PDA

View Full Version : The plan today was?

Bostonhibby
25-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Presumably Haynes was something to do with it? not that I thought he'd make any difference as I expected it to look like all of our other defeats at ER and we managed that comfortably enough.

I do think Butcher should go and its a very recent change of mind but the problem runs much deeper and we will be weaker and less well organised than the yam and the Hun in my view, hope I am wrong but can't see where the balls to get out of that league next season will come from - not present in the current squad.

Unseen work
25-05-2014, 05:38 PM
The thing that scares me is that we won't be able to attract any better players to the team so were stuck with this crap and any lower division teams in Scotland and England.

bobbyhibs1983
25-05-2014, 05:43 PM
the plan for today was(imo) was to not lose grab a draw at best

Jdawg
25-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Pump it long, all day

Bostonhibby
25-05-2014, 05:46 PM
The thing that scares me is that we won't be able to attract any better players to the team so were stuck with this crap and any lower division teams in Scotland and England.

:agree: I won't be rolling up at great expense to watch the current squad at any level, first time ever I have said that and meant it.

scuttle
25-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Capitulate to first division side let them totally outplay us at home and embarrass our club to the whole of Britain. Job done

Holmesdale Hibs
25-05-2014, 05:48 PM
The plan today was... hooooooooooooooooofffffffff

Sir David Gray
25-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Hooooooooooof.

One goal we needed today to realistically win the tie and we barely managed a shot on target in 120 minutes.

Utter garbage.

Phil D. Rolls
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Presumably Haynes was something to do with it? not that I thought he'd make any difference as I expected it to look like all of our other defeats at ER and we managed that comfortably enough.

I do think Butcher should go and its a very recent change of mind but the problem runs much deeper and we will be weaker and less well organised than the yam and the Hun in my view, hope I am wrong but can't see where the balls to get out of that league next season will come from - not present in the current squad.

No Hibs manager should survive a relegation, that's my bottom line. This should not have happened, and the least he can do is explain himself before he goes.

The Haynes decision was bizarre. The guy has hardly played, he's on the last game of his loan spell and the manager plays him in a game like this. He's hardly going to risk injuring himself is he?

Otherwise, the tactics were hoof as everyone had said. Add in the fact that the usual suspects played as an extra man for Hamilton - their first goal says it all.