PDA

View Full Version : I think. Dempster IN, Butcher OUT, perception Dempster is in charge

NW
28-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I think that the club will play it this way.
They know the pressure is on and want to give the perception that the new CEO is in control

CEO to start on Sunday or Monday and the removal of Butcher and team to follow swiftly. New manager to be in fairly quickly.

RP to use this to deflect from him.

Possible?

bingo70
28-05-2014, 08:04 PM
That's what I think will happen too.

Fingers crossed anyway

Ringothedog
28-05-2014, 08:04 PM
They know the pressure is on and want to give the perception that the new CEO is in control

CEO to start on Sunday or Monday and the removal of Butcher and team to follow swiftly. New manager to be in fairly quickly.

Possible?

I think you will be sorely disappointed

Glorious St Pat
28-05-2014, 08:12 PM
It is possible but if not then plans are afoot (see Petrie meeting thread) to put further pressure on this eventuality.

sidjames
28-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Can that clueless clot really have the audacity to continue. Butcher I mean for the clarification of doubt. He's a failure. Go.

steakbake
28-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Butcher is not the problem. It's Petrie and a cast of several more behind the scenes that need to go. The club is rotten to the core and only a complete sweep of the deadwood will go near fixing it.

madhatter
28-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Deflection tactics won't work here now. Also, he has played this card before. Will not be well-received.

Steve20
28-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Butcher will stay. Petrie will still be running the show, no matter how the club spin it.

reversep
28-05-2014, 08:18 PM

Possible?

I said exactly this on the thread about Simon Pia,s article in The Scotsman, its exactly how Rod operates.

steakbake
28-05-2014, 08:22 PM
I said exactly this on the thread about Simon Pia,s article in The Scotsman, its exactly how Rod operates.

If butcher goes, do you think the right others will go to? Or is this just window dressing some changes?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-05-2014, 08:28 PM

Possible?

Maybe. When Butcher mentioned Dempster in a recent interview I got the impression that there is certainly no love lost.

Saorsa
28-05-2014, 08:30 PM

Possible?Entirely possible, exactly the sort of thing petrie might try tae deflect attention away from himself and also tae pull the wool over folks eyes that she is the boss. Whatever happens though, whether butcher stays or is sacked by her will make nae difference tae me. Only him going will change my stance.