PDA

View Full Version : Karma.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 05:46 PM
It really is a Bitch :boo hoo:

HibsNutter
25-05-2014, 05:51 PM
What karma?

We've done nothing to deserve this!! All we get is disappointment after disappointment

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 07:41 PM
What karma?

We've done nothing to deserve this!! All we get is disappointment after disappointment

Slagging the tramps etc

GordonR
25-05-2014, 07:41 PM
I think the karma in question is what some outsiders have perceived to be our OTT gloating about Hearts' problems, including people here actively trying to make things go against them with Lithuanian authorities etc.

Spike Mandela
25-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Once the tax dodgers gloating dies down they will realise that karma has just made it a damn sight harder for them to get out the Championship next season as well.

Scottie
25-05-2014, 07:45 PM
I think the karma in question is what some outsiders have perceived to be our OTT gloating about Hearts' problems, including people here actively trying to make things go against them with Lithuanian authorities etc.

We've all been too concerned with the mancky mob from across the road to see our own problems. It was always going to happen just some of us didn't want to believe it.

The Sea-gull
25-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Not sure I believe in karma but we do have a sizeable number in our general support and posting on here who love to run their mouths without thinking e.g. all the relegation party stuff and play off nonsense being put to bed chat etc. this contributes hugely to us looking like idiots when the inevitable hibs let down occurs. I've always kept quiet with regard to that sort of thing and prefer to wait and see what happens before running my mouth but believe me it does not make me feel any better tonight. I'm still here posting though unlike someone who was very condescending to a few posters a few months ago and has disappeared. I suspect, in the style of Craig Whyte and Charles Green, he is still very much here though, hiding reading from behind the scenes or perhaps posting under a different name.

flash
25-05-2014, 08:17 PM
It really is a Bitch :boo hoo:

Gonna stop posting? You are a yam.

The Sea-gull
25-05-2014, 08:23 PM

Don't think he is a yam. If he is he is very sad as he has wasted a lot of his time posting non-contentious hibs related stuff in the last few months. He is one if the most, if not the most, prolific posters on here.

Paperboy
25-05-2014, 08:26 PM
I got a text from a Rangers fan mentioning karma ans the phase 'Rod Petrie sporting integrity

stoneyburn hibs
25-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Don't think he is a yam. If he is he has us very sad as he has wasted a lot of his time posting non-contentious hibs related stuff in the last few months. He is one if the most, if not the most, prolific posters on here.

Non contentious is rather polite I would say, I would call it utter s**t.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Not sure I believe in karma but we do have a sizeable number in our general support and posting on here who love to run their mouths without thinking e.g. all the relegation party stuff and play off nonsense being put to bed chat etc. this contributes hugely to us looking like idiots when the inevitable hibs let down occurs. I've always kept quiet with regard to that sort of thing and prefer to wait and see what happens before running my mouth but believe me it does not make me feel any better tonight. I'm still here posting though unlike someone who was very condescending to a few posters a few months ago and has disappeared. I suspect, in the style of Craig Whyte and Charles Green, he is still very much hear though, hiding reading from behind the scenes or perhaps posting under a different name.

Far too many thinking that the tie was over but instead of being quiet had to shout it from the rooftops. I was keeping my gob shut purely because I wouldn't have even been confident if we were going into today's match with a 4-0 lead.

I have a feeling that inside the players thought it was a done deal.

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Absolutely a believer in karma - we got what we absolutely deserve, not the fans, but the club as a whole entity.

I'm also a believer in playing good, pacy, attack minded football - Hibs have not done so since 2007. Downward spiral since then, series of failed signings and appointments, terrible results, taking the eye off the ball so to speak and mocking others when we don't have to look too far ahead of us for our own troubles.

Our chairman 'cried' when talking about Garry O'Connor - the Morton one rightly challenged his credentials as a football player. He owns a factory that makes 'bags of sweets'.....now where have I heard that said before ?

Sir Tom hides, Rod hides behind statements, Butcher hides behind rhetoric, the players hide behind the press..........the players hide on the pitch.

Leadership.........starts from the top and permeates down. We have no leaders at the helm so why expect any at the club ?

Karma was in full force today - the best football playing team won :aok: Hibs are not a good football playing team and have not been for 4 years.

lapsedhibee
25-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Far too many thinking that the tie was over but instead of being quiet had to shout it from the rooftops. I was keeping my gob shut purely because I wouldn't have even been confident if we were going into today's match with a 4-0 lead.

I have a feeling that inside the players thought it was a done deal.
How could they have? It was the exact same team that got the runaround during large parts of Wednesday's match!

ScottM1875
25-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure how this can be classed as karma. It is the exact opposite of karma. The yams cheated by spending money they didn't have and lorded over us for years. We are going to be in the same league as them for being s***e but honest. If this was karma their punishment would be more severe and we would be lording it above them. Nough said.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 08:37 PM
How could they have? It was the exact same team that got the runaround during large parts of Wednesday's match!

Yes but still managed to win 2-0. If we had played half as well today as we did on Wednesday then I have my doubts that we would have gone down.

Anyway far too late. The damage has been done.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 08:39 PM

A yam:faf:

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse.

Bronson
25-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Don't think he is a yam. If he is he is very sad as he has wasted a lot of his time posting non-contentious hibs related stuff in the last few months. He is one if the most, if not the most, prolific posters on here.

90% of which is utter guff, including this thread.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Once the tax dodgers gloating dies down they will realise that karma has just made it a damn sight harder for them to get out the Championship next season as well.

They'll be thinking they've been handed a free 12 points.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 08:41 PM

Thanks...

Cracker
25-05-2014, 08:43 PM

Spot on my man! But they are too thick to realise it, give the thicko's time.

The Sea-gull
25-05-2014, 08:49 PM

Don't worry about it. You're not the first and won't be the last who is accused of bring a yam on here.

The Sea-gull
25-05-2014, 08:51 PM

Harsh. How does he post 90% guff? Unless i have missed something he just poses questions about hibs to stimulate debate and supports and occasionally criticises the club. Is that not what most of us do on here?

Jonnyboy
25-05-2014, 08:54 PM

Bob, did you make the thread title up yourself or nick it from Richard Gordon's twitter feed? :wink:

bigstu
25-05-2014, 08:54 PM
The team got what they deserve but in no way did the supporters, we've done NOTHING to deserve this!

The_Horde
25-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Well shoot us for wanting sporting integrity to prevail.

Shoot us for wanting cheats to get their comeuppance.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 08:57 PM

Only 90% . You're being too kind. :greengrin

He couldn't be a Yam as most of them nowadays don't get beyond two posts before they can't help themselves.