PDA

View Full Version : I do and always will love HIBERNIAN FC !!!

Glesgahibby
25-05-2014, 05:38 PM
It's happened and we need to accept its the way it is.
Right now I feel like the whole world is against us,I am no expert and don't want to be dragged into the reasons why this has happened.
No matter what happens in the aftermath of this we will become stronger and our day will come.
GLORY GLORY TO THE HI-HIBEES !!!!!!!!!
:flag::flag:

Nomeancity
25-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Mug

Glesgahibby
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Mug
Aye,mug I might be but I don't give a ******!!
i still and always will love am club!!!!

AL-Qaholik
25-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Right now I feel like the whole world is against us,I am no expert and don't want to be dragged into the reasons why this has happened.
No matter what happens in the aftermath of this we will become stronger and our day will come.

You can f****ng have them!

I'm done.

The Tubs
25-05-2014, 06:36 PM

100%.

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 06:40 PM

Nah not for me. Been there done all this "I'll love Hibs till the day I die crap"

Over it and Prob do something else on a sat. Ruined to many w'ends in my lifetime for me to keep caring.

easty
25-05-2014, 06:41 PM
I wish they'd show us a bit of love back. I'm tired of it being so ****ing one sided.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I love the club as an institution and what it was. I ****ing hate the current custodians and what it is right now.

I've done my bit for years with cash and my attendance etc. About time Hibs done right by the fans.

Petrie sacking Butcher as his last act before clearing his own desk would be a start.