PDA

View Full Version : who would sign for hibs??

chrisski33
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
When we punt the current imposters we have playing who will actually want to sign and play for hibs knowing thay something at the club takes ur confidence and skill away?

The Tubs
25-05-2014, 06:14 PM
When we punt the current imposters we have playing who will actually want to sign and play for hibs knowing thay something at the club takes ur confidence and skill away?

For me this is the big question. When I heard the rumours about Butcher walking, I'd begun to hope we'd be able to get Mowbray back. No chance we'd get a manager like that now.

Last time McLeish had money, connections and reasonable judgement. I think we might be struggling in all three areas, unless Farmer takes a gamble on some of his fortune, realising that a lot of this calamity is due to his own decisions.

IberianHibernian
25-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Will players have clauses in contracts meaning we can end them in case of relegation ? Look at Hamilton to see the type of players who are prepared to play in lower división .

#2 Double Tap
25-05-2014, 06:28 PM

we can attract players man - look at our set up - we just need the right people to pick the players -

Jim44
25-05-2014, 06:33 PM
we can attract players man - look at our set up - we just need the right people to pick the players -

:rotflmao: Tell me you're taking the mick ...................... it's our set up that's the root cause of the problem.

nribs
25-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Can we? Big name spl players? Can we really?

Stevie Reid
25-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Hopefully players who will be proud to play for us, and show that pride in their performances - along with some skill and technique, and being willing to listen and learn.

And hopefully not signed by Butcher.