PDA

View Full Version : Bradley Donaldson

Unseen work
25-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Where is he?

I refuse to beleive he is not better than Michael nelson, I watched him when they played rangers earlier in the season and was impressed but never been in the team? Understand he was injured for a while

dp00
25-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Never mind him , we also had guy from arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hfc rd
25-05-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm surprised how Black and Baptie were never given a chance at fullback.

oconnors_strip
25-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Where is he?

I refuse to beleive he is not better than Michael nelson, I watched him when they played rangers earlier in the season and was impressed but never been in the team? Understand he was injured for a while

Brad has been out injured for some time, he got an injection a few weeks back and hopefully can be fully fit for pre season.

Unseen work
25-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Brad has been out injured for some time, he got an injection a few weeks back and hopefully can be fully fit for pre season.

Is he expecting to be a big part of his plans do you know?

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 10:59 PM

That's right, he doesn't know though if he is getting kept on. Hope he does his whole family are Hibs daft and he's a very good player who passes the ball well.

Sean1875
25-05-2014, 11:00 PM
one of the only slight positives I can think of in this situation is that the youth might get more of a shot next season with funds obviously dropping and hopefully a number of the first team being emptied, keeping my fingers crossed Brad gets a contract

Unseen work
25-05-2014, 11:02 PM
That's right, he doesn't know though if he is getting kept on. Hope he does his whole family are Hibs daft and he's a very good player who passes the ball well.

This "pass" thing you speak of...What's that?

oconnors_strip
25-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Is he expecting to be a big part of his plans do you know?

He doesn't know if he is in butchers plans, just like quite a few of the younger squad players. Think they will all find out in the next week or two

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 11:11 PM

TC, I know you are hurting buddy - but it's a 'no' from me regards BD - only players I want to see next season from the youths are Euan Smith, Max Todd, Deano Horribine, Andy Black and Ryan Baptie - Cody Mulhall I heard superb things about pre injury.

Brad just doesn't do it for me mate (footballing sense :greengrin) - sorry.

And hey - enough of your depressing pash :na na: four derbies, free tickets for you at Ibrox from KM, trips to Livi and Raith to shout abuse at jambos in the dug oot :aok:

More to life bud - still immense being a Hibee :greengrin:top marks

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 11:11 PM
This "pass" thing you speak of...What's that?

I'm not 100% sure, I've heard that some real pros do this. I'm sure it's a myth though!!

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 11:13 PM
TC, I know you are hurting buddy - but it's a 'no' from me regards BD - only players I want to see next season from the youths are Euan Smith, Max Todd, Deano Horribine, Andy Black and Ryan Baptie - Cody Mulhall I heard superb things about pre injury.

Brad just doesn't do it for me mate (footballing sense :greengrin) - sorry.

And hey - enough of your depressing pash :na na: four derbies, free tickets for you at Ibrox from KM, trips to Livi and Raith to shout abuse at jambos in the dug oot :aok:

More to life bud - still immense being a Hibee :greengrin:top marks

Thanks cool bud, everyone sees things different. I like Brad he's a good player IMO with a good attitude. If he does go I wish him all the best but hope he's here next season.

leithsansiro
25-05-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm surprised how Black and Baptie were never given a chance at fullback.

Wait until next season. No point in putting youngsters into this team over the last few weeks when all the senior guys around them would have been short of confidence.

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Thanks cool bud, everyone sees things different. I like Brad he's a good player IMO with a good attitude. If he does go I wish him all the best but hope he's here next season.

*** hope you still see Nelson is ***** though :na na:

Mate, Hibs have been through worse in my lifetime that is why I am a little less upset - I know however you are hurting, you're a passionate fan and I love your posts and your contributions........never lose the Hibs love affair......I tried years ago, it draws you back in as I said to Brooster a few weeks ago........it's IN THE BLOOD !!! :aok::aok:

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 11:18 PM
*** hope you still see Nelson is ***** though :na na:

Mate, Hibs have been through worse in my lifetime that is why I am a little less upset - I know however you are hurting, you're a passionate fan and I love your posts and your contributions........never lose the Hibs love affair......I tried years ago, it draws you back in as I said to Brooster a few weeks ago........it's IN THE BLOOD !!! :aok::aok:

Although I did say to Brooster I would never be back.....and that was rubbish :greengrin went back next week :rolleyes: