PDA

View Full Version : Directors' emoluments

skankomcphee
26-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I wonder if the boardroom pay - criticised for its size in the last - will be cut back over he coming months?

In particular, will Leeann Dempster face a pay cut before her first day in the job? That would be a blow for any of us, but equally if the admin staff are also taking a hit (as was suggested earlier) then surely the board should also share the pain.

oregonhibby
26-05-2014, 06:38 PM
I wonder if the boardroom pay - criticised for its size in the last - will be cut back over he coming months?

In particular, will Leeann Dempster face a pay cut before her first day in the job? That would be a blow for any of us, but equally if the admin staff are also taking a hit (as was suggested earlier) then surely the board should also share the pain.

The non-executive Board members receive no fees - been done to death here - and as noted RP is not remunerated by the Club. I imagine there will be severe tightening of belts and the executive and staff will have to take a cut or a freeze at best. I imagine there will be a round of redundancies.

Bostonhibby
26-05-2014, 06:41 PM
The non-executive Board members receive no fees - been done to death here - and as noted RP is not remunerated by the Club. I imagine there will be severe tightening of belts and the executive and staff will have to take a cut or a freeze at best. I imagine there will be a round of redundancies.

:agree: The OP might not have been on here often enough though eh? :wink:

If they have a problem with emoluments there is a cream available on prescription that will clear them up nicely. LTYF.............

Big Frank
26-05-2014, 06:48 PM

aye, LD will be facing a pay cut before she evens starts the job. :agree:

coz really, thats what happens in life. we agree a new job and find out when its time to start, we get a paycut :agree:

sparrowheid.

Kato
26-05-2014, 07:07 PM

Maybe you could give us a break down of the emoluments.

oregonhibby
26-05-2014, 09:57 PM
A white crea.......no let's not!

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2014, 10:01 PM

why should she :dunno: