PDA

View Full Version : Richard Gordon

kj79
25-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Absolute disgrace openly enjoying our demise.

On about quieting down our fans on twitter then chips in with 'karma is a BITCH' when talking about our relegation!

Not the worst thing to happen today but this clown needs brought down a peg or two!

Jim44
25-05-2014, 05:52 PM

On about quieting down our fans on twitter then chips in with 'karma is a BITCH' when talking about our relegation!

Not the worst thing to happen today but this clown needs brought down a peg or two!

Nah. You've got to be wrong. According to some discerning posters here, he is a real gentleman and a good guy. As I said a few days ago, he is an utter midden.

Newhaven
25-05-2014, 05:52 PM

One of many at the ****bo loving BBC. They HATE us

PeeKay
25-05-2014, 06:42 PM
One of many at the ****bo loving BBC. They HATE us

Not sure you can say he's loves the yams. I remember him saying that watching them made his eyes bleed.

O'Rourke3
25-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Have to say that comment incensed me, especially since the game he was discussing was one where we were cheated out of at least a point. If I don't drink then I won't post some abuse on his twitter feed, and that's not going to be easy.

col02
25-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Just reach towards the radio and turn it off. Is it really worth listening to? Not worth the rise in blood pressure IMHO.

givescotlandfreedom
25-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Richard Gordon is a welt of the highest order.

Beefster
25-05-2014, 06:51 PM
As a club, we're soft as ***** from top to bottom.

"Boo hoo, the man on the radio enjoyed us being pish"

Man. The. ****. Up.

givescotlandfreedom
25-05-2014, 07:10 PM
As a club, we're soft as ***** from top to bottom.

"Boo hoo, the man on the radio enjoyed us being pish"

Man. The. ****. Up.

These people have made us a punchbag for their hilarious 'banter' for a long time. As you say we need to man up and should by telling BBC Scotland to **** off out out ground for starters.

Hiber-nation
25-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Jeez, are we still whining about Radio Scotland? Soft as sheidt Hibs are. Top to bottom.

we are hibs
25-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Sheep ****ging old ****

Nomeancity
25-05-2014, 08:13 PM
These people have made us a punchbag for their hilarious 'banter' for a long time. As you say we need to man up and should by telling BBC Scotland to **** off out out ground for starters.

Couldnt agree more. Let's get a siege mentality at Easter road. Who cares if the bbc don't like us let's use that to our advantage - ban the lot of them from the ground. It's us against the lot of them. Get rid of this nicey nicey hibs way.

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Sheep ****ging ginger ****.

Hibernia Na Eir
25-05-2014, 08:38 PM
He's a farmer shaagger.

As was his da.