PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Board (hibs.net, not Hibs FC) Management

HNA7
25-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Because of the sheer volume of viewers this evening we're having to block Guests, and sometimes also block Registered users. Only Private Members will remain unaffected. With 7000+ online we have to do something to keep the place afloat.

If you find your access blocked it shouldn't be long before you're back in again.

Unless you're a guest. Or a Jambo.

CraigHibee
25-05-2014, 07:39 PM
itll be those puddle drinkers across the road

Gerard
25-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Because of the sheer volume of viewers this evening we're having to block Guests, and sometimes also block Registered users. Only Private Members will remain unaffected. With 7000+ online we have to do something to keep the place afloat.

If you find your access blocked it shouldn't be long before you're back in again.

One way to not lose access is to become a PM. GVM in my opinion:wink:

IainA
26-05-2014, 08:52 PM

Ah, ha that explains it. My son has been trying to join for weeks now and was ignored at first and now declined. When would be a good time for him to try again. :hnet::thumbsup:

MSK
26-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Ah, ha that explains it. My son has been trying to join for weeks now and was ignored at first and now declined. When would be a good time for him to try again. :hnet::thumbsup:Pm me his username & I will keep an eye out for it in registrations ..will be the morn before he has access though ..:aok: