibee
29-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Here was me hoping for a Yorkshire tour too :greengrin

Me too :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
29-05-2014, 12:10 PM
I hear we have quite a few games against some lower league teams in the coming weeks.

NAE NOOKIE
29-05-2014, 01:07 PM
I hear we have quite a few games against some lower league teams in the coming weeks.

Ha ha ...... just got it.

Why don't we line up a game with Malmo .................... that will give us an idea of where we are.

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Last summer we were in Portugal preparing for a European trip to Sweden. This summer we'll be in Portobello preparing for a trip to sunny Alloa. And to think I was moaning about things last summer as well...

Scouse Hibee
29-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Maybe we can arrange a game with a couple of big top tier teams.

Billy Whizz
29-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Ha ha ...... just got it.

Why don't we line up a game with Malmo .................... that will give us an idea of where we are.

I'd love another trip away to Malmo

Peevemor
29-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Another Brittany tour please.

Hibeesmad
29-05-2014, 08:33 PM

In Scotland or England?

Forza Fred
29-05-2014, 08:54 PM
In Scotland or England?

I think he was sarcastically referring to the fact that we will indeed be playing lower teams soon......like, erm, every week in the championship:wink:

Hibeesmad
29-05-2014, 09:01 PM
I think he was sarcastically referring to the fact that we will indeed be playing lower teams soon......like, erm, every week in the championship:wink:

Haha just actually realised, can't believe we are actually one of them now

blackpoolhibs
29-05-2014, 09:13 PM
In Scotland or England?

:wink:

Shields Hibee
29-05-2014, 10:40 PM
TB is too busy sorting his WC trip so has probably forgot that when he gets back, the season won't be far away!

Perhaps us on .net should organise the games and we pick teams which are closest to us or offer a good trip out :wink:

Blackpool anyone??

hibby67
29-05-2014, 10:57 PM
with the amount of players we have left it will be down to the pitz for a game of 5's :greengrin

HH81
30-05-2014, 03:55 AM
TB is too busy sorting his WC trip so has probably forgot that when he gets back, the season won't be far away!

Perhaps us on .net should organise the games and we pick teams which are closest to us or offer a good trip out :wink:

Blackpool anyone??

Stop been so selfish, we have done it twice recently.

The better side of the country needs a turn :greengrin

LancashireHibby
30-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Stop been so selfish, we have done it twice recently.

The better side of the country needs a turn :greengrin

It gives you chance to see actual civilisation with electricity and running water and everything. Suppose the illuminations just rub your nose in it though.