PDA

View Full Version : Online petition to oust Petrie

Glorious St Pat
27-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Delighted that the Association, former players and corporate backers are upping the ante to get rid of Petrie.

Also pleased with the Hibs.net response to the board.

Could another mass online petition and sent to Leann Dempster force the issue further. From her previous communications with fan groups and general supporters on Twitter, she certainly seems to engage with the fans and reply to direct communication unlike the Stasi brigade at ER.

Survey monkey is free and could be linked through social media. A large response would also be picked by the media.

thoughts?

B.H.F.C
27-05-2014, 09:41 AM
If one is set up then I'd certainly put my name on it.

Think a proper petition with a serious amount of names is a good place to start to show that it isn't a minority that want him gone.

Nailrod
27-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Delighted that the Association, former players and corporate backers are upping the ante to get rid of Petrie.

Also pleased with the Hibs.net response to the board.

Could another mass online petition and sent to Leann Dempster force the issue further. From her previous communications with fan groups and general supporters on Twitter, she certainly seems to engage with the fans and reply to direct communication unlike the Stasi brigade at ER.

Survey monkey is free and could be linked through social media. A large response would also be picked by the media.

thoughts?Definitely something that should be done. Unfortunately it would be too easy for our friends across the way to hijack a public survey. I think it needs to be run on .Net - as an open poll - and restricted to existing members.

greenpaper55
27-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Great idea, RP probably thinks he has got away with it again but we need to tell him otherwise.

JustSimplyHibs
27-05-2014, 09:43 AM
I'd sign it.

The Gorf
27-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I'd sign it.
I'd deliver it.

WestStandMoaner
27-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Definitely something that should be done. Unfortunately it would be too easy for our friends across the way to hijack a public survey. I think it needs to be run on .Net - as an open poll - and restricted to existing members.

This needs to be a petition that all Hibs fans can out their name to the more names the better, its a disgrace Petrie or Butcher are still in their positions

YehButNoBut
27-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Would be a good idea, anything that get's the strength of feeling by the fans over to the board is welcome.

Survey Monkey is only free for up to 100 responses would cost for more than that.

Makaveli
27-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Good idea.

Then get it printed out and have a well kent face deliver it to the club to attract press photographers etc.

YehButNoBut
27-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Some other sites for creating online petitions

http://www.ipetitions.com/

http://www.petitions24.com/

http://www.change.org/en-GB

Nailrod
27-05-2014, 10:33 AM
On the Admin Email thread The Green Goblin has pointed out that a poll can too easily be skewed by 'other factors', and that we should stick to an email, signed by those who agree. I think he is right.

bobbyhibs1983
27-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I know this may seem harsh but i dont tihnk petitions are the way to go ,of course imo

didn't the yams do sometihng like that and wasn't it openly mocked on here?

I think soemthing has to be done of course.I think the only thing petrie understands is money. so sometihng alone the lines of like getting a meeting with the board(theres a group section 43/some group similar sorry my minds went blank) and say ok mr petrie/the board/whoever the vast majority of fans(if you did a petition/something simlar)
are not happy with YOU so therefore its come down to this every YOU go or we (the fans-however many would wanna do this) we go, you have 1 week to decide, in which time either you go or we keep away from the club.

Saorsa
27-05-2014, 03:45 PM
set it up, I'll sign it

petrie get tae ****

Chuck Rhoades
27-05-2014, 03:59 PM
LWT purchased a Survey Monkey account. I am sure someone still involved with LWT could help support this?

Moon unit
27-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Boycotting any planned forums that Petrie organises will cut off the oxygen he craves to spout his excuses and failed plans...don't give the man an audience, this will stop him in his tracks!

147lothian
27-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Im in, good to see people doing something to remove brand petrie, I take my hat off to this initiative