PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Question - Investment

nribs
28-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Leeann Dempster takes up her new post on the 1st of June and her first statement reads along the lines of.

This isn’t scaremongering this is fact, our previous incumbent have left us royally *****ed. We find ourselves playing in the Championship in the season 2014-2015 and it’s imperative that we get out of that league at the first time of asking. We are asking you the fans to delve deep, we aren’t asking you to raid your kids piggybanks or cancel holidays and there will be no share certificates issued this is not a share issue, but we are asking you to part with some of your hard earned cash to help us achieve our goal of promotion at the first time of asking. EVERY penny raised will go to our NEW manager to entice the players that he feels necessary to achieve promotion

Anyway assuming Rod and Butcher go would you part with cash season ticket aside? How much if any could we raise?
I believe we need to buy our way out of this league which is a hugely risky strategy I’m aware, I can’t see where the club is going to get any money.

Might not be the best idea ever but just wanted to get your thoughts. Oh and I’m not Leanne by the way :wink:

Sudds_1
28-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Leanne Dempsey takes up her new post on the 1st of June and her first statement reads along the lines of.

This isn’t scaremongering this is fact, our previous incumbent have left us royally *****ed. We find ourselves playing in the Championship in the season 2014-2015 and it’s imperative that we get out of that league at the first time of asking. We are asking you the fans to delve deep, we aren’t asking you to raid your kids piggybanks or cancel holidays and there will be no share certificates issued this is not a share issue, but we are asking you to part with some of your hard earned cash to help us achieve our goal of promotion at the first time of asking. EVERY penny raised will go to our NEW manager to entice the players that he feels necessary to achieve promotion

Anyway assuming Rod and Butcher go would you part with cash season ticket aside? How much if any could we raise?
I believe we need to buy our way out of this league which is a hugely risky strategy I’m aware, I can’t see where the club is going to get any money.

Might not be the best idea ever but just wanted to get your thoughts. Oh and I’m not Leanne by the way :wink:

as long as those 3 were out, along with Petrie...........I'd be up for that. I mean, I'm already £405 down! :greengrin

greenpaper55
28-05-2014, 09:47 AM
If those two( RP and TB) were to go then i would part with my cash but not until, they have had their chance so they can beat it.

Waxy
28-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Leanne Dempsey? She's starting a similar job Leeann Dempster is with us. Wonder if either will help us back.

nribs
28-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Leanne Dempsey? She's starting a similar job Leeann Dempster is with us. Wonder if either will help us back.
Oh bums not a greats start
Changed it cheers Waxy.... Still blaming you for Sunday :)

Michael
28-05-2014, 09:57 AM
I'll not be back until we buy a French champions league winner.

Nailrod
28-05-2014, 09:58 AM
If we get shot of Petrie and Butcher goes then I would genuinely say park the idea of promotion for this season. Treat it as a nice to have.

Trying to buy our way back into the SPL this year with a new executive team, a new management team and a completely new squad would put the whole club under horrendous pressure, and could result in wasting an awful lot of money that could be critical to our future. Just for once I would say let's accept that this year we are in a genuine 'transition phase'.

Waxy
28-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Oh bums not a greats start
Changed it cheers Waxy.... Still blaming you for Sunday :)

I will give apologies all year to anyone who wants one or asks for one.I'm broken.