PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

tanfield
25-05-2014, 06:18 PM
What is the script if you renewed and took the payment option?

Are you 100% committed or with relegation is there a get out clause?

Any help appreciated

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 06:20 PM
If I say I won't renew does this mean I'm a fair weather fan??

spike220
25-05-2014, 06:20 PM

Any help appreciated

You will get more Cat A games in the Championship than the SPFL.

wookie70
25-05-2014, 06:25 PM
No such thing as a Cat A game in the championship imo. Games cost around 16 quid so season tickets should reflect that. Ive renewed already but the value really isnt there.

down-the-slope
25-05-2014, 06:27 PM

Any help appreciated

Payment plan is a credit agreement - not with Club but with Zebra....if you ditch it then your credit rating will be affected as with all finance.

Read the small print in agreement (most don't)

tanfield
25-05-2014, 06:27 PM
You will get more Cat A games in the Championship than the SPFL.

No consolation though. Just wondering for my mate and myself whether we can get out of the deal.

tanfield
25-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Payment plan is a credit agreement - not with Club but with Zebra....if you ditch it then your credit rating will be affected as with all finance.

Read the small print in agreement (most don't)

Kinda thought that would be the answer. JOY!!!

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm sure someone posted on here that if you write to Hibs the payment plan can be cancelled.

Assume they will return the money to Zebra and the ST holder will pay a cancellation fee.

I've got no intention of cancelling but tempted to enquire just to see.

shagpile
25-05-2014, 06:35 PM
The season tickets already sold are for the SPL. The championship is a different league & not the one for which the S/T's were sold. Legally Hibs could find themselves in bother if they try this on, regardless of whether it is a credit agreement with Zebra or whoever.

Beefster
25-05-2014, 06:37 PM
The season tickets already sold are for the SPL. The championship is a different league & not the one for which the S/T's were sold. Legally Hibs could find themselves in bother if they try this on, regardless of whether it is a credit agreement with Zebra or whoever.

I think the season tickets sold are for a season's worth of Hibs games.

O'Rourke3
25-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Waiting to see what the club offer as next season added bonus's. Difficult to get out of the contract signed, but looking for a 3 year discounted offer or something like it as a follow up for paying way over the odds for next season now, despite whoever else is playing Championship football along with us. Both Hearts and The Rangers aren't out the financial mire.

SteveHFC
25-05-2014, 06:58 PM
After 17years of having a season ticket. I won't be renewing. Not paying £405 to watch Championship football next season :aok:

oconnors_strip
25-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Cowdenbeath released their prices for season tickets at full time today, £210 for an adult

Diclonius
25-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Go on, Hibs. Convince me to part with my ****ing money next season. :aok:

Black Kyle
25-05-2014, 07:05 PM
We've renewed on the payment plan and would expect the club to announce some 'benefits' to remain on the current deal whether they be for next season or thereafter. STs were bought in good faith for a product that doesn't exist now, so would hope the club make arrangements with fans and Zebra for those w wish to revoke the agreement without any impact on credit scores etc.

Irish_Steve
25-05-2014, 07:29 PM
I`ve renewed with the payment paln and have no intention of cancelling - heck, we may even win some games next season! However, I do agree with the comments that the board should do something to reward those who have already signed up - I mean, none of us really thought we would be in the second level of football when renewing

Scouse Hibee
25-05-2014, 08:33 PM
We renewed both of ours as early birds and paid cash, I paid to watch Hibs next season and will be watching Hibs so won't even bother enquiring about price reduction

NatureBoy
25-05-2014, 08:43 PM
I've renewed but after reading that joke of a statement will be attempting to get a refund. Finally had it with Hibs surely there has to be some other hobby less soul destroying.

hibby19
25-05-2014, 08:46 PM
I'd rather they kept the money I've already paid and put it into a bigger budget to highten the chance of promotion. Without a bigger budget we have no chance of coming back up straight away

Danderhall Hibs
25-05-2014, 08:47 PM
We'll probably get Ramsdens cup games for free.

Saorsa
25-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Haven't renewed, winae renewing, never again while that ******** Petrie has anything tae dae wth this club

Jdawg
25-05-2014, 08:52 PM

Not sure if the season tickets were sold as season ticket to watch Hibs rather than a season ticket to watch hibs in SPL. If you have a credit agreement and default on it the it ill affect your credit.

Check the terms and conditions of your season ticket.

sambajustice
25-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Cowdenbeath released their prices for season tickets at full time today, £210 for an adult

Really? Thats quite good!

Been to quite a few Beath games with my mate over the years, its a hoot! With Hibs, Hearts and Rangers in the league next season will see some ridiculous crowds at Central Park!

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Not sure if the season tickets were sold as season ticket to watch Hibs rather than a season ticket to watch hibs in SPL. If you have a credit agreement and default on it the it ill affect your credit.

Check the terms and conditions of your season ticket.

If it contains the word football then maybe we could get out of the agreement.

trev the hat
25-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Post them back .

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Really? Thats quite good!

Been to quite a few Beath games with my mate over the years, its a hoot! With Hibs, Hearts and Rangers in the league next season will see some ridiculous crowds at Central Park!

£3.50 for a pint ans a voddy and coke in the New Goth as well. Enjoyed the trip there for the Scottish Cup game. Didn't think we'd be going there regularly.

trev the hat
25-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Haven't renewed, winae renewing, never again while that ******** Petrie has anything tae dae wth this club

Too true, seeing his puss while we were toiling is everything wrong at the club. No Hibs people in charge.
Introduce Pat
Stanton as a priority asap.

RCNG
25-05-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm sure the T's & C's say that in the event of relegation you are entitled to a full refund. So payment plan people the club will have your agreement either amended to reflect any new price or your agreement mutually terminated, bearing in mind that it shows as just that on your credit file 'a terminated agreement' with no indication as to why, some other companies may see that as a negative

Jumbo
25-05-2014, 10:27 PM
We'll probably get Ramsdens cup games for free.

That's the incentive to buy the cup top up 😖

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 10:51 PM
How do our prices compare with prices at a Tynecastle for next year?

Sir David Gray
25-05-2014, 10:57 PM

I don't think they've announced anything yet.

I couldn't see anything on their website.

Ken
25-05-2014, 11:47 PM
I've already renewed and I'd have paid the same price or more regardless of being in the Premiership or Championship. The club needs our backing and I'll be there every step of the way no matter how good or bad it gets. GGTTH

clashcityhibby
26-05-2014, 07:25 AM
We renewed both of ours as early birds and paid cash, I paid to watch Hibs next season and will be watching Hibs so won't even bother enquiring about price reduction

Same here. Yes folk may say its foolish throwing away money but its my club and however badly run/mismanaged I cannot bring myself to stop now. Ive paid and as far as am concerned thats it, I will watch Hibs next season and will back em as always, however foolish that me seem to some.

Danderhall Hibs
26-05-2014, 07:54 AM
That's the incentive to buy the cup top up 

Nah that's for the Scottish and League cup.

What round of those do we go in at?

NAE NOOKIE
26-05-2014, 08:21 AM
I renewed weeks ago and will be at every home game next season. Like many folk on here I could see this coming. Pertrie and his enabler have brought this club to ruin with their terrible management.

I for one dont want to make the situation even worse by asking for refunds or cancelling. There are folk working in Easter Road who are not to blame for this fiasco I dont want them to suffer as well.

We are also now in a situation where we must turn to the owner to subsidise the playing side of the club if we have any chance of making it back to the Premiership. They way I look at it is this: If I am prepared to back this club to the full extent of my ability and he doesnt I will be well justified in asking the question ................. Is he fit to own Hibs and does he care at all that it is an utter failure under his tenure and the tenure of those he appoints to be responsible for it.

As things stand the answer to that question is obvious.

SlickShoes
26-05-2014, 08:24 AM
I renewed weeks ago and will be at every home game next season. Like many folk on here I could see this coming. Pertrie and his enabler have brought this club to ruin with their terrible management.

I for one dont want to make the situation even worse by asking for refunds or cancelling. There are folk working in Easter Road who are not to blame for this fiasco I dont want them to suffer as well.

We are also now in a situation where we must turn to the owner to subsidise the playing side of the club if we have any chance of making it back to the Premiership. They way I look at it is this: If I am prepared to back this club to the full extent of my ability and he doesnt I will be well justified in asking the question ................. Is he fit to own Hibs and does he care at all that it is an utter failure under his tenure and the tenure of those he appoints to be responsible for it.

As things stand the answer to that question is obvious.

We already know the answer with regard to Farmer investing in the playing side of hibs, it will not happen.

Yuillsy
26-05-2014, 08:31 AM
If I say I won't renew does this mean I'm a fair weather fan??

Absolutely not. It just means like lots of us you are totally sick of wasting your money and free time watching a club that's being slowly destroyed from the inside!

Hermit Crab
26-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Nah that's for the Scottish and League cup.

What round of those do we go in at?

First round with with all the junior clubs and div 2 and 3 teams

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Seasons tickets.....................will we sell any more ?

Hermit Crab
26-05-2014, 09:01 AM

Yes. 10k

gegs70
26-05-2014, 09:03 AM
If priced right and wearing in a lot of fresh faces...

Chuck Rhoades
26-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Not wanting a refund myself; however point 6 of the T&Cs is interesting:

6. This season member card gives access to the specified seat for all Hibernian FC first team Scottish Premier League matches at Easter Road Stadium.

Deansy
26-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Should do a 'Hun' and withhold season-ticket money until the board steps down. THAT would make Petrie pay listen to the fans !.

DH1875
26-05-2014, 05:53 PM
I've said this before but I'll say it again. They have to do something because they have to off set walk up prices for next year. Folks aren't gonna pay £28 or £22 for championship football.

Zazu62
26-05-2014, 05:55 PM
How many have we sold?

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 06:08 PM
How many have we sold?Nae idea but it winnae be many mair at they prices for championship fitba. 405 quid :faf:

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Walk up prices should still be £22 next season across the board. The football will probably be far more entertaining next year in a league where we can compete.

yeezus.
26-05-2014, 06:12 PM
After 17years of having a season ticket. I won't be renewing. Not paying £405 to watch Championship football next season :aok:

I was going to ask, are the prices on the website SPL prices? I'm happy to buy a ST if the prices come down like :wink:

iwasthere1972
26-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Walk up prices should still be £22 next season across the board.

That's financial suicide and very dangerous if you also have to walk a board when trollied.

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2014, 06:19 PM
That's financial suicide and very dangerous if you also have to walk a board when trollied.

Being trollied will make it all feel good.

147lothian
26-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I paid for my season ticket, but with a very heavy hart while Petrie is there, Im with any idea of getting the message out that petrie is damaging the club

MrHibs1982
26-05-2014, 07:18 PM

Just had a look on The The Huns website "Prices for season tickets, which include all 18 league games, start from £258 for Adults, £65 for Kids and £179 for Concessions." so we are 57% more expensive than them for a ST!!

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 07:39 PM

Not unless they reduce the price, :cb Hibs will be lucky if they have hit the 5000 mark on ST sold for the season ahead.

Shields Hibee
26-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I've renewed before the original PP deadline so will be there next season.

We will most likely be along with Hertz, the dearest team to watch in the Championship as Rod will tell us that buying a season ticket means the club can return to the Premiership in a short time:rolleyes:

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Walk up prices should still be £22 next season across the board. The football will probably be far more entertaining next year in a league where we can compete.

Championship football is £16 at most grounds if not all, no away fans will attend if we try to charge them £22 a pop, or they will just do the same when we turn up at there grounds, some don't even have seats :greengrin and i ain't paying £22 to go to Dumbarton Alloa QOTS or Cowdenbeath.

Hibs need a rethink on what they will charge punters for football in the Championship next season.

silverhibee
26-05-2014, 07:49 PM
just had a look on the the huns website "prices for season tickets, which include all 18 league games, start from £258 for adults, £65 for kids and £179 for concessions." so we are 57% more expensive than them for a st!!

omg

lapsedhibee
26-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Not wanting a refund myself; however point 6 of the T&Cs is interesting:

6. This season member card gives access to the specified seat for all Hibernian FC first team Scottish Premier League matches at Easter Road Stadium.

So long as ST holders are allowed to buy their own seats for SFL games everyone should be happy. Nothing worse than hearing heated arguments over seat numbers during sold-out matches.

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Championship football is £16 at most grounds if not all, no away fans will attend if we try to charge them £22 a pop, or they will just do the same when we turn up at there grounds, some don't even have seats :greengrin and i ain't paying £22 to go to Dumbarton Alloa QOTS or Cowdenbeath.

Hibs need a rethink on what they will charge punters for football in the Championship next season.

A good opportunity for them all to raise their prices, **** the punters :greengrin

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 08:07 PM
So long as ST holders are allowed to buy their own seats for SFL games everyone should be happy. Nothing worse than hearing heated arguments over seat numbers during sold-out matches.dinnae think there'll be any need tae worry about that for a long time.

Jonnyboy
26-05-2014, 08:09 PM

Aye but you didn't pay all of those 17 years :greengrin

lapsedhibee
26-05-2014, 08:11 PM
dinnae think there'll be any need tae worry about that for a long time.

Think if we're going exceptionally well before a NY derby at ER we might come close to a full house.