PDA

View Full Version : what is the 5 year plan?

ColintonHibs
25-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Anyone shed light on this?

hibee62
25-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Oh for god sake! This is still being used to bet Petrie with! This was a plan between Fenlon and Petrie! When te fans hounded out Fenlon (because we might not make the top 6) the plan went with him. We had to totally restart with butcher. This, by the way, is exactly what all these 'fans' wanted!

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Oh for god sake! This is still being used to bet Petrie with! This was a plan between Fenlon and Petrie! When te fans hounded out Fenlon (because we might not make the top 6) the plan went with him. We had to totally restart with butcher. This, by the way, is exactly what all these 'fans' wanted!

Hahaha aye ok then. It's not Petrie's fault please move on.

SteveHFC
25-05-2014, 06:55 PM

:faf:

hibee62
25-05-2014, 08:41 PM
What? The fact is we were fine under Fenlon! He might have gone in the summer, he might not have, but he had this plan and we had made progress season on season. The fans hounded him out and got the man they wanted in, now we're relegated! Congratulations all!

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 08:44 PM
What? The fact is we were fine under Fenlon! He might have gone in the summer, he might not have, but he had this plan and we had made progress season on season. The fans hounded him out and got the man they wanted in, now we're relegated! Congratulations all!

Stopped reading after that first line..

"We were fine under Fenlon"

Do you attend ER?? We were far from fine HE admitted it himself FFS.

hibee62
25-05-2014, 08:52 PM
6th in the league. Not playing great but nowhere near relegation!

I don't attend Easter road much as I love away, was a season ticket holder until last summer when new employment called. That ok with you? Great, thanks!

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 08:54 PM
6th in the league. Not playing great but nowhere near relegation!

I don't attend Easter road much as I love away, was a season ticket holder until last summer when new employment called. That ok with you? Great, thanks!

Couldn't care less if you go or not. I was being serious as we were dropping like a stone hence why he left.

Again "HE SAID IT HIMSELF"

hibee62
25-05-2014, 08:57 PM
No, he said he was leaving because the negativity was aimed at him so he wanted to take himself out of the equation to let the team move on. "HE SAID IT HIMSELF"

Saorsa
25-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Oh for god sake! This is still being used to bet Petrie with! This was a plan between Fenlon and Petrie! When te fans hounded out Fenlon (because we might not make the top 6) the plan went with him. We had to totally restart with butcher. This, by the way, is exactly what all these 'fans' wanted!what a load of *****

TornadoHibby
25-05-2014, 09:02 PM

So you won't accept what you watch every week on the pitch and the principal reasons why that is? :rolleyes:

hibee62
25-05-2014, 09:08 PM
So you won't accept what you watch every week on the pitch and the principal reasons why that is? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're asking!

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 09:10 PM
No, he said he was leaving because the negativity was aimed at him so he wanted to take himself out of the equation to let the team move on. "HE SAID IT HIMSELF"

He said he was the problem so removed himself. FFS man I can't believe your telling us things were fine under him.

Do you also think Petrie is doing a damn good job yeah?

Also saying it's the fans fault for him going is laughable. Nothing to do with the results or style of play no??

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Petrie forced Fenlons hand to once again save his own skin

Never backed him for his first picks in transfer market

However money and contracts talk and that is why Rod ensures nobody can speak out of school when they leave

Fenlon was getting grief from fans but ROD forced his hand

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Petrie forced Fenlons hand to once again save his own skin

Never backed him for his first picks in transfer market

However money and contracts talk and that is why Rod ensures nobody can speak out of school when they leave

Fenlon was getting grief from fans but ROD forced his hand

Can't argue with any of that.