PDA

View Full Version : Probably the most important and pressing issue not mentioned thus far

ChicagoHibee
25-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Will Hibs be in FIFA 15?

Devilstorment
25-05-2014, 08:00 PM
I hope not, they will be one of these shady half star teams you have to try and play when you notch the difficulty up a level cause you think you are getting good, only to then get horsed by them (you would be Real Madrid) and you then lower the difficulty back down and dominate again thinking you are billy big nuts...

1875M
25-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I remember at tynecastle we were singing 'They'll be no hearts in Fifa', the irony. At least it'll be a challenge getting Hibs back up to the SPFL on Football manager 2015:na na:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Will Hibs be in FIFA 15?

Probably in that 'scotland league' pish rangers are in.

yeezus.
25-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Hopefully under "Other teams" with Sevco with a rating of half a star.

leggeto
25-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Aw man never thought of that

Hibdan12
25-05-2014, 11:19 PM
i really don't understand why they don't make the Scottish championship. i remember speaking to one of the designers on an EA forum asking him why this is the case, his response "there isn't the demand for sales". I responded asking if he thinks such demand comes from league 2 in england, Korean leagues and even the 2nd divisions of Spain Italy and France. surely now with both us, the huns and ****bos they should seriously think of this. rant over

yeezus.
26-05-2014, 01:13 AM
i really don't understand why they don't make the Scottish championship. i remember speaking to one of the designers on an EA forum asking him why this is the case, his response "there isn't the demand for sales". I responded asking if he thinks such demand comes from league 2 in england, Korean leagues and even the 2nd divisions of Spain Italy and France. surely now with both us, the huns and ****bos they should seriously think of this. rant over

Because you can download the teams from FIFA Creation centre it has kinda spoiled it a bit.

ManBearPig
26-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Oh well no hibs in FIFA again gutted personally as I like nothing more than playing as hibs online especially against fellow scots