PDA

View Full Version : Managing Players / Staff these days!

Kaiserclem
26-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Has. Butcher been poor? Definitely.....

Has our club been run shockingly bad (finances apart) for years? Definitely.....

must it be a nightmare trying to manage players that are obviously not good enough and signed by your predecessor, have attitudes that it ain't their fault and also that it's anyone but theirs (as said by Mcpake today)?? 100% for sure.

In every industry today people claim to be bullied etc. when most of the time they are simply just being managed. Not everyone likes the truth that they aren't performing or even good enough but it requires someone to tell them. Not everyone is right when they think they r Ronaldo!

Butcher shouldn't have have told them they were all getting let go at the end of the season as it cost us IMO but I tell you what, he was right 100%! They needed to go, more still do, so as much as I think tactically he has been poor and his decision making has been worse than poor I do believe we need to see who he brings in. There has to have been two plans in place, one for survival and one for relegation. Let's see what happens.....