PDA

View Full Version : Positives???

crieffhibee
26-05-2014, 12:40 PM
When I received the phone call delivering the news my dear mother in an effort to calm me and the old man down kept saying think about positives although she couldn't come up with any

Was mentioned on another thread about 3pm KO's

Any more positives because in struggling ??

Coco Bryce
26-05-2014, 12:42 PM
When I received the phone call delivering the news my dear mother in an effort to calm me and the old man down kept saying think about positives although she couldn't come up with any

You wont get them against The Rangers & Hearts that's for sure.

MyJo
26-05-2014, 12:47 PM

The championship is going to be a more interesting league than the premiership next season.

We actually have a chance of winning the league depending on how hearts rebuild over the summer and if the money dries up again down sevco way.

Our s*** squad is being completely gutted

We'll be one of the favourites for the ramsdens cup

We're not jambos.

How's that for starters

Paisley Hibby
26-05-2014, 12:50 PM

Hi Mikey, Australia's a good place to be if you're a hibby right now :greengrin It's not much fun back here.

Here are some positives

The complete clear out that we have needed for ages will happen (it might not if we'd stayed up)
We are now in a league that we actually have a chance of winning
We've just as much chance of winning a cup
We get the chance to make sure the Yams stay down
Our New Years derby is not going to be against Ross County

Hedlund12
26-05-2014, 12:59 PM

Cheaper away games?
Less distance to travel for most away games?
Biggest one for me is ......the hope that because the club have been hit/hurt financially .....
some big changes will need to happen?

That's all I can come up with I'm afraid....
I had my head in the "we're down mode" after the RC game hoping that reality on Sunday would be less painful.
Regardless of how hard I tried to mentally prepare for the worst scenario. I (a 45 yr old mum) still cried in front of my 10 yr old son yesterday.
I've also been racking my brains to come up with some positives... I hope some others come up with some more....
After the game yesterday I heard radio commentator refer to our club as having "squatters in a mansion" as much as they bugged me with their snide comments this statement rang true...

Waxy
26-05-2014, 01:12 PM
No C Thomson reffing our matches?

crieffhibee
27-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Hi Mikey, Australia's a good place to be if you're a hibby right now :greengrin It's not much fun back here.

Here are some positives

The complete clear out that we have needed for ages will happen (it might not if we'd stayed up)

Hey long time buddy! Yeah couldn't get further away if I tried, on a farm in the middle of nowhere living with Malaysians who don't have a clue about Scottish football so I'm safe haha

Certainly some good ones there, big one for me is the clear out, yes we need a clear out but it's not just about getting rid it's about who coming to replace them. Also been imagining us v the yams for promotion!! Would have to fly home for that one

Emerald
27-05-2014, 12:36 AM

You're still alive, breathing and I hope healthy. You are still able to don your scarf on a Saturday, go for a pint with mates/family before and after the game, moan about it, cheer about it, discuss it and be proud to be a Hibby. How many more possitives do you need? There is more missery in life than fitba, just embrace it. :thumbsup:

hibeejeebies
27-05-2014, 09:01 AM
The John Hughes Goalkeeping School has now finally met its end :cb

bobbyhibs1983
27-05-2014, 10:40 AM

Here are some positives

I disagreee with you quite a bit mate!!
I dunno if we have a chance of winning the league, maybe second prehaps?

we have had little chance of winning any cup's need i remind you the times we have lost to lower division teams?
The only way hearts will stay down(imo) is if they have a shcoker.I think there gaurenteed 4 wins against us:devil:

Im sorry to maybe highjack a postive thread

leggeto
27-05-2014, 10:46 AM
No C Thomson reffing our matches?

This is the one,ya peach

greenlex
27-05-2014, 10:49 AM
None whatsoever. Maybe the rebirth of our dying club?

hibs4thecup1988
27-05-2014, 10:54 AM
This is the one,ya peach

Not guaranteed...

Paisley Hibby
27-05-2014, 05:05 PM
I disagreee with you quite a bit mate!!
I dunno if we have a chance of winning the league, maybe second prehaps?

we have had little chance of winning any cup's need i remind you the times we have lost to lower division teams?
The only way hearts will stay down(imo) is if they have a shcoker.I think there gaurenteed 4 wins against us:devil:

Im sorry to maybe highjack a postive thread

I think I'd have dropped the second 'maybe' from your post :greengrin