PDA

View Full Version : I will support you evermore

Ringothedog
25-05-2014, 09:22 PM
I am gutted, I am hurting and you better believe I am embarrassed to have watched the worst ever Hibernian team in my 53 years of being on this planet BUT I still love the club and we as fans have to stick together. PLEASE PLEASE support this team, get us back to where we belong. We are the best supporters in the world we are Hibernian.

The Harp
25-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Good on you pal. But on what basis are you stating 'we are the best supporters in the world?' I thought that many years ago but have come to the conclusion we're no better or worse than the fans of most other clubs (except the Huns & diet Huns).

Ringothedog
25-05-2014, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=The Harp;4027452]Good on you pal. But on what basis are you stating 'we are the best supporters in the world?' I thought that many years ago but have come to the conclusion we're no better or worse than the fans of most other clubs (except the Huns & diet Huns).[/QUOTE

We are just the best fans...because!! No other reason other than we are hibs.

alexhibs
25-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Just back after 500 mile round trip, devastated !!!!

The Harp
25-05-2014, 10:43 PM
We are just the best fans...because!! No other reason other than we are hibs.
Oh right, so self appointed then.

yeezus.
25-05-2014, 10:45 PM
I am gutted, I am hurting and you better believe I am embarrassed to have watched the worst ever Hibernian team in my 53 years of being on this planet BUT I still love the club and we as fans have to stick together. PLEASE PLEASE support this team, get us back to where we belong. We are the best supporters in the world we are Hibernian.

Well said. I hope the fans turn up next season and I'm sure we will. GGTTH

dp00
25-05-2014, 10:50 PM
I've already decided I'll be there next season regardless .... I'll be a hibs fan my whole life regardless of league.... Maybe a year in lower league will do this club good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenblood
25-05-2014, 10:51 PM
I was a season ticket holder at Easter Road for over 10 years but have not been to a game now for over 5 years. One of the things which wore me down was how much abuse certain "Hibs supporters" direct at their own team. I could never understand this. To me supporting is about providing encouragement when it is needed not just singing when we're winning.

There has been a decline in the standard of the Hibs squad dating back to the last season we won the League Cup and now we're in the Championship. If ever there was a time to re-group and back the team it's now.

Butcher is the man in charge and admits his part in what has been an horrendous season. Chances are he will be the man charged with assembling a squad to challenge for the competitive looking Championship next season. We should begin to see tomorrow who is going to be released. I think it will be interesting to see what sort of squad Butcher and co put together.

I might even make a return to Easter Road next season.

Green Cabbage 7
25-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Good on you pal. But on what basis are you stating 'we are the best supporters in the world?' I thought that many years ago but have come to the conclusion we're no better or worse than the fans of most other clubs (except the Huns & diet Huns).

Because the size of club we are we should be doing a lot better and get kicked in the teeth more than any other yet we still come back in numbers, I can't think of many other clubs that this happens too, but slap in the face again for us supporters