PDA

View Full Version : A response to RP's statement.

The_Horde
25-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Dear Faceless Rod,

On behalf of my family I appreciate that you have to say something. But we'd all much rather you didn't.

You have killed this club, dragged it to its knees and it makes me sick.

So in 2 words,

Get f*****.

Yours,

The people who actually care.

PatHead
25-05-2014, 08:17 PM
"In the meantime I can only thank you for your unwavering support for the team"

Rod the support has wavered. Please just leave and leave now.

YOU ARE THE FAULT WE ARE IN THE MESS WE ARE IN.

leggeto
25-05-2014, 08:18 PM
I second the above statement

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Dear Rod,

You're the one constant over seven years of chopping and changing managers and bringing in 4th choice journeymen and wasters every transfer window. The cancer of the club.

Take some responsibility for your reckless running of the club and interference and get yourself to ****. Don't ever darken Easter Road's once-proud door again.

southsider
25-05-2014, 08:26 PM
I saw young children leaving today in tears. AND IT IS YOUR FAULT. We have a ONE MILLION interest free loan that you have refussed to use. You are a banker abd know sod all about football. I want your desk cleared by tomorrow or i may burn it down.

The_Horde
25-05-2014, 08:52 PM
I saw young children leaving today in tears. AND IT IS YOUR FAULT. We have a ONE MILLION interest free loan that you have refussed to use. You are a banker abd know sod all about football. I want your desk cleared by tomorrow or i may burn it down.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Rossco1875
25-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Ps your a ***** bag

Saorsa
25-05-2014, 09:04 PM
**** off ya patronising *******

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Gtf

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Dear Rod

Go **** yourself. Tell the players and Terry to do likewise.

Yours

The Hibs support (which none of you deserve)

Sammy7nil
25-05-2014, 09:10 PM
The fact that Petrie thinks butcher can have any sort of future at the club just confirms how out of touch he is.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 09:26 PM
The fact that Petrie thinks butcher can have any sort of future at the club just confirms how out of touch he is.

Spot on.

Guy is on a hiding to nothing. If he stays and we start next season poorly there will be calls for his head almost straight away. Better for all parties if he goes now otherwise we will have another managerial change mid season. We can't afford a transitional season next year, we have to throw everything at going straight back up.

Hibercelona
25-05-2014, 09:29 PM

I don't think he does. I reckon he's just playing chicken with Butcher and hopes that he'll walk for nothing.

James70
26-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Mr Petrie, you may think you can ignore the words of hibsnet posters and a few fans protesting outside the ground. However you will not be able to ignore the thousands who make up the silent majority that simply stop attending matches.

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 01:06 AM
He backed Calderwood despite him being pictured moonlighting with McLaren - it's up to Hibs fans to oust Petrie - the time is now, he needs ousted - he has no love for the club and he has lost touch completely.

Let your feelings be known - don't renew is what I say. Why - the youth players are better than what we have :aok:

Captain Trips
26-05-2014, 01:33 AM
He backed Calderwood despite him being pictured moonlighting with McLaren - it's up to Hibs fans to oust Petrie - the time is now, he needs ousted - he has no love for the club and he has lost touch completely.

Let your feelings be known - don't renew is what I say. Why - the youth players are better than what we have :aok:

After the total mess he made with CC and the fact he remained truly showed he has no shame. He continued on after that mess with more mistakes now we have been relegated and yet still he reads from his book of cliche. I wonder about his mental state as he cannot be serious surely that he is staying.

RIP Bestie
26-05-2014, 01:44 AM
After the total mess he made with CC and the fact he remained truly showed he has no shame. He continued on after that mess with more mistakes now we have been relegated and yet still he reads from his book of cliche. I wonder about his mental state as he cannot be serious surely that he is staying.
PS. Thanks for holding out for the £6.5 ish million you got for Thomson and Brown when everyone thought we would only get £2million and for the £2milion you to for Whittiker not forgetting the sell on clauses you insisted on in Fletcher's sale. You really are a muppet.

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 01:46 AM

He had the chance to get cash for CC, and despite the obvious clamour, he failed to realise - totally detached from football.

But, now he has Butcher paid the highest salary bar Lennon, and he paid ICT for TM, MM and SM.......that's the best part of a million my friends........ and that, for me, RP, is shameful.......especially in the world of football in this country.........so your seasons will go towards, in the main, his salary and the salaries of a fat shameless bar steward that sits on the bench and can't even summon up strength to warm up keepers :aok: oh and Maurice Malpas.......who has bought into Hibs as much as McDonalds bought into tofu !!

Captain Trips
26-05-2014, 01:47 AM
PS. Thanks for holding out for the £6.5 ish million you got for Thomson and Brown when everyone thought we would only get £2million and for the £2milion you to for Whittiker not forgetting the sell on clauses you insisted on in Fletcher's sale. You really are a muppet.

Yes no other person on earth could have got that deal he was only person capable of getting what they were worth. Did everyone think we would get £2m? I didn't.

Captain Trips
26-05-2014, 01:51 AM
He had the chance to get cash for CC, and despite the obvious clamour, he failed to realise - totally detached from football.

But, now he has Butcher paid the highest salary bar Lennon, and he paid ICT for TM, MM and SM.......that's the best part of a million my friends........ and that, for me, RP, is shameful.......especially in the world of football in this country.........so your seasons will go towards, in the main, his salary and the salaries of a fat shameless bar steward that sits on the bench and can't even summon up strength to warm up keepers :aok: oh and Maurice Malpas.......who has bought into Hibs as much as McDonalds bought into tofu !!

I think Rod has some sort of complex. He needs to see a shrink. I recommend Hannibal Lecter.

RIP Bestie
26-05-2014, 01:52 AM
Yes no other person on earth could have got that deal he was only person capable of getting what they were worth. Did everyone think we would get £2m? I didn't.
Most did. Easy to say otherwise

StokePogesHibs
26-05-2014, 01:55 AM
I responded on the original Facebook post. Whoever advised Hibs to put this out is clueless. Rod, I appreciated your discipline when RANGERS AND HEARTS WERE CHEATING. Rod, This was the year to push on and you failed.

Rod, as Chairman and CEO, you have had the 4/5th best resources in Scotland over your tenure. You have destroyed value in the Hibs club and as Chairman and CEO you are accountable. Butcher got 3 loan signings (one who has not played, from Arsenal!) but Terry's tactics today do not exonerate him from the blame. Shame on him that we have 2 shots on goal at home in such an important game.

How much will it take for you to walk away Rod. I think we could raise this in hours. There are 6 teams with worse resources than Hibs that have stayed up Rod. You have failed the club. I don't know a CEO in any industry that has survived in the face of abject failure.

Non Exec Chairman.....dont insult us with this pish of an arms length plan. Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye.

Captain Trips
26-05-2014, 01:56 AM
I have no idea if most actually did think that as I have no idea what people thought at time. I assume we ran a poll at time about it and you remember that outcome stating most people thought we would get £2m or that was all they were worth. If so you are right.

All hail Rod for selling good players for good money a feat only a man of his calibur could achieve. All hail his sell on clause additions as nobody else at other clubs has done that eh.

The Green Goblin
26-05-2014, 01:59 AM

And where has the investment of that money got us today?

RIP Bestie
26-05-2014, 02:10 AM
And where has the investment of that money got us today?
It has been squandered by a succession of mangers whose appointments most of us sanctioned and on a facility that is clearly being mismanaged. This should gave been rectified by the many incubates of the managers position since John Collins left.

StokePogesHibs
26-05-2014, 02:21 AM
I responded on the original Facebook post. Whoever advised Hibs to put this out is clueless. Rod, I appreciated your discipline when RANGERS AND HEARTS WERE CHEATING. Rod, This was the year to push on and you failed.

Rod, as Chairman and CEO, you have had the 4/5th best resources in Scotland over your tenure. You have destroyed value in the Hibs club and as Chairman and CEO you are accountable. Butcher got 3 loan signings (one who has not played, from Arsenal!) but Terry's tactics today do not exonerate him from the blame. Shame on him that we have 2 shots on goal at home in such an important game.

How much will it take for you to walk away Rod. I think we could raise this in hours. There are 6 teams with worse resources than Hibs that have stayed up Rod. You have failed the club. I don't know a CEO in any industry that has survived in the face of abject failure.

Non Exec Chairman.....dont insult us with this pish of an arms length plan. Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye.

StokePogesHibs
26-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Every day until he goes

--------
26-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Oliver Cromwell to the Long Parliament, April 20, 1653: "You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 01:19 PM
It has been squandered by a succession of mangers whose appointments most of us sanctioned and on a facility that is clearly being mismanaged. This should gave been rectified by the many incubates of the managers position since John Collins left.we sanctioned the appointment of the mangers now did we? You're a cracker :faf: :faf: Your pal Petrie got us in tae this ****in' mess, naebody else, give it up.

emerald green
26-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Go and take a flying f*** at yourself and spare us all yet more of your patronising guff. I'm angry, bitterly disappointed and frustrated at the complete mess our club is in due to your woeful mis-management. As thousands were shouting yesterday... Petrie, Petrie GTF. And take your latest failure of a manager with you too.

Baader
26-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Statement is patronising in the extreme. Number was up a long time ago. Should have fallen on his sword after the Calderwood debacle. Go now

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2014, 01:45 PM

Really, prove it?

Hibercelona
26-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Complete waste of time responding. I doubt he reads any of the responses ever. It would explain how he could be so far out of touch with the fans.

Greenblood70
26-05-2014, 01:51 PM

It was John Collins who made sure we got value for those players, He insisted they were worth more than the Board were originally willing to sell for. Fat lot of good it did in the end, as none of it found its way into the playing squad and we now are where we are, with a toxic chairman and the worst manager most of us has ever seen, along with his psycho sidekick and the fat waster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mcfly
26-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Not interested in apologies

U sign the cheques and the cheapskate way in which hibs have operated in the transfer market has come back to haunt u.

Keith_M
26-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Hibs were last relegated in 1998. Despite only being in place for one year, the Chairman (Lex Gold) did what he thought was the honourable thing...he resigned.

Hibs finished in 11th place the season before, having to compete in a Play-Off with Airdrie to stay up. Despite the fact Hibs won the Play-Off, and stayed in the top league, The Chairman (Douglas Cromb) did what he thought was the honourable thing...he resigned.

Our glorious leader has now been in charge of the club during it's seven year decline, culminating in a humiliating relegation.

A man of honour would know what was the right thing to do at this point.

147lothian
26-05-2014, 03:50 PM
The brand Petrie is deeply damaging to the club! There is no point hiding behind Dempster and saying 'it wisnae me' we know where the problem lies and there will be no rest until you are out of Easter Road

hibeerealist
26-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Hibs were last relegated in 1998. Despite only being in place for one year, the Chairman (Lex Gold) did what he thought was the honourable thing...he resigned.

Hibs finished in 11th place the season before, having to compete in a Play-Off with Airdrie to stay up. Despite the fact Hibs won the Play-Off, and stayed in the top league, The Chairman (Douglas Cromb) did what he thought was the honourable thing...he resigned.

Our glorious leader has now been in charge of the club during it's seven year decline, culminating in a humiliating relegation.

100% AGREEMENT TO THAT STATEMENT KEEKABO AND I SUSPECT THE VAST MAJORITY OF HIBEES WOULD ALSO AGREE!!

Where is his pride has he no shame?

Year upon year of clueless managers who each brought in their gutless stars!

hibeerealist
26-05-2014, 04:20 PM
100% AGREEMENT TO THAT STATEMENT KEEKABO AND I SUSPECT THE VAST MAJORITY OF HIBEES WOULD ALSO AGREE!!

Where is his pride has he no shame?

Year upon year of clueless managers who each brought in their gutless stars!

That was as good an attempt as a Collins' volley! Corrections in bold

Onion
26-05-2014, 04:27 PM
The brand Petrie is deeply damaging to the club! There is no point hiding behind Dempster and saying 'it wisnae me' we know where the problem lies and there will be no rest until you are out of Easter Road

The fact that he still sees himself as the man to lead the club says everything you need to know about Rod Petrie. Arrogant, distant, out if touch, conceited and out of his depth by a long long way. The ONLY reason he is still at the club is because we have an equally clueless, careless owner. Relegation is a disaster, having this man still in charge is a travesty and an insult to all fair minded Hibs fans.

147lothian
26-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Petrie's appointment had nothing to do with the fan's, Farmer buys the club is the secures loans, which the club ultimately pays, while farmer gets ownership of the club, ground and training facilities, Farmer appoints Petrie because that's what you would do if you were running a second hand exhaust company and you want someone to balance the books you appoint an accountant, this accountant makes numerous errors of judgement and the club suffers, but as the accountant is only answerable to the owner who has no interest in football a deep malaise sets in, a why should I care attitude, how dare the accountant say it would be wrong to abdicate responsibility when he has never had any link to the fans, what he means is to the owner who couldn't care less about football, farmer and petrie have to realize that running a football club on the second hand exhaust model doesn't work, root and branch change is needed starting with us knowing what happens to our club post farmer

jeffers
26-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Lifted the following from the Scottish Football Blog, the author is spot on with everything he says:

"Dear Rod

I note with interest your statement to Hibernian supporters. It seems that you feel you must remain involved as chairman to ensure a sound "transition" after promising that the "winds of change" would blow through the club this summer.

"Transition" is an interesting choice of word.

Because you have overseen our "transition" from a trophy winning side with an ambitious young manager into the shadow of a team that we saw yesterday.

And make no mistake, yesterday was not a one off. In fact it seemed horribly inevitable.

What other result could we expect from a club that now seems to embrace failure with agonising frequency?

The club that loses cup finals 5-1 to its oldest rivals, the club that paints a 3-0 defeat in a cup final as some sort of moral victory because it's not as bad as losing 5-1.

The club that loses 7-0 at home against a solid, if hardly world beating, Swedish side. The same club that led Scottish football into Europe, succumbing to a record defeat.

The club that, for fans of other teams across the country, has become a figure of fun.

Given your stolid demeanour in public it seems cruelly ironic that under your stewardship you've created the biggest joke in Scottish football.

It's true that we've got a fantastic stadium. One day in the future I hope we can fill it again.

It's true that we've got a fantastic training centre. One day in the future I hope we stumble across a recruitment policy that identifies players worthy of making the most of such facilities.

It's also true that we've avoided the dangers of financial mismanagement that cost Hearts dearly this season.

Unfortunately we couldn't take advantage of the safety net that their 15 point deduction offered us. And now we find ourselves facing Hearts in the second tier of Scottish football: Hibs reeling from the pain of such huge failure, Hearts champing at the bit to get the season started.

Throw in the psychological advantage that their recent superiority on the pitch has given them and it's completely understandable that some Hibs fans are dreading having to face them next season.

And this is perhaps your greatest failure. You built the infrastructure, you sat back and watched as first Rangers and then Hearts slipped into a financial morass. Surely this was the point where the budgeting and penny pinching came good. Surely this was to be our time.

Instead, faced with your greatest opportunity, you failed.

You failed just as surely as Pat Fenlon failed against Hearts, Celtic and Malmo. You failed just as surely as Terry Butcher failed in the succession of games that could have saved us this season. You failed just as surely as the players failed to save themselves against Hamilton over the course of 180 minutes, for 30 minutes of extra time and in the penalty shootout.

A couple of things can happen to organisations with failed leaders. Others working within the structure can ignore the leader and thrive despite them. Or the failure at the top can become so pervasive, so destructive that everyone in the organisation suffers.

It is the latter scenario that has played out at Easter Road under your leadership. It begins and ends with you.

Your underachieving leads to underachieving on the pitch. Your disregard for the fans leads to an organisation at odds with the people whose loyalty it needs to survive. Your lack of openess has created a divide between the club and its community, a club apparently fearful to even talk about the things it does well.

Now, finally, your leadership has resulted in a season that began with record breaking ignominy and ended with utter humiliation.

And your response is to say that our recovery is dependent on your involvement.

If you've got a complete lack of self awareness then fine, that's up to you. But when your arrogance is causing what could be irreperable damage to our football club then there is a problem.

Rod Petrie is a toxic brand to more and more of our supporters. Yesterday's result ensured that there is no way that you will ever be able to win many fans round again.

Our recovery will take time. But we have to believe we can recover. Unfortunately if the rebuilding begins with you still retaining any influence or involvement then that recovery will be even harder.

It might even be impossible.

Sir Tom Famer once said that he'd love to have more Rod Petries to work with. Sir Tom's judgement has made him rich. But he's wrong about that.

Because yesterday we saw the inevitable conclusion of building a football club in the image of Rod Petrie - passionless, directionless and failing."

26-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Lifted the following from the Scottish Football Blog, the author is spot on with everything he says:

"Dear Rod

I note with interest your statement to Hibernian supporters. It seems that you feel you must remain involved as chairman to ensure a sound "transition" after promising that the "winds of change" would blow through the club this summer.

Because you have overseen our "transition" from a trophy winning side with an ambitious young manager into the shadow of a team that we saw yesterday.

And make no mistake, yesterday was not a one off. In fact it seemed horribly inevitable.

What other result could we expect from a club that now seems to embrace failure with agonising frequency?

The club that loses cup finals 5-1 to its oldest rivals, the club that paints a 3-0 defeat in a cup final as some sort of moral victory because it's not as bad as losing 5-1.

The club that loses 7-0 at home against a solid, if hardly world beating, Swedish side. The same club that led Scottish football into Europe, succumbing to a record defeat.

The club that, for fans of other teams across the country, has become a figure of fun.

Given your stolid demeanour in public it seems cruelly ironic that under your stewardship you've created the biggest joke in Scottish football.

It's true that we've got a fantastic stadium. One day in the future I hope we can fill it again.

It's true that we've got a fantastic training centre. One day in the future I hope we stumble across a recruitment policy that identifies players worthy of making the most of such facilities.

It's also true that we've avoided the dangers of financial mismanagement that cost Hearts dearly this season.

Unfortunately we couldn't take advantage of the safety net that their 15 point deduction offered us. And now we find ourselves facing Hearts in the second tier of Scottish football: Hibs reeling from the pain of such huge failure, Hearts champing at the bit to get the season started.

Throw in the psychological advantage that their recent superiority on the pitch has given them and it's completely understandable that some Hibs fans are dreading having to face them next season.

And this is perhaps your greatest failure. You built the infrastructure, you sat back and watched as first Rangers and then Hearts slipped into a financial morass. Surely this was the point where the budgeting and penny pinching came good. Surely this was to be our time.

You failed just as surely as Pat Fenlon failed against Hearts, Celtic and Malmo. You failed just as surely as Terry Butcher failed in the succession of games that could have saved us this season. You failed just as surely as the players failed to save themselves against Hamilton over the course of 180 minutes, for 30 minutes of extra time and in the penalty shootout.

A couple of things can happen to organisations with failed leaders. Others working within the structure can ignore the leader and thrive despite them. Or the failure at the top can become so pervasive, so destructive that everyone in the organisation suffers.

It is the latter scenario that has played out at Easter Road under your leadership. It begins and ends with you.

Your underachieving leads to underachieving on the pitch. Your disregard for the fans leads to an organisation at odds with the people whose loyalty it needs to survive. Your lack of openess has created a divide between the club and its community, a club apparently fearful to even talk about the things it does well.

Now, finally, your leadership has resulted in a season that began with record breaking ignominy and ended with utter humiliation.

If you've got a complete lack of self awareness then fine, that's up to you. But when your arrogance is causing what could be irreperable damage to our football club then there is a problem.

Rod Petrie is a toxic brand to more and more of our supporters. Yesterday's result ensured that there is no way that you will ever be able to win many fans round again.

Our recovery will take time. But we have to believe we can recover. Unfortunately if the rebuilding begins with you still retaining any influence or involvement then that recovery will be even harder.

Sir Tom Famer once said that he'd love to have more Rod Petries to work with. Sir Tom's judgement has made him rich. But he's wrong about that.

Because yesterday we saw the inevitable conclusion of building a football club in the image of Rod Petrie - passionless, directionless and failing."

Absolutely 100% agree with every word.

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 06:35 PM

Correct.

Sustained pressure until he is out the door.

147lothian
26-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Correct.

Im in, Petrie must go! banners, or even notices or balloons to get the message over that his toxic presence is damaging the club, it's time to get the message out there, any more suggestions please!

WestStandMoaner
26-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Im in, Petrie must go! banners, or even notices or balloons to get the message over that his toxic presence is damaging the club, it's time to get the message out there, any more suggestions please!

Count me in, sick and tired of this man ruining our club, we need protest, petitions, banners, balloons a full page advert in the evening news from all Hibs fans telling him to go and take Butcher with him would be a start. This will need funding so I will start the ball rolling with a guaranteed £500 towards the cost for any organised co -ordinated protest

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 07:09 PM

"Dear Rod

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Coco Bryce
26-05-2014, 07:15 PM

"Dear Rod

Spot on. That must be someone from here?

euro Hibby
26-05-2014, 07:19 PM
was not sure where to put this but thought it might be placed close to a Petrie thread : taken from the telegraph but it hits the nail on the head .......

In a season where your local rivals are docked 15 points, nearly go out of business, lose almost all of their adult players and get relegated, it takes something special to allow them the last laugh, but Hibs managed it. Well done everybody.

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 07:36 PM
was not sure where to put this but thought it might be placed close to a Petrie thread : taken from the telegraph but it hits the nail on the head .......

In a season where your local rivals are docked 15 points, nearly go out of business, lose almost all of their adult players and get relegated, it takes something special to allow them the last laugh, but Hibs managed it. Well done everybody.
Should just end with well done Petrie, it's years of his bungling and incompetence that has caused this

Jonnyboy
26-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Correct.

I wish it were that easy P. Ire should be aimed at STF as only he can make this happen

Greencore
26-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Would love to punch Petrie.

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 08:46 PM
I wish it were that easy P. Ire should be aimed at STF as only he can make this happen

Then the pressure should be put on STF, protests outside Farmer Auto Cares, banners hung outside there offices at Blackhall there should be no hiding place for them, FFS if the players are allowed to turn up at Petries house then why not the fans at Farmers house in Barnton.

Things need to change and only the fans can do it.

jeffers
26-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Spot on. That must be someone from here?
I don't know mate, it was a link from Hibernian Retro on Facebook.

Kevinb
26-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Dear Mr p, would you be so kind to F##k Off. I will even drive you to the airport

VivaHiberña
26-05-2014, 09:32 PM

:agree: Word for word what I said to my flatmate earlier today.

I don't buy the argument that it would be irresponsible to stand down now; he's doing that anyway and a figurehead chairman (that's all he'll be, right?) is of no use in cleaning up this mess. He just wants to hang on to his SFA blazer and while I have defended him for a long time, far longer than most, these are not the actions of someone who has the club's interests at heart. These are the actions of an SFA politician looking after his seat in the box at Hampden.

If Rod Petrie wants to leave this club with his honour, never mind his dignity, intact he had better stop this pretence soon.

GoldenEagle
26-05-2014, 09:41 PM
Count me in, sick and tired of this man ruining our club, we need protest, petitions, banners, balloons a full page advert in the evening news from all Hibs fans telling him to go and take Butcher with him would be a start. This will need funding so I will start the ball rolling with a guaranteed £500 towards the cost for any organised co -ordinated protest

For £500 quid you'd be able to get a half page advert in the EEN..just go for it yourself.

BroxburnHibee
26-05-2014, 09:52 PM
My response?

Petrie get the **** out!!!!!!!

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Pointless slagging him off, we need action to happen to get him out, WestStandMoaner has set the ball rolling with £500 towards adverts in the press, petitions, banners anything that gets the message over that Rod Petrie is no longer welcome at our club and we want him removed yesterday.

I will add to the £500 and put in £200, c'mon folks don't let this man get away with ruining our club any more.

Where are the Hibs spokesman who speak for the fans, Mike Reilly, Baldy Foghorn, Frank Dougan, get on to the press and give them your thoughts, the press will be more than happy to listen to you.

PETRIE OUT.

berwickhibee
26-05-2014, 10:15 PM
frank dougan has spoken out on bbc website,100% lays the blame at petries door.

Weir7
26-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Then the pressure should be put on STF, protests outside Farmer Auto Cares, banners hung outside there offices at Blackhall there should be no hiding place for them, FFS if the players are allowed to turn up at Petries house then why not the fans at Farmers house in Barnton.

Things need to change and only the fans can do it.
Spot on mate. Peacefull and direct action. Do what we did back in the day to mercer. Hound farmer and petrie at every turn. Also go after these faceless non exec directors.

southsider
26-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Pointless slagging him off, we need action to happen to get him out, WestStandMoaner has set the ball rolling with £500 towards adverts in the press, petitions, banners anything that gets the message over that Rod Petrie is no longer welcome at our club and we want him removed yesterday.

I will add to the £500 and put in £200, c'mon folks don't let this man get away with ruining our club any more.

Where are the Hibs spokesman who speak for the fans, Mike Reilly, Baldy Foghorn, Frank Dougan, get on to the press and give them your thoughts, the press will be more than happy to listen to you.

PETRIE OUT.
If this can be done with style and dignity count me in for another £200

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2014, 10:21 PM
i'd donate money but unfortunately i cracked the screen on my PC monitor after reading petries statement...it needs replaced, the screen AND petrie

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 10:37 PM
frank dougan has spoken out on bbc website,100% lays the blame at petries door.

Good.

Keep the pressure on.

B.H.F.C
26-05-2014, 10:39 PM
It would be great if some kind of proper protest/demo/pressure group could be put in place.

Something needs to be done. What Petrie said in that statement about some fans wanting him out implies that they think it's a minority. I really think the man is arrogant enough to believe that. And he's arrogant enough to still believe that he knows best.

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 10:42 PM
How do we go about getting a petition set up for Hibs fans to sign to get Petrie out and it can be handed to Farmer at his offices.

PETRIE OUT

B.H.F.C
26-05-2014, 10:47 PM
How do we go about getting a petition set up for Hibs fans to sign to get Petrie out and it can be handed to Farmer at his offices.

PETRIE OUT

Could it not be done through a web page? Don't know much about that kind of stuff though so maybe not terribly helpful!

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Could it not be done through a web page? Don't know much about that kind of stuff though so maybe not terribly helpful!

Me neither :greengrin

But if someone was willing to get this going and know how to go about setting it up would be a great help. :aok:

Other posters are doing there bit through the media/press.

Emerald
26-05-2014, 11:39 PM

PETRIE OUT

Do you think it would be any different if he was gone, serious question? If Farmer is still the owner is he not the one still calling the shots?'

Just interested in your point of view on this one?

erskine-hibby
26-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Me neither :greengrin

But if someone was willing to get this going and know how to go about setting it up would be a great help. :aok:

Other posters are doing there bit through the media/press.

Google online petitions, set one up, simples!

Mixu62
27-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Rather than sticking money in a pot for an ad campaign to get rid of him, chuck it in a pot to buy him out. If money is the only thing he gives a **** about then that's what it'll take to get rid.

Www1875hfc
27-05-2014, 08:13 AM

PETRIE OUT.

Count me in as well. I will gladly contribute to any Adverts,petition or banners that gets the message well and truly over.
It's up to the fans now to oust Petrie - He's ran his course-Time for change-and that time is now.