PDA

View Full Version : McGregor

madhatter
26-05-2014, 08:19 PM
I'd be happy to get the lad, Darren McGregor, in that Hearts are after. Big Hibs fan and came across as a more assured defender than what we've got.

Bronson
26-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Decent player but very injury prone which makes him a bit of a risk, think we need to take advantage of Marsella's scouting ability and find gems for peanuts like he did at ICT.

southsider
26-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Decent player but very injury prone which makes him a bit of a risk, think we need to take advantage of Marsella's scouting ability and find gems for peanuts like he did at ICT.
The 3 that came in the last transfer window were not exactly a rip-roaring success.

Billychaotic182
26-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Take him in a heart beat

ekhibee
26-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Yeh, he was definitely quite injury prone, but seems to have got over that now, he played a lot of games for St Midden last season. Good player.

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Not sure about this lad but I hope we sign permanent players and stop taking on poor loan deals.

Itsnoteasy
26-05-2014, 08:42 PM
The 3 that came in the last transfer window were not exactly a rip-roaring success.

:top marks

Bronson
26-05-2014, 08:42 PM

They do their business in the summer, that's always been the case. Butcher's mark on the team was always going to be made in this window so let's see what they have up their sleeve.

500miles
26-05-2014, 09:04 PM
We allow one crocked centre half to go, only to sign another? Possibly even more injury prone?

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 09:07 PM
We allow one crocked centre half to go, only to sign another? Possibly even more injury prone?

This :top marks

Darren is nothing more than a plodder in my opinion - not good with his feet and is brave right enough. But legs made of fibreglass.

The big lad from Cowdenbeath - Nathaniel Wedderburn - now that is a centre half I'd like signed.

madhatter
26-05-2014, 09:39 PM
This :top marks

Darren is nothing more than a plodder in my opinion - not good with his feet and is brave right enough. But legs made of fibreglass.

The big lad from Cowdenbeath - Nathaniel Wedderburn - now that is a centre half I'd like signed.

Yeah, he doesn't look too bad actually. Youngish, tall and physical. The latter being a vital ingredient at the moment. Strength and height was missing from previous lot. Can play both midfield and CB so whether he'd be better in midfield I don't know. Not really seen much of Cowdenbeath tbf.