PDA

View Full Version : How do we remove Petrie?!?!?!

Slim Shady
25-05-2014, 06:04 PM
How do we get him out?

Ok we have got Leann Dempster in and Rods assures us he is no longer in any control, I can't take that as the truth.

This canoote has ruined OUR club. Being a non-executive chairman is not good enough.

How do we as fans get him out with hurting the club anymore i.e. - not buying season ticket means less money for players, boycott - hurts the team, players need support.

How can we oust this imposter.

PS - the grin on his face just before penalties will never be forgotten for me.

blackpoolhibs
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
A hitman.

SouthamptonHibs
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Shoot him haha no seriously he will walk himself. Imo

MrRobot
25-05-2014, 06:06 PM
I seriously doubt he'll be at Hibs next season. Same with Butcher.

HibsNutter
25-05-2014, 06:08 PM
The smile on his face at the end even after that removed any sense if respect I had for him (not a lot). I hate him, with a vengeance. He surely has to walk now.

mcculloch1875
25-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Any serious ideas? Petition?

Islington Hibs
25-05-2014, 06:17 PM
He has ruined this club. If he has any honour he should resign on Monday.

We need a period of reflection before rushing in however. The club is broken, a massive underperformer, and very serious thought is required as to how to rescue us.

McIntosh
25-05-2014, 07:43 PM
He must resign - he is ultimately responsible for this debacle.

Emerald
25-05-2014, 07:49 PM
The smile on his face at the end even after that removed any sense if respect I had for him (not a lot). I hate him, with a vengeance. He surely has to walk now.

I think the smile on his face was due to excesive exertion by him trying to keep his bum cheeks firmly together :wink:

As for him going, we would just get someone to replaced him who has to follow STF instructions, little if any change. Maybe a bit more ambition but that really needs to come from the owner of the club and filter down.

The Green Goblin
25-05-2014, 07:57 PM

Maybe he was thinking of all the Cat A games next season....

Gettin' Auld
25-05-2014, 07:58 PM
As a support, we're far too soft with those ****ers.

The only language the understand is £ signs, luckily for us, it's our cash they need so we hold all the aces.

We'll only bring about the changes we want if we hit them financially...........

7Hero
25-05-2014, 08:00 PM
I think the smile on his face was due to excesive exertion by him trying to keep his bum cheeks firmly together :wink:

As for him going, we would just get someone to replaced him who has to follow STF instructions, little if any change. Maybe a bit more ambition but that really needs to come from the owner of the club and filter down.

Correct, the buck stop with the owner...

hibsfan7
25-05-2014, 08:04 PM
i have thought it all along he wanted us relegated just for the 4 cat A games at home

:agree:

greenpaper55
25-05-2014, 08:05 PM
As a support, we're far too soft with those ****ers.

The only language the understand is £ signs, luckily for us, it's our cash they need so we hold all the aces.

We'll only bring about the changes we want if we hit them financially...........

:top marksHe would do well to remember this.

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 08:09 PM
What's sad is the abuse and the folk who backed him actually mocked people who dare question what he brings.

IMO if we had all pulled together organised a proper protest or some sort of way to put real pressure on him he'd be gone now. We are far to soft as a support and I'll say this to many on here settled for sub standard pish.

If there is anyone still out there now who STILL thinks Petrie should remain I calling you a Jambo.

No Hibs fan in their right mind wants him near our club.

Kaiser1962
25-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Someone appears with plenty of money?

Oscar T Grouch
25-05-2014, 08:16 PM
According to the club statement he's going nae where. Has to be a boycott and season ticket refund for those who've purchased already. If the clubs no getting money they've no choice but to change. It'll hurt they club but no as much as having Petrie near it. He's had his time it's time to sell up and **** off.

Gettin' Auld
25-05-2014, 08:16 PM
:top marksHe would do well to remember this.
We'd have to all pull together, but it's the only way you can make people like that take notice.

Cropley10
25-05-2014, 08:17 PM
i have thought it all along he wanted us relegated just for the 4 cat A games at home

:agree:

Said it on here a few times before. He's done the maths.

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 08:27 PM
He won't go

His ego won't allow it

Only hope is he masks it with a move to the SFA

That is the only out I can see for us

KING ROD ...... Do the honourable thing ..... GTF

Gettin' Auld
25-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Said it on here a few times before. He's done the maths.

He might have to recalculate if we don't turn up in the numbers that prick expects.

Greencore
25-05-2014, 08:41 PM
How do we get him out?

Ok we have got Leann Dempster in and Rods assures us he is no longer in any control, I can't take that as the truth.

This canoote has ruined OUR club. Being a non-executive chairman is not good enough.

How do we as fans get him out with hurting the club anymore i.e. - not buying season ticket means less money for players, boycott - hurts the team, players need support.

A gun.

ekhibee
25-05-2014, 08:54 PM
At the end of the day it's come to the stage that Sir Tom Farmer is going to have to invest more money in the team, whoever's in charge at board level. If he did we would have a very good chance of going back up straight away, bearing in mind the financial problems that exist at both Hearts and Sevco Rangers. But that's not going to happen is it? There's the additional problem of attracting players to play in a championship club as well, but we were able to do it the last time, I suppose time will tell if we manage to do it this time.

trev the hat
25-05-2014, 09:46 PM
According to the club statement he's going nae where. Has to be a boycott and season ticket refund for those who've purchased already. If the clubs no getting money they've no choice but to change. It'll hurt they club but no as much as having Petrie near it. He's had his time it's time to sell up and **** off.

Agreed, no money from me unless he's gone completely

#2 Double Tap
25-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Maybe he was thinking of all the Cat A games next season....

and the tv money. but most probably his poker face.

Sumner
25-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Lex Gold resigned .. Petrie won't - MASS boycott sadly what is needed

hfc rd
25-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Probably a mass boycott and a massive major protest like the Hands Off Hibs.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 10:30 PM
To get to Petrie you have to get to STF.

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 10:30 PM
I don't think I could ever boycott. Could we organise some kind of rally?

hibbysam
25-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Why should we have to pretty much turn our back on our club to get rid of him though? Surely other protests available other than stopping going along on a Saturday? Couldn't tell you what but this club needs change this summer and not just a change of playing staff! Petrie must leave his post immediately, surely he can see how poisonous it has got towards him?

trev the hat
25-05-2014, 10:34 PM
To get to Petrie you have to get to STF.

STF is the new Petrie PB & for me Petrie is dead in the water.

PatHead
25-05-2014, 10:35 PM
At least start by emailing the club. No use moaning on here. If you believe RP's statement everything they think everything is dandy.

Board@hibernianfc.co.uk

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 10:35 PM
I don't think I could ever boycott. Could we organise some kind of rally?

I don't think rallies, protests etc have any effect on Petrie.

I'm wary about boycotts as well as inevitably that impacts support for the team and club as a whole.

I really don't know what the answer is but the statement today just shows the contempt the support is held in by the board.

darwenhibby
25-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Buy him a season ticket 4 pittodrie the sheep sh***ing tunt

Hiber-nation
25-05-2014, 10:43 PM
At least start by emailing the club. No use moaning on here. If you believe RP's statement everything they think everything is dandy.

Board@hibernianfc.co.uk

On my 4th e-mail this year. No replies forthcoming. All very polite....well tonight's maybe not so.

Weir7
25-05-2014, 10:46 PM
How do we get him out?

Direct action. Protest outside his and farmer house. Protest outside Hampden when petrie is working there for the SFA

Demand refund off next seasons season ticket cash.

Bad publicity and loosing cash will force farmer to act

McIntosh
25-05-2014, 11:14 PM
We need to organise - we must apply pressure as a group. We are the club and Rod Petrie and the Board have forgotten us. They may have forgotten us but we will remember them.We desperately need someone will the drive, determination and the vigour to get us out of this hole.