PDA

View Full Version : Brian Kennedy

justlikebrazil
28-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I wonder if Brian Kennedy will show an interest in buying out STF? I know he was involved in trying to buy The Rangers but I'm sure he is or was a Hibby. Infact did he not try and buy out STF before? :confused:

Michael
28-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I'd rather have Farmer.

Jonnyboy
28-05-2014, 09:16 PM
No, no and thrice no

Bostonhibby
28-05-2014, 09:19 PM
I wonder if Brian Kennedy will show an interest in buying out STF? I know he was involved in trying to buy The Rangers but I'm sure he is or was a Hibby. Infact did he not try and buy out STF before? :confused:

Egg chaser with an eye for the main chance.....?

We really will have to mobilise Hands off Hibs if this comes to pass.

Drem
28-05-2014, 09:19 PM
And 4 times nay........................
Think he will keep out the way after his interest in the huns.

Paisley Hibby
28-05-2014, 09:20 PM

:taxi

Kaiser1962
28-05-2014, 09:20 PM

Go on a Stockport County fans forum, ask around and get back to us. :cb

stantonhibby
28-05-2014, 09:21 PM

Didnt he take over Stockport Co and run them into thr ground?

Gus Fring
28-05-2014, 09:24 PM
If he's no interested maybe Craig Whyte or Romanov might be interested?

:rolleyes:

Mr White
28-05-2014, 09:26 PM
As someone said of him at the time he went public with his "reluctant" bid for rangers: "Kennedy is like a guy who responds to police enquiries to confess to murders he didn't commit." he's an attention-seeking egomaniac.

Kaiser1962
28-05-2014, 09:29 PM
If he's no interested maybe Craig Whyte or Romanov might be interested?

:rolleyes:

The very fellows..........

KWJ
28-05-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't think there's much point trying to force Farmer into a sale if there's no suitable candidates to buy.

Let's give Leann Dempster time to warm up her chair and take stock and see what she believes is the best way forward.

(And then if it's not what we thing hound her out for being RP's puppet, or something like that.)

Iain G
28-05-2014, 09:55 PM
No, no and thrice no

Seem to remember that his entire football strategy when he was supposedly interested years back involved bringing back Darren Jackson...

Somedays "Better the devil you know" is very apt.

nribs
28-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I'd rather have Farmer.I'd rather have a farmer.

Darren1875
28-05-2014, 09:59 PM
One word Stockport

ekhibee
29-05-2014, 01:52 AM
He made a bid for Hibs before he went for Stockport years ago and was knocked back by Tom Farmer. I remember Kennedy moaning about it at the time in the EEN, saying he'd re-submitted plans with amendments and they still didn't meet their requirements. In this case I think they were quite right to steer well clear of Brian Kennedy.

Posh Swanny
29-05-2014, 05:43 AM
With Kennedy at the helm Hibs 1st team would be playing in the EOS right now instead of the U20s and Edinburgh Rugby would be coming 5th in the Pro12 in front of 4,000 at a black and red seated Easter Road every other week.

Waxy
29-05-2014, 05:45 AM
I'd rather Petrie left. I'd rather Sir Tom Farmer stayed.

Pete
29-05-2014, 05:51 AM
I thought he was an Aston Villa fan.

Either way, he should stick to the violins.

Stevie Reid
29-05-2014, 08:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that at the final fans' forum at ER before SUABC was launched - the one that Farmer spoke at - he said that Brian Kennedy never made a formal bid for Hibs in any case.

leggeto
29-05-2014, 08:56 AM
There is no money at hibs to steal so he won't be interested

ekhibee
29-05-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm pretty sure that at the final fans' forum at ER before SUABC was launched - the one that Farmer spoke at - he said that Brian Kennedy never made a formal bid for Hibs in any case.
Yeh, that's probably true, but he did submit a proposal, then and amended one, both of which were rejected.

Bad Martini
29-05-2014, 10:59 AM
What we need is a millionaire Hibs fan who has money they can afford to lose, who wants no comeback on the investment and who is happy to take pelters if it all goes wrong.

Good luck.

The next best thing is Tom Farmer.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Rattler
29-05-2014, 11:02 AM
I assume that now would be the wrong time to advise that I know Brian quite well and, like others who post on here, have some knowledge of what happened in the past and the proposals.

Maybe best refrain from commenting on this one :rolleyes:

offshorehibby
29-05-2014, 11:21 AM
I'd rather have Romanov

Just Alf
29-05-2014, 11:30 AM
I'd rather have Romanov

He'd come for us? !!!!!

:hyper:

Gettin' Auld
29-05-2014, 11:36 AM
I thought he was an Aston Villa fan.

Either way, he should stick to the violins.

:tee hee:

Football club owners on the fiddle? It'll never catch on.

jacomo
29-05-2014, 12:34 PM
I assume that now would be the wrong time to advise that I know Brian quite well and, like others who post on here, have some knowledge of what happened in the past and the proposals.

Maybe best refrain from commenting on this one :rolleyes:

Seeing as you have mentioned it, what's your opinion of the man? Because I wouldn't want him anywhere near Hibs thanks very much.

Rattler
29-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Seeing as you have mentioned it, what's your opinion of the man? Because I wouldn't want him anywhere near Hibs thanks very much.

Well.........

There is the business side and the personal side.

Not going to slate or praise anyone on an open forum as it may leave .net open to all sorts of claims.

Can see why you're saying what you are, but through personal involvement with him in a sporting capacity he was willing to put his money where his mouth was.

This is a similar thread obviously to that mentioning Kevin Doyle............there are loads of different ways to make money:wink: