PDA

View Full Version : Osman sow??

Unseen work
27-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Was this not supposedly a done deal? Will this still be happening that we have been relegated?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Was this not supposedly a done deal? Will this still be happening that we have been relegated?

:agree:

dmc1875
27-05-2014, 06:04 PM
:agree:

Is he any good? I know nothing about him. Has a deal been agreed?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Is he any good? I know nothing about him. Has a deal been agreed?

Never seen him play, Crystal Palace reserves player. From what I am told a deal was agreed a while ago.

Weststandwanab
27-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Never seen him play, Crystal Palace reserves player. From what I am told a deal was agreed a while ago.

Subject to survival I understand.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Subject to survival I understand.

As far as I know, he is still coming.

nribs
27-05-2014, 06:25 PM
As far as I know he isn't coming to Easter Road.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 06:28 PM
As far as I know he isn't coming to Easter Road.

I'm gonna ask.

3pm
27-05-2014, 06:31 PM
As far as I know, none of you know.

nribs
27-05-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm gonna ask.
:) sorry I'm just being a Muppet an attempt at humour. As far as I know meaning I haven't heard a thing about this guy.apolot

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 06:34 PM

Before we were relegated he had agreed to sign. I will ask if anything has changed.

flash
27-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Before we were relegated he had agreed to sign. I will ask if anything has changed.

Ask who? Transfer rumours.com?

MacGruber
27-05-2014, 06:37 PM

I know nowt about him. Don't know if he's good or not and I know you can't gauge much from fans forums but if you want to keep a level of excitement don't put a search in for Osman Sow on Palace's fans forum!! The general debate is whether he is the clubs most pointless ever signing. Still if he comes I'll have an open mind and he gets judged solely on what he does at Hibs.

GGTTH07
27-05-2014, 06:45 PM

Hahaha.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 07:05 PM

Aye, very good.

You have a PM

sleeping giant
27-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Aye, very good.

You have a PM

:faf:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 07:23 PM
:faf:

No one else is laughing?

Michael
27-05-2014, 07:30 PM
I reckon he's pretty good, based on his name alone. Hope he's coming!

3pm
27-05-2014, 07:42 PM
No one else is laughing?

How did you get on? Did you find out?

Nutmegged
27-05-2014, 07:46 PM
No one else is laughing?

I would mate but I dont want a PM getting pelters ;-)

SunshineOnLeith
27-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Give his 23 twitter followers a minute, eh?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 08:10 PM
I would mate but I dont want a PM getting pelters ;-)

Didn't give him pelters, ask him yourself.

Even when I do get told I am not posting it because folk just take the piss, it happened other day with Thecat.

I will be keeping most things I am told to myself from now to avoid the cheeky remarks.

RIP Bestie
27-05-2014, 09:52 PM
No one else is laughing?
I am. Are you going to ask McPake?

Greencore
27-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Oh my .... - http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=142596

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-05-2014, 10:13 PM
That Palace message board could just as easily be our message board, with Osman Sow traded for Danny Haynes. Or a number of our other strikers over the past 5-10 years. I'm often left asking "what is the point...?"

Greencore
27-05-2014, 10:15 PM
That Palace message board could just as easily be our message board, with Osman Sow traded for Danny Haynes. Or a number of our other strikers over the past 5-10 years. I'm often left asking "what is the point...?"
Yep...

NOLA
27-05-2014, 10:16 PM
bound to make a pigs ear of himself if he joins

RIP Bestie
27-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Seems he would be in keeping with the quality of Butchers previous 3 signings.

MacGruber
27-05-2014, 10:38 PM

Told you not to look!

For balance - you'll find a different theme searching Liam Craig on a Hibs forum to a St Johnstone forum. If he signs he gets my full support and will be judged from then.

FitbaFolkKen
28-05-2014, 09:29 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27602328

Released today!

R'Albin
28-05-2014, 09:46 PM

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

EK_Hibs
12-07-2014, 01:03 PM
He's apparently starting for the Yams today as a Trialist.

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 01:17 PM
He's apparently starting for the Yams today as a Trialist.

Really? Wonder if the deal with him fell through when But TB was sacked it Killed the deal?

R11Loaded
12-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Really? Wonder if the deal with him fell through when But TB was sacked it Killed the deal?

He is defo starting for hearts today

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Popped over to Sickback, your right he does start! Sure there was someone on here who knows him?

Maybe they can shed light on what's happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldo
12-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Popped over to Sickback, your right he does start! Sure there was someone on here who knows him? Maybe they can shed light on what's happening? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it not London Hibs or something??

Billy Whizz
12-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Was it not London Hibs or something??

Aldo, that's the one

London Hibs FC
12-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Deal went into limbo when we got relegated.

TB called Osman after he was fired to apologise but told him that there may still be a possibility of a contract offer from Hibs. He was to be included in the now infamous 'list' of players that TB & SM had identified which would be handed over to the new manager.

Since then he hasn't heard anything from the club. He was in Sweden last week on trial with Helsingborg, who still seem to be interested in him...... he was saying that the Swedish Transfer Window opens on July 15th.

He was back in London this week and received a call from Levein to invite him up to Hearts for a few days.

The laddie just wants to gets a deal locked down as soon as possible.

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Deal went into limbo when we got relegated.

TB called Osman after he was fired to apologise but told him that there may still be a possibility of a contract offer from Hibs. He was to be included in the now infamous 'list' of players that TB & SM had identified which would be handed over to the new manager.

Since then he hasn't heard anything from the club. He was in Sweden last week on trial with Helsingborg, who still seem to be interested in him...... he was saying that the Swedish Transfer Window opens on July 15th.

He was back in London this week and received a call from Levein to invite him up to Hearts for a few days.

The laddie just wants to gets a deal locked down as soon as possible.

Cheers mate appreciate you posting this. Must be frustrating waiting on clubs and no wonder he just wants a deal.

woodyhfc4892
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Seems to have just scored for them as well

Billy Whizz
12-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Cheers mate appreciate you posting this. Must be frustrating waiting on clubs and no wonder he just wants a deal.

Stubbs must be aware if him though a he played in the development league. Surely must have played against Everton in this league last season

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Stubbs must be aware if him though a he played in the development league. Surely must have played against Everton in this league last season

Yeah that's a good point. He will be aware more so as his agent will be getting in touch with many clubs in Scotland as well as elsewhere.

Maybe he's seen enough to think he's not good enough and wants better!

Billy Whizz
12-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Yeah that's a good point. He will be aware more so as his agent will be getting in touch with many clubs in Scotland as well as elsewhere.

Maybe he's seen enough to think he's not good enough and wants better!

Probably doesn't think he's good enough, if he was on Marsella's list, and he's decided not to show any interest in him

bingo70
12-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Hearts fan I know described him on Facebook something like, Very raw but decent.

That translates to me as utter pish but scored a goal and he's foreign so exciting. Reckon he'll have cult hero status by Christmas.

Gmack7
12-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Hearts fan I know described him on Facebook something like, Very raw but decent.

That translates to me as utter pish but scored a goal and he's foreign so exciting. Reckon he'll have cult hero status by Christmas.
The next beslija I hope

H18Y GW
13-07-2014, 07:12 AM

2 Gunts on my FB likened him too Ngoo....Sounds decent lol

Aldo
13-07-2014, 07:21 AM
If he's not good enough for Stubbs then he's not good enough for me!!

Eyrie
13-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Probably doesn't think he's good enough, if he was on Marsella's list, and he's decided not to show any interest in him

Could be that Sow was regarded as suitable for Butcher's tactics and Stubbs doesn't believe that he fits our new style of football.

I hope he gets his move to Sweden.

Wotherspiniesta
10-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Good performance today. Some very nice touches, bit of pace and strength, not to mention a cracking finish.

Hope we've not missed the boat here.

brog
10-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Good performance today. Some very nice touches, bit of pace and strength, not to mention a cracking finish.

Hope we've not missed the boat here.

All left footed so needs to be man marked by Forster & push him on to his right side. FWIW he was non existent in 2nd half today until Newco pushed everyone up & gave him space but he took his goal v well. I thought Nielson was smart, sound tactics though those probably came from Potter but was clever to sub McGhee. Mind you if a Hibs player on a yellow had committed the foul McGhee did then CT would have been sprinting to get a red out.

SneakersO'Toole
10-08-2014, 04:25 PM
He can GTF like the rest of the hearts players.

People on here seem to creaming themselves over this guy. The Hearts fans already think they've found the next John Robertson. Don't feed their ego anymore.

Lets see what he is like after half a season. His career record up till now is Lillian Gish so im not gonna get carried away by one game.

marti1875
10-08-2014, 04:39 PM
He can GTF like the rest of the hearts players.

People on here seem to creaming themselves over this guy. The Hearts fans already think they've found the next John Robertson. Don't feed their ego anymore.

Lets see what he is like after half a season. His career record up till now is Lillian Gish so im not gonna get carried away by one game.

Whilst i do think he took his goal well i don't think he done a great deal to merit some of the glowing reports about him today.:agree:
I've already heard a few saying his performance was "absolutely terrific" and "truly outstanding" and to me that is so friggin over exaggerated to be true!
The first half he had a couple and yes i mean only a couple, of decent flicks but he fouled persistently resulting in him getting rightly booked. Most high balls he was looking at the player and jumping into the player than even bothering to try and play the ball and thus it got him booked as even the cheat of a ref realised he had to book him eventually for it.
Second half i almost forgot he was even playing bar him getting the ball and simply stopping then laying of a simple ball that even i could do. Yes, then he scored which i suppose is what he's paid for but the point i'm getting at is the over exaggerated dribbling at the mouth, wetting themselves type of reports about his performance which is way OTT...all in my opinion of course :greengrin

CraigHibee
10-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Hearts win their 1st game and their fans are creaming themselves like they have won the champions league, mutants

GreenLake
10-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Hearts win their 1st game and their fans are creaming themselves like they have won the champions league, mutants

To be fair, it was a victory over the club they aspire to be like so it must have been a big deal for them.

HibbyAndy
10-08-2014, 04:58 PM
This guy is the dogs bollocks, Yep its defo inevitable...

SneakersO'Toole
10-08-2014, 05:01 PM
This guy is the dogs bollocks, Yep its defo inevitable...

Behave yerself. Give me Farid any day.

Someone is has proven himself at this level.

Spike Mandela
10-08-2014, 05:06 PM

We were creaming ourselves after getting beat by Sevco. Credjt where credit is due it's a great start for the charity thieves.

Lee
10-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Behave yerself. Give me Farid any day.

Someone is has proven himself at this level.

....and don't forget our goalkeeper also has the same goals per game ratio as hearts new "goal machine" :wink: :agree:

hibsbollah
10-08-2014, 05:18 PM
All sounds very much like the hype Ngoo got early on.

hibbysam
10-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Weren't they creaming themselves over N'Goo after about 3/4 games including the semi final at ER? Look what happened there, big tall quick striker... I'll reserve judgement until the end of the season! I reckon he'll score 10-12 max!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-08-2014, 05:40 PM
No doubt if he came here he'd be an absolute donkey.

HoboHarry
10-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Three page thread on a player who has played one game for Hearts. Who cares about him? AS will have our center backs well briefed....

bigwheel
10-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Honestly , this boy is a Crystal
palace reserve reject . Stephen Dobbie was well ahead of him in the squad ...he looks a decent signing at our level , but come on - he ain't nothing special !

truehibernian
10-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Our striker scored too you know :aok: who knows, Farid might even bag a couple next week too........more proven at every level than Sow :agree:

HibbyAndy
10-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Our striker scored too you know :aok: who knows, Farid might even bag a couple next week too........more proven at every level than Sow :agree:

Correct..Farid has pished all over this league before, But hey dont let facts get in the way eh?.. I know who id want in my team out the 2 of them .