PDA

View Full Version : Petrie supporters justification?

WHUHibs
25-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Right here goes!

We are all hurting and recently a poster criticised me for not renewing and posting it on here !

So can all the Petrie love ins,, you know who you are ! Justify where we are as a club now?

We are well and truly ****ed and no right to get straight back up!

I'm fed up of hearing, steady ship, great infrastructure etc,,I want a ****ing winning team or worst case a team that can compete,,,so come in justify our position based on your love in!

Rods email address is Rpetrie@hibernianfc.co.uk

So ....

Jim44
25-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Prudence, financial constraint and investment in bricks and mortar is no way to run a successful football club. Give me a strong, competitive team with a tight financial situation and I would be happy. Motherwell, anybody?

Sumner
25-05-2014, 10:15 PM
... and at the end of the match, Petrie was GRINNING ..

Michael
25-05-2014, 10:16 PM
... and at the end of the match, Petrie was GRINNING ..

People do that when they're embarrassed.

WHUHibs
25-05-2014, 10:46 PM
People do that when they're embarrassed.

Not Rod!!!! He's not embarrassed,,source,,,,his partner!

WHUHibs
25-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Prudence, financial constraint and investment in bricks and mortar is no way to run a successful football club. Give me a strong, competitive team with a tight financial situation and I would be happy. Motherwell, anybody?

:top marks

Jim44
25-05-2014, 11:02 PM

....... Furthermore, if the majority of us ( I don't include myself) hadn't been so seduced by Petrie's business-ego trip, we wouldn't be anywhere near the pit we are in for at least two years, probably more. Petrie is the villain of the peace. Butcher is a bit player but he has played a big part in our demise.