PDA

View Full Version : Next season's scrap

HibeeMG
25-05-2014, 05:35 PM
With only two teams (possibly) coming up, let's make sure it's the Huns and Diet Huns who're scrapping it out for the play off spot.

I know it's just after the final whistle on the very latest kick in the teeth for us but Leanne and TB had better make sure we are ready to run away with that league by the time the new season starts.

roryg
25-05-2014, 05:36 PM
We can but hope.

GreenLake
25-05-2014, 05:37 PM
With only two teams (possibly) coming up, let's make sure it's the Huns and Diet Huns who're scrapping it out for the play off spot.

I know it's just after the final whistle on the very latest kick in the teeth for us but Leanne and TB had better make sure we are ready to run away with that league by the time the new season starts.

Yes, lets win it as I have a funny feeling this playoff might be a repeat if we finish second. I would rather watch THE rangers or the poppy thieves up against Hamilton the next time.

Soldiersteve
25-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Yes, lets win it as I have a funny feeling this playoff might be a repeat if we finish second. I would rather watch THE rangers or the poppy thieves up against Hamilton
the next time.
TB should not be here next season. He should resign tonight / tomorrow.
He inherited a mid table side and took them backwards (downwards) with his naïve / non existant tactics, weird team selections and formations, baffling substitutions and poor man management.

In short, GTF!

JoeT
25-05-2014, 05:52 PM
are you kidding, we'll be in the championship for 4 years at least.........