PDA

View Full Version : Re Blackpool Hibs' Bedwetters thread

The Sea-gull
26-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Closed by admin as it was a petty jibe at others? Yet, there was a spell where anyone who voiced their concerns about the club was dismissed as a bed wetter - surely a petty jibe in itself. Doublestandards.net.

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 08:32 AM
correct but it seems that's ok, having a go at others who seen this coming for years and said so while some stuck their heids in the sand an continued tae back the ***** running this club in tae the ground.

number 27
26-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Closed by admin as it was a petty jibe at others? Yet, there was a spell where anyone who voiced their concerns about the club was dismissed as a bed wetter - surely a petty jibe in itself. Doublestandards.net.

:agree:

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2014, 08:35 AM

Posts labeling me and others a bed wetter were allowed to run and run, while folk blindly backed this lot to manage the club and manage the players from one shambles to another. Hypocrisy in my opinion.

The Sea-gull
26-05-2014, 08:35 AM
I should add, I'm fairly sure a number of admins were among the ones who p1ssed their pants when any one dared criticise the Petrie or the club as a whole.

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2014, 08:37 AM
I should add, I'm fairly sure a number of admins were among the ones who p1ssed their pants when any one dared criticise the Petrie or the club as a whole.

Mikey who i think is a great guy, and does a great job with this site, might be feeling a little sheepish today.

The Sea-gull
Folk were even told by the king administrator (who doesn't seem to post any more - not under his original user name anyway) that they were gutted when hibs won and delighted to see us get beat.

The_Horde
Agree with the admins on this.

We should leave the petty I told you so's and name calling because it's not going to do us any favours now.

We're going to take plenty abuse from jambos etc without adding to our own demise and making fellow hibbys feel even worse than they already are.

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 08:39 AM
;4028956']Agree with the admins on this.

We should leave the petty I told you so's and name calling because it's not going to do us any favours now.

We're going to take plenty abuse from jambos etc without adding to our own demise and making fellow hibbys feel even worse than they already are.But you think it was ok tae let the other threads run and run name calling others who dare tae question what was happening at this club?

Hiber-nation
26-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Posts labeling me and others a bed wetter were allowed to run and run, while folk blindly backed this lot to manage the club and manage the players from one shambles to another. Hypocrisy in my opinion.

Yep dead right. I love this site but I hated the way some on here were so complacent about our predicament and mocked those who dared to criticise, despite the fact that anyone who knew anything about football could see the problems coming a long time ago.

marinello59
26-05-2014, 08:40 AM

OK, how about we just let this one run and you can all attack the Admin team instead of each other. That sound OK?:thumbsup:
(For those of you taking the time to abuse us by email could you please add your ages and real names or we won't be putting them up on the wall in the Admin office. :greengrin)

The Sea-gull
Mikey who i think is a great guy, and does a great job with this site, might be feeling a little sheepish today.

Agree, he seems like a good guy, clearly loves the hibs and does do a good job on the site but was one of the main guilty parties at this. Seems to have fallen on his sword though as not seen a post from him got ages. Not using his own user name anyway.

Jay
Sorry guys but I'm not having a thread ripping the admins on this site. We are hurting as much as you and volunteer a lot of our time trying to keep this place running. We wouldn't allow other posters to be singled out so we are not taking it either.

Pretty Boy
26-05-2014, 08:42 AM

Was it solely the admins using the bedwetters 'jibe'?

Certainly not me, I've been well aware of what was coming for a while and said as much, as have a few other admins.

Do you think each and everyone of us isn't hurting as much as you? Jusy because you are upset should it be open season to rip the admins of this site, who put a lot of time and effort in to keep it running, to pieces?

If you don't like it here, or the 'double standards' no one is forcing you to stay.