PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper Fitba'

IanFaeClerrie
26-05-2014, 05:56 PM
A round trip from my hoose to the 9 other grounds we have to visit next year will take 6 h 41 min 307 miles without traffic! Pretty encouraging when it's five hours to Ross County and back on its own. So a big saving in petrol plus admission is on average £8 less a game. Just a pity we bought our season tickets ages ago. Do we get a refund now?

BH Hibs
26-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Aye, very good.

IanFaeClerrie
26-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Aye, very good.

it's 23 miles less from Armadale and you could watch the Monarchs on a Friday for the same price

iwasthere1972
26-05-2014, 06:10 PM
A round trip from my hoose to the 9 other grounds we have to visit next year will take 6 h 41 min 307 miles without traffic! Pretty encouraging when it's five hours to Ross County and back on its own. So a big saving in petrol plus admission is on average £8 less a game. Just a pity we bought our season tickets ages ago. Do we get a refund now?

Rod has promised to refund all the money and to throw in some car mats free of charge as well as wash your car at your hoose at a time to suit you.

Top bloke.

LaMotta
26-05-2014, 06:14 PM

Does the £8 include concessions? Seems awfy low still.....

IanFaeClerrie
26-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Rod has promised to refund all the money and to throw in some car mats free of charge Bugger - already have Hibs car mats - and everything else!