PDA

View Full Version : Hatches Battened Down?

Famous Fiver
28-05-2014, 05:24 PM
I notice that the club web site is still carrying the feature on the 14 players and the banner at the top advising that club is closed and reopens on Tuesday so it suggests to me web site has not been updated since Monday. Surely they have got something to say but the silence is deafening.
I went on to find out the Happy Hibbie half time draw numbers. Anybody know them?

NAE NOOKIE
28-05-2014, 05:31 PM
I notice that the club web site is still carrying the feature on the 14 players and the banner at the top advising that club is closed and reopens on Tuesday so it suggests to me web site has not been updated since Monday. Surely they have got something to say but the silence is deafening.
I went on to find out the Happy Hibbie half time draw numbers. Anybody know them?

Trading standards have told them they cant sell something under a name that doesn't exist.

Hermit Crab
28-05-2014, 06:10 PM

Notoriously slow in updating the fishy site and informing the fans. I was expecting a press release by now. Silence is deafening. They are not doing well in keeping us informed which just pisses fans off even more.

iwasthere1972
28-05-2014, 06:17 PM

Don't know the numbers but I do know that I am not a winner as I heard them at ER on the day.

Sometimes the numbers don't get updated which, although on the list of priorities is at the bottom, needs to be sorted. A few times I've just binned my tickets.

greenpaper55
28-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Don't know the numbers but I do know that I am not a winner as I heard them at ER on the day.

Sometimes the numbers don't get updated which, although on the list of priorities is at the bottom, needs to be sorted. A few times I've just binned my tickets.

The bloke two seats away from me in the west won the dosh.

Peevemor
28-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Notoriously slow in updating the fishy site and informing the fans. I was expecting a press release by now. Silence is deafening. They are not doing well in keeping us informed which just pisses fans off even more.

They'll be waiting for the official arrival of Leeann Dempster so that any statements will come from her.

Gus Fring
28-05-2014, 08:35 PM
What statement are we waiting on? There was one on Sunday apologising and one on Monday announcing who left. What else is there to say?

Lucius Apuleius
28-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Any statement would be ripped to pieces. Absolutely no point unless it is something drastic.

Dave-O
28-05-2014, 08:41 PM
What statement are we waiting on? There was one on Sunday apologising and one on Monday announcing who left. What else is there to say?

Petries leaving statement " get it right roon ye" :greengrin

Gus Fring
28-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Petries leaving statement " get it right roon ye" :greengrin

The statement on Sunday said he's not leaving. Nothing has changed since then. As someone else said nothing the club can say is good enough. Petrie is already handing over control to Leeann Dempster on the 1st of June and there's many more changes yet to come.