PDA

View Full Version : Will We Get Any News From The Club Today

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Suspect not

If KING ROD has anything to do with it he will want to keep things as low key as possible for two reasons

1. Self preservation
2. He does not give a toss about the fans

Only hope is he has seen sense and announces He TB and MM are leaving the club ...... Woops just spilt ma 10th double voddy and coke !!!

Seriously though I think it will be typical Hibs and they will refuse to keep us informed other than the blandest of statements

Time for us to see if Leeann Dempster is her own person as her Forte is engagement with the fans

Good luck lady ..... I hope - but am not confident that you can operate without interference

SMAXXA
27-05-2014, 07:40 AM
I think we will get an announcement from the club today

TornadoHibby
27-05-2014, 07:43 AM
I think we will get an announcement from the club today

Only if the new lady CEO starts today as the next thing we will hear will be "her decision" rather than RP's IMO! :wink:

nribs
27-05-2014, 07:51 AM
When does Leanne Dempster take over at Hibs? I only hope she x an make peace.

Ronniekirk
27-05-2014, 07:54 AM
No they will now seek to meet and have some media strategy for dealing with this mess and if they are going public with anything they know fans are are looking to pick fault so they need to work out themselves how they plan to move forward and Lee Ann will need briefed as she is likely to be the new face of the Regime change but it will be obvious who is pulling the strings by the content .

scott7_0(Prague)
27-05-2014, 07:56 AM
what are you expecting to hear?

Rod has gave his piece on Sunday, they gave a statement on outgoing players yesterday.

I am guessing no contact will be made with the fans until end of the week at earliest or into next week.

TornadoHibby
27-05-2014, 07:57 AM
No they will now seek to meet and have some media strategy for dealing with this mess and if they are going public with anything they know fans are are looking to pick fault so they need to work out themselves how they plan to move forward and Lee Ann will need briefed as she is likely to be the new face of the Regime change but it will be obvious who is pulling the strings by the content .

..........and breath!!! :wink::greengrin

ALF TUPPER
27-05-2014, 08:07 AM
I think they'll meet and set up a wee strategy. Not expecting anything for a few days. LD will want time to take stock. Good luck to her

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 08:07 AM
what are you expecting to hear? Rod has gave his piece on Sunday, they gave a statement on outgoing players yesterday. I am guessing no contact will be made with the fans until end of the week at earliest or into next week.

That's my point ... I expect to hear nowt but

Would like to hear some sort of rallying call instead of the insipid patronising nonsense that RP put out on Sunday

We need some promises that things will be rectified and the fans concerns will be taken seriously

We need to hear what this wind of change is going to bring

We need to hear a vision for the way we are going to try and bounce back at first attempt

We need the owner STF to give reassurance that he is remotely interested

what do you want ?

One day of yep we've released those who were out of contract cause we need to save money.

now that's all folks let us get on with it and we will sort it out behind the scenes

guarantee that's how KING ROD wants to play it

blackpoolhibs
27-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Some sort of meeting will probably be arranged with the support, but it will be hand picked by Hibs. They will then turn up and give everyone the same bull***** they always do.

Unless Petrie is completely out the door, gone left deid, no bugger will believe a word that comes from the club again.

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Some sort of meeting will probably be arranged with the support, but it will be hand picked by Hibs. They will then turn up and give everyone the same bull***** they always do. Unless Petrie is completely out the door, gone left deid, no bugger will believe a word that comes from the club again.

Correct

Hermit Crab
27-05-2014, 08:18 AM
I fully expect a club statement today but as we know media relations between club and fans has been very poor over the years.

Speedway
27-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Dear supporters of this once proud club,

We've spent the last 48 hours reflecting on the pain and hurt we've caused you all, especially those who've never witnessed Hibs in this position before.

We've considered our own ineptitude at running your club.

We understand that not returning to the top division at the first time of asking, regardless our who else is in that division, is unacceptable.

So here's what we're doing about it.

We've let 14 of the players who aren't good enough for this club, go. We're open to offers on the rest except the kids.

We will sign a new team and invest heavier than we've ever done to acquire it. Will reading that make agents double their price? Maybe.

We will begin announcing signings on the 1st of June. That day we will also open our summer open house where Easter Road will be available free of charge for you to walk in, meet with us and gie us anything you think we deserve.

We'll provide 3 weekly press and Hibernian tv updates on what we're doing and the next time club legends offer to come and work with our youth players free of charge, we'll have the decency to acknowledge their offer and moreover, welcome them with open arms.

You see, we thought we were right in the way we've handled things up to now, we weren't and we'll pay the price accordingly.

Any senior player from this season still at the club at the start of next will be used as a sub only and called upon only if our new signings are unavailable for selection.

We'll make signings of a quality that will excite you and in short, put Hibs back where we belong.

This situation that we've brought about for you is appalling. We're unreservedly apologetic and once we've set you up for the new season, you can vote at the AGM whether we stay or go because with all due respect, emotion blinds logic when running a club and you know nothing about the business of football. You might say neither do we - fair enough, we deserve that.

If you vote us out, we'll give you a parting gift of a financial nature and its all yours from there. If you want us to stay, we'll crack on with winning the championship.

We'll send everyone on our database three designs for next seasons home and away kits and produce the majority vote winner as our strip. We know you like it traditional.

If you can support us as we do this - thank you, but we've asked enough of you over the years, it's our turn now.

Again, sorry.

Sir Tom Farmer and Rod Petrie

Owners but not heirs of The Hibernian Football Club Limited

That would do me for this week.

Saorsa
27-05-2014, 08:37 AM
I fully expect a club statement today but as we know media relations between club and fans has been very poor over the years.everything has been poor between the club and the fans, that's what happens when your club is run by an arrogant tosser whose heid is so far up his ain erse he disnae give a toss about anything but himself and his over inflated ego. He disnae give a **** about the damage he's done or continues tae dae while here, if he did he'd be gone.

scott7_0(Prague)
27-05-2014, 08:39 AM
I fully expect a club statement today but as we know media relations between club and fans has been very poor over the years.

You got your statement on Sunday!!

when will Hibs fan realize they dont give a s h i t about us.

Captain Trips
27-05-2014, 08:42 AM
The most pressing matter for me is manager. He needs removed quick smart. Butcher today. Petrie next.

h185forever
27-05-2014, 08:56 AM
yeah I'm hoping to hear the chuckle brothers are out the door........and Nelson and McGivern carrying their bags too

Steven_Hibs
27-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Dear supporters of this once proud club,

We've spent the last 48 hours reflecting on the pain and hurt we've caused you all, especially those who've never witnessed Hibs in this position before.

We've considered our own ineptitude at running your club.

We understand that not returning to the top division at the first time of asking, regardless our who else is in that division, is unacceptable.

So here's what we're doing about it.

We've let 14 of the players who aren't good enough for this club, go. We're open to offers on the rest except the kids.

We will sign a new team and invest heavier than we've ever done to acquire it. Will reading that make agents double their price? Maybe.

We will begin announcing signings on the 1st of June. That day we will also open our summer open house where Easter Road will be available free of charge for you to walk in, meet with us and gie us anything you think we deserve.

We'll provide 3 weekly press and Hibernian tv updates on what we're doing and the next time club legends offer to come and work with our youth players free of charge, we'll have the decency to acknowledge their offer and moreover, welcome them with open arms.

You see, we thought we were right in the way we've handled things up to now, we weren't and we'll pay the price accordingly.

Any senior player from this season still at the club at the start of next will be used as a sub only and called upon only if our new signings are unavailable for selection.

We'll make signings of a quality that will excite you and in short, put Hibs back where we belong.

This situation that we've brought about for you is appalling. We're unreservedly apologetic and once we've set you up for the new season, you can vote at the AGM whether we stay or go because with all due respect, emotion blinds logic when running a club and you know nothing about the business of football. You might say neither do we - fair enough, we deserve that.

If you vote us out, we'll give you a parting gift of a financial nature and its all yours from there. If you want us to stay, we'll crack on with winning the championship.

We'll send everyone on our database three designs for next seasons home and away kits and produce the majority vote winner as our strip. We know you like it traditional.

If you can support us as we do this - thank you, but we've asked enough of you over the years, it's our turn now.

Again, sorry.

Sir Tom Farmer and Rod Petrie

Owners but not heirs of The Hibernian Football Club Limited

That would do me for this week.

Got this down to a T. They would never admit to failing on such a scale as this though!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 09:03 AM
When does Leanne Dempster take over at Hibs? I only hope she x an make peace.

1st June but she was at East Mains yesterday with Petrie.

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Apparently Mike Reilly was on the radio this morning saying there will be a big announcement at the end of the week. :confused:

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Apparently Mike Reilly was on the radio this morning saying there will be a big announcement at the end of the week. :confused:

From who ?

Supporters groups or the Club ?

Hermit Crab
27-05-2014, 09:11 AM

On radio Scotland this morning but I only caught the last 20 seconds. All he said was that changes were needed but may have mentioned a big announcement earlier in his interview.

Mans an erse anyway.

Hermit Crab
27-05-2014, 09:12 AM
From who ?

Supporters groups or the Club ?

Club.

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Club.

Cheers

RP is still the King and TB will get us up

Sorry to be sarcastic

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 09:16 AM
And why keep us waiting til the end of the week ?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 09:18 AM
I've told there is another big meeting on Friday.

EdinMike
27-05-2014, 09:21 AM

:rolleyes:

Lmc2105
27-05-2014, 09:27 AM
:rolleyes:

If it was between supporters groups I can confirm that we were not involved although I can't speak for the rest.

scott7_0(Prague)
27-05-2014, 09:29 AM
And why keep us waiting til the end of the week ?

I would guess plans need to be made and confirmed.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2014, 09:35 AM
I would guess plans need to be made and confirmed.

Probably and other folk will need to see if they are loosing their job (backroom staff/behind the scenes folk etc) since we are relegated.

EdinMike
27-05-2014, 09:42 AM
If it was between supporters groups I can confirm that we were not involved although I can't speak for the rest.

I'll speak on behalf of St Patrick's. Not involved. He doesn't speak for fans, nor involves them.

JustSimplyHibs
27-05-2014, 09:42 AM

Leann Dempster Officially leaves Motherwell and will be joining :greengrin

southsider
27-05-2014, 09:45 AM
I believe but a group being set up tp oust Petrie and invest in fan ownership. Watch this space.

Togs91
27-05-2014, 10:59 AM
We wont hear anything today, not even the week. RP will be stuck hiding under his rock until LD steps in hoping she will carry the burden whilst he stands behind her, callig. All the shots to further ruin this great club.

AlbertK86
27-05-2014, 05:13 PM
So as suspected no news from club

Sheer arrogance and ignorance

They do not given a flying **** about us

KING ROD obviously thinks if he ignores the minions they'll soon go away and it will blow over

Get this man out of our club ASAP.

Steve20
27-05-2014, 05:16 PM
So as suspected no news from club

Sheer arrogance and ignorance

They do not given a flying **** about us

KING ROD obviously thinks if he ignores the minions they'll soon go away and it will blow over

Get this man out of our club ASAP.

Spot on. The club haven't have a **** about the fans in a long time.

How do we go about getting him out the club? Chants of 'Petrie out' and the occasional email of complaint won't bother him.