View Full Version : Positive outlook

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 06:00 PM
But only if today results in

Petrie going
STF selling up
Butcher going
All the players bar the youngsters getting binned

James McDonough being appointed head coach and playing his boys ... Who have played football the proper way

John Collins returning as Director of Football and reshaping the whole ethos of the club

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Too early to think of any positives.

Feel quite sick and going home for a kip.

sesoim
25-05-2014, 06:10 PM

Petrie going
STF selling up
Butcher going

James McDonough being appointed head coach and playing his boys ... Who have played football the proper way

John Collins returning as Director of Football and reshaping the whole ethos of the club

I agree with most of what you say, but why does Collins deserve a big job like that? He helped start the downward spiral we've been on for years with his bad signings and falling out with players. We were dropping down the table when he left.

As for Butcher, I'd still give him the summer to sort thing out, but he absolutely has to start getting results straight away next season.

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 06:17 PM
I agree with most of what you say, but why does Collins deserve a big job like that? He helped start the downward spiral we've been on for years with his bad signings and falling out with players. We were dropping down the table when he left. As for Butcher, I'd still give him the summer to sort thing out, but he absolutely has to start getting results straight away next season.

He left because of Rod refusing to back him both on the transfer front and the rebellion by spoilt brats

His signings were pants because his hands were tied by ROD

This is direct from staff who were at ER in the Mowbray era and binned by JC so was not as if they were sticking up for him

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 06:33 PM
I agree with most of what you say, but why does Collins deserve a big job like that? He helped start the downward spiral we've been on for years with his bad signings and falling out with players. We were dropping down the table when he left. As for Butcher, I'd still give him the summer to sort thing out, but he absolutely has to start getting results straight away next season.

Collins left due to ROD refusing to back him in the transfer market and against the rebels.

His signings were poor due to the fact ROD refused to buy who he wanted despite him selling the Crown Jewels

This came from an employee of Hibs employed by Mowbray but binned by Collins so they were not saying it out of loyalty to JC.

Same employee has ROD as the most arrogant egotistical individual they have worked for

As for Butcher I kept saying give him the close season but I'm a certain that his hoofball has been the root of us dropping out the top six and into the championship

neil7908
25-05-2014, 06:53 PM
I agree with most of what you say, but why does Collins deserve a big job like that? He helped start the downward spiral we've been on for years with his bad signings and falling out with players. We were dropping down the table when he left.

As for Butcher, I'd still give him the summer to sort thing out, but he absolutely has to start getting results straight away next season.

No chance, he should not have been left in charge for the play off's, he has literally taken us from mid table mediocrity to the 1st Division.

I have 0 faith in him to turn things around.

lobster
25-05-2014, 07:15 PM

Petrie going
STF selling up
Butcher going

:agree: Well said.
One addition, the club becomes fan owned.

degenerated
25-05-2014, 07:15 PM

The revisionism about Collins is staggering.

I would beg to differ about butcher though he should be sacked tonight.

HKhibby
25-05-2014, 07:25 PM
He left because of Rod refusing to back him both on the transfer front and the rebellion by spoilt brats

His signings were pants because his hands were tied by ROD

This is direct from staff who were at ER in the Mowbray era and binned by JC so was not as if they were sticking up for him

Agree with all of this, I dont like Collins one bit, he did start the slide, although Petrie will have been at fault as well!, he in-herited Mowbrays team, the same one that played well for Mowbray, but couldn't get them to play for him, not a manager in my view thinks too much about himself.

Bad Martini
25-05-2014, 07:27 PM
The problems started when Collins left.

We went downhill.

We won **** all.

He was the last man to win anything for many years. He won with Mowbray's team I hear many cry?? Shame the blessed St Tony couldn't manage that after plenty time to do so.

Collins even had Stewart playing for the shirt and he despises us.

I've more time for Collins than most others in the employ of HFC over the last 15 years.

Funny, the two blokes who get more pelters than all the journeymen and tossers together on here are Collins and Riordan. Our must successful manager and top scorer in years.

Irrespective of all the above, Butcher and Petrie can BOTH get to **** and dont darken our door again. NOT reactionary...its been like this all ****ing season and Butcher just helped ****ing ruin it further. Yes, tell the players they are useless tossers and out of a job soon...AFTER they have all but done a job. Subbing subs? Odd tactics? WTF?

Adios Terry

ENDOF

Scottie
25-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Too early to think of any positives.

Feel quite sick and going home for a kip.
Agree.
There are NO positives to take from this at all.

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Agree. There are NO positives to take from this at all.

After reading KING RODS statement I concede defeat

There are no positives