PDA

View Full Version : New Chairman - who would you have?

McIntosh
26-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Allan Munro former SRU Chairman - life long supporter

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Anybody but the ******* that is there now, he has single handedly destroyed this club and ripped the heart and soul out of it. Hate disnae come close tae what I feel about that ****, I've never wished ill on anybody but for him I'll happily make an exception. GTF ya *******, hope you and yer ****in' stool pigeons are pleased with yer work.

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2014, 08:00 AM
I know petrie is a plumb, but he's the man who does what STF tells him to do. I cant believe STF is getting away so lightly?

hibsbollah
26-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Its obvious. Fan ownership. Wycombe, Portsmouth, Exeter, AFC Wimbledon, there's plenty of precedent home and abroad and it is NOT pie in the sky. Heres hoping well connected and financed fans are doing some thinking and quiet talking behind the scenes.

IanM
26-05-2014, 08:06 AM
I know petrie is a plumb, but he's the man who does what STF tells him to do. I cant believe STF is getting away so lightly?

Both as guilty as each other IMO. Petrie's statement last night was the final straw for me. We need change, and we need change now. Just cause the season is finished doesn't mean we stop doing something about this. As supporters and the backbone of the club it's time to stop finger pointing and enforce change. We need Hibs people in charge of our club, we need someone who gives a **** about Hibs at the helm.

Farmer out ( thanks for saving is but it's time to move on)
Petrie out

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 08:07 AM
I know petrie is a plumb, but he's the man who does what STF tells him to do. I cant believe STF is getting away so lightly?You're right and Farmer could have done something but he isnae interested but there's nothing tae stop Petrie going except that he's a shameless, gutless, brass necked, self serving coward who hides behind statements on a website. Wouldnae show his face tae fans outside efter the game, sneaking out side doors with all the other gutless wonders that infest this club. He'll no got because he'll lose his place on the SFA and he is mair important tae himself than Hibs are and he'll continue tae use this club for his ain ends whether he continues tae destroy it along the way or not, he couldnae give a ****.

Weir7
26-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Your right but ther'se nothing tae stop Petrie going except that he's a shameless, gutless, brass necked, self serving coward. He'll no got because he'll lose his place on the SFA anh he is mair important tae himself that Hibs are and he'll continue tae use this club for his ain ends whether he continues tae destroy it along the way or not, he couldnae give a ****.

Correct my friend

Islington Hibs
26-05-2014, 08:14 AM
It is not a possible question to ask as it is not a democracy and depends on STF. Petrie owns 10%. However it is clear to see Hibernian are miss-managed but have a lot of potential. The interesting question is will someone with try and buy the club?Hearts were bought for £2.5m (under different circumstances). Hibs. as an on going business, could be bought, if SFT was willing, for fairly small sums, in my view. Who might it be? It could be for the better, or the worse. We do not know.

NatureBoy
26-05-2014, 08:15 AM

Agree 100% Petrie is just Farmers yes man, until he sells the club he will just replace him with another Petrie clone.

Green Cabbage 7
26-05-2014, 08:15 AM
It would have been someone with the qualities of the late MARGO, RIP, for me.

Conrad Gray
26-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Allan Munro former SRU Chairman - life long supporter

I think Allan Munro was on the board before. Was he ever chairman ?

nribs
26-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Not sure about Chairman but every time I see Pat Nevin I think he should be involved in the club somehow.

Kato
26-05-2014, 08:30 AM
We need someone with a bit more balls and guts than Petrie, someone like Joe Pasquale or Melvin Hayes could do that.