PDA

View Full Version : manager

dastardly8
25-05-2014, 09:33 PM
I personally think we should bring in Ian Murray , a dire hard hibby who would actually give a toss how our team plays , today was the worst performance in over 30 years watching , wouldn't have won an amateur league play off with that pile of crap , whole new team please get rid of the whole Damn lot including petrie, butcher , malpas , marsalla and anybody else associated with that lot, if that's the fight needed to stay up God help us next season , utter rubbish , thoughts please

Unseen work
25-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Ian Murray would be off his head to come here IMO

Wilbur
25-05-2014, 09:37 PM
If Murray comes here it will probably ruin all the hard work he's done in his short managerial career. As much as I'd love him to manage us one day, For the sake of his future in management, I hope he stays away for now!

HibbyAndy
25-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Ian Murray would be off his head to come here IMO

Are you on drugs ?

IM Would be here in a heartbeat

Greenblood
25-05-2014, 09:40 PM
a dire hard hibby

I never thought Ian Murray was that bad. He's made a promising start to his managerial career with Dumbarton but it is way to early for him to be considered as manager of Hibs.

Sir David Gray
25-05-2014, 09:40 PM
If Ian Murray values his career as a manager, we're the last club he should join.

dastardly8
25-05-2014, 09:51 PM
An inexperienced manager like Alex Neil got Hamilton up for it , remember the Derbyshire when Ian Murray sprayed a green 1875 into his hair at tynecastle , passion , knows what this club is all about , it's a no brainer imo

hibbybob
25-05-2014, 09:51 PM
If Ian Murray values his career as a manager, we're the last club he should join.

This - and if he has any doubts he could always ask Stanton, Blackley, Sauzee, Collins, Mixu, Yogi.