PDA

View Full Version : Rotten to the core

SlickShoes
25-05-2014, 07:59 PM
This isn't something fans supporting the club can fix.

We have an owner who isn't concerned with winning and a board in place that operate to balance the books and nothing more.

Our club is dying, there's almost no signs of life from within. This is nothing like he last time we were relegated, this is a much worse situation. We won't bounce straight back, there are no Edinburgh teams in the top flight of Scottish football. I have no idea what will fix hibs but I'm sick of being told to back the team and repeatedly being kicked in the baws.

I'll always support hibs but I've never been so worried about the future of the club, how does a 1st division team operate while breaking even but running a training complex and oversized stadium?

It could be years before we are back, that's a horrible thought, everything seems wrong and I have no idea how to fix it, I know the people in charge have taken us down this path, I doubt they will be the ones that get us out of it.

I backed butcher thought he was a good appointment but if you can't even win more an 2 games since new year with any team of pro footballers then you need to get your jotters.

The most ironic part of today was the 2nd going in when the fans were most vocal and behind the team, each and everyone of those players should be ashamed of themselves.

greenpaper55
25-05-2014, 08:03 PM
A stunning silence from our owner and chairman, who needs leaders like this lot ?.

GreenArmy1875
25-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Butcher has not become a bad manager over night, club was rotten well before he came in. Dont think his approach and tactics have been acceptable should he continue, I am not sure. There is something wrong at Hibs and it was only a matter of time before we got relegated to be honest. We as fans need answers and not the usual Cr@p we get from Petrie. The club under his management has failed.

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 08:09 PM
A stunning silence from our owner and chairman, who needs leaders like this lot ?.

Yep

Any decent chairman with any respect for the fans would be facing up to this and making some sort of apology

Not KING ROD

Hiding behind his smug effin grin as usual

Even when he does speak it is only lip service and totally insincere

ROD Do us all a favour and **** right off

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 08:12 PM

We'll get an apology on the website tomorrow. Maybe even another sacked manager and some statement about being in it together blah blah blah

Same old pish. I don't want to hear from that clown Petrie unless it's announcing his immediate resignation.

SlickShoes
25-05-2014, 08:14 PM
We'll get an apology on the website tomorrow. Maybe even another sacked manager and some statement about being in it together blah blah blah

Same old pish. I don't want to hear from that clown Petrie unless it's announcing his immediate resignation.

It's up now and it's depressing beyond belief, "sorry please keep supporting us so we can let you down again and again and again......" Basically.

Cropley10
25-05-2014, 08:15 PM
7 years of neglect and this is where we've ended up worse than Hertz Youth team & relegated.

Unbelievable he thinks we still need a Chairman or him.