PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be announcement tomorrow - players leaving?

madhatter
26-05-2014, 12:00 AM
As the title suggests.

Also who else would be happy if the entire team outside youngsters were released?

DTS
26-05-2014, 12:03 AM
I was wondering the same as I'm sure in the Thomson interview he said butcher was telling the ayers if they had a future or not on monday

Jdawg
26-05-2014, 12:08 AM
I was wondering the same as I'm sure in the Thomson interview he said butcher was telling the ayers if they had a future or not on monday

Hopefully not for the vast majority. God hoping players like McGivern and Nelson have a clause whereby if hibs are relegated they can be released.

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 12:11 AM
As the title suggests.

Also who else would be happy if the entire team outside youngsters were released?

Tuesday we should start hearing about them leaving.

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Tuesday we should start hearing about them leaving.

Hopefully agents in full swing - seen Deek's agent in the dressing room last few games SH - don't know who he is 'representing' (JM).

Thecat23
26-05-2014, 12:19 AM
I've posted on another thread saying Collins has told a few folk he is gone.

Hermit Crab
26-05-2014, 12:20 AM
I thought they'd all left weeks ago??? :dunno:

madhatter

Good news at last!

Hermit Crab

Pay off?

Jdawg
26-05-2014, 12:21 AM
I've posted on another thread saying Collins has told a few folk he is gone. good. Misses sitters, awful touch, terrible in the air and zero pace. Wont be missed

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-05-2014, 12:23 AM
They should all leave before any Hibs fans fecks them up.

silverhibee
Hopefully agents in full swing - seen Deek's agent in the dressing room last few games SH - don't know who he is 'representing' (JM).

Not Deeks agent anymore, he represents Butcher.

madhatter
I thought they'd all left weeks ago??? :dunno:

Months sadly. Too pampered at Hibs. Breach of contract? They are paid to play football. When was the last time you saw Hibs play football?

Pretty Boy
26-05-2014, 12:28 AM

It shouldn't be Butchers decision.

Hibercelona
26-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Pay off?

How much compensation will he be paying us?

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Not Deeks agent anymore, he represents Butcher.

Explains a lot mate - never knew that :rolleyes: he hangs around the dressing room and penny never even dropped :rolleyes:

Buc
26-05-2014, 12:37 AM
By no stretch of the imagination am i a Collins fan, however I did notice on Wednesday he was screaming that the ball had crossed the line for our second and that today he was trying to gee up the team at full time and at half time during extra time. Pity the same enthusiasm wasn't shown by most of the others in the team.

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 12:40 AM
By no stretch of the imagination am i a Collins fan, however I did notice on Wednesday he was screaming that the ball had crossed the line for our second and that today he was trying to gee up the team at full time and at half time during extra time. Pity the same enthusiasm wasn't shown by most of the others in the team.

Even's more the pity he's ganting and should never have played for Hibs :aok:

Thecat23
26-05-2014, 12:45 AM
Pay off?

No idea, I think Hibs will sell him cheap and cut our loses.

Weir7
26-05-2014, 06:03 AM
As the title suggests.

Players getting told today. To report first thing to east mains.

Cairney already told he's not getting a contract.

Nevi_SOL
26-05-2014, 06:15 AM

And taiwo supposedly

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 06:23 AM

Matters not a jot to many of them anyway - won't sink in for most of them until they sign a contract with someone like Morton and they realise 'wow, how have I ended up here' - answer......because you never appreciated what you had until it was way too late.

Sadly the players we all want to see leave are going to require Dynamo the Magician to as an agent to find any club who will take them.

Nelson, McGivern, Collins, Heffernan, OTJ - deary me, what a sorry sorry sorry excuse they all are as footballers. I wouldn't wish them on anybody. Sadly as I say we are saddled with them :rolleyes:

Cheers Pat :aok:

ackeygraham
26-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Apart from Harris & Stanton the whole lot could leave and poss give Murdoch a shot at number 1 next season.

Weir7
26-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Matters not a jot to many of them anyway - won't sink in for most of them until they sign a contract with someone like Morton and they realise 'wow, how have I ended up here' - answer......because you never appreciated what you had until it was way too late.

Sadly the players we all want to see leave are going to require Dynamo the Magician to as an agent to find any club who will take them.

Nelson, McGivern, Collins, Heffernan, OTJ - deary me, what a sorry sorry sorry excuse they all are as footballers. I wouldn't wish them on anybody. Sadly as I say we are saddled with them :rolleyes:

Cheers Pat :aok:

Sadly they all have contracts then WE have to pay them to leave. That ain't going to happen unless they can find a club to sign them

Scooter
26-05-2014, 06:32 AM
He has to keep thommo. But u have to wonder if he would want to play in the championship for 2 years

Allant1981
26-05-2014, 06:36 AM
There are a few out of contract anyway so we prob werent going to be left with that many in the summer regardless, which is good

we are hibs
26-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Hibs just put on the website that the club is closed today. ticket office,club shop, everything. anyone know why?

green day
26-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Hibs just put on the website that the club is closed today. ticket office,club shop, everything. anyone know why?

Bank holiday

Moon unit
26-05-2014, 06:43 AM
He has to keep thommo. But u have to wonder if he would want to play in the championship for 2 years
He will have to lump it like we will...no room for any Billy big Baw's at our club anymore!..

Onion
26-05-2014, 06:48 AM

Preparing for the fire sale !

One if the many ironies of our situation is that many of these players will find Prem teams. To each and every one that does I say SHAME ON YOU. You have been a disgrace to Hibernian FC, to yourselves and to you profession.

However, I reserve the biggest irony for our collective gloating over the Huns and Yams, especially the Yams. Oh how they must be lapping this up. At a time when they should be embarrassed and distraught, Hibs have somehow managed to turn their season horrobilis into a party. You could not make it up.

To Petrie, you embarrass yourself by staying on. Do the manly thing for once you useless tit and resign your position. Untenable doesn't even come close to describing your position.

wills
26-05-2014, 06:49 AM
How can butcher tell the players they have no future at the club when he is in the same position

gem
26-05-2014, 08:52 AM

Yet he was on the team for two our most important games this season!

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Sadly they all have contracts then WE have to pay them to leave. That ain't going to happen unless they can find a club to sign them

I see it the other way mate - I think a club like Ross County or even newly promoted Hamilton will want a player like Craig. Heffernan has a decent English CV and would easily play lower league in England for same cash. Collins - I'd drive him down and pay by direct debit each month just to see him go. OTJ is a Wales player and his agent will be in overdrive to get him a move away. Same maybe applying to McGivern.

The biggest contrast of all to pay up is Butcher's - that would have to be a soft loan in my opinion from STF - he's on top whack.