PDA

View Full Version : Terry butcher

mcfly
26-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Its clear from all the various threads, posts and chants at the end of the day that our manager has lost the fans.

I had great hopes for him but he has taken us from a comfortable mid table team lacking a bit of confidence to a hoofball team and relegation.

He continued to play McGivern and nelson 2 of the worst players to ever play for hibs at any level and drained all the confidence from everyone else

Well thanks a lot terry ...I will not be buying into your style of hoofball and I'd prefer it if you left

chrisski33
26-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Can we and folk have thread re butcher?

cocopops1875
26-05-2014, 04:07 PM
"It's clear from all the various threads" yet you thought there were not quite enough ?

Onion
26-05-2014, 04:12 PM
The fact that Petrie and Butcher are still anywhere near Easter Road says everything you need to know about a piss poor club. Failure is not only tolerated it is warmly embraced by the Board, as that is their consistent level of performance. How does the club begin to recover when the very men who have driven it down remain in place? How can you trust 2 people who have systematically stripped the club of any remaining pride, rewritten record books and still think they have a right to be part of the club's future?

They have the luxury of knowing our demise was in the last seconds of the last game and so will not be subjected to the abuse they richly deserve. Butcher is our Moyes. At least Man U have done something about their problem and can fix things in one 1season. Butcher had set Hibs back Years !

TB does not deserve to have the chance to put things right - he simply can't . He is a damaged manager who has shown himself to be seriously flawed in many departments. Petrie's fate is linked to Butcher's. Self preservation is the name if the game at ER. Football and the good of the club are secondary considerations. These men are a disgrace and not fit to be at Hibs.