PDA

View Full Version : who will be back next season

leggeto
25-05-2014, 05:24 PM
I will with the kids,I know we're pish the now but we're no going to watch another team are we,Petrie will probably be gone and have to get back up at the first time of asking

GreenLake
25-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I will with the kids,I know we're pish the now but we're no going to watch another team are we,Petrie will probably be gone and have to get back up at the first time of asking

I am a Hibs fan. I will be back. Hopefully not too many of this horrendous squad will be back.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm done, sorry but I am officially done for a while.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 05:27 PM
I will be.

There needs to be huge changes though

erskine-hibby
25-05-2014, 05:28 PM
I will never give up on Hibs.

Yes I'm a glutton for punishment.

hibbysam
25-05-2014, 05:30 PM
I'll be there! It's what I do... We've been down before, we'll be down again in future!

AndyB_70
25-05-2014, 05:32 PM
I'll be back. They are my team although this one is hard to take.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 05:32 PM
I've bought my season ticket so I guess I will be there.

hibIBZ
25-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Only if there is huge changes..... And if butcher is gone. I will not watch that man be in charge of my team any longer

iwasthere1972
I'm done, sorry but I am officially done for a while.

Grow a pair.

madhatter
I won't be. Rather save the money until I know changes have happened. Spent easily over 400 quid this year and the club don't deserve my hard earned cash for serving up **** year after year. They will never learn.

Massive changes is just part of the "5 year plan". Do not be fooled. They've learnt nothing.

yeezus.
25-05-2014, 05:34 PM
I'll be back, as gutted as I am I would follow Hibs no matter what division we were in.

coco mc
Not renewed my season ticket due to missing 7 home games but I suppose I will grudgingly still turn up when I can gutted

Monopolyguy
I've bought my season ticket so I guess I will be there.

They should come with a health warning.

MartinfaePorty
25-05-2014, 05:35 PM
I've bought a season ticket but whrn the better half wants me to do something else on a Saturday I'll be less inclined to argue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SlickShoes
At some point yes but not until we've seen some changes, kick in the baws every game since new year.

judas
I will never walk away from hibs. This is part of being a hibs man. Our time will come.
If anyone out there wants to walk away in our time of need then you can do so. For those who want to fight for the club, I'm at your side.

--------
25-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Petrie's still there, Butcher's still there - not a chance.

If they go, and major changes begin to take shape, then yes.

And it's not about "growing a pair" - it's about refusing to be conned by that slimy object Petrie ever again.

Scottie
25-05-2014, 05:36 PM
****in right cause that's what being a Hibs fan is all about

Through thick and thin

biffo1875
25-05-2014, 05:40 PM
me and my family .bring it on ggtth all ways

Sir David Gray
25-05-2014, 05:43 PM
It's Hibs, of course i'll be there.

I'm not just following them for the good times.

Huge overhaul is required though.

hibsbollah
25-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Me.

Nando™
25-05-2014, 05:53 PM
******ing right I'll be back. Hopefully I won't have to suffer the scarf-flinging morons and the booing morons and seat-kicking morons next year.

Onwards we go, at least we'll mibbe win a game or two :rolleyes:

SouthamptonHibs
25-05-2014, 05:59 PM
first time in my life I'm making a stand. This is unacceptable what's happened nothing like 97/98.

I'm out and I'm gutted.

Got married at stadium in 2010.

Something has to give. I wish them well but I'm out until there back in the SPL.

Hibs might benefit as teams like across county operate ok on 3,000 fans.

Love Hibs, gutted totally gutted

SunshineOnLeith
25-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Depends on pricing, having a laugh if they try and charge 23 and 28 quid for cat B/A games in div 1.

The Tubs
25-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Looks like I'll be in Scotland from July until the dark, dreich months of September so you can count me in, temporarily.

Onceinawhile
25-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Of course.

don't blame anyone who won't be though.

Bostonhibby

And it's not about "growing a pair" - it's about refusing to be conned by that slimy object Petrie ever again.

Have finally moved into your camp Doddie. They will never take the Hibs out of my psyche but until I see a few players and directors that have the same commitment I am going to exercise the last meaningful form of protest open to me.

Cue the usual criticisms, but that's where I am.......................

givescotlandfreedom
The same folk who are always there.

1875M
I'll be back

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Honest not sure as I'm not fussed either way about Hibs right now.

If Petrie is there in any capacity then it's a 100% no chance in hell. Glad he found the pens funny though.

scuttle
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
******ing right I'll be back. Hopefully I won't have to suffer the scarf-flinging morons and the booing morons and seat-kicking morons next year.

Onwards we go, at least we'll mibbe win a game or two :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath

IberianHibernian
25-05-2014, 06:07 PM
New manager , sensible pricing , a few imaginative signings and a good start in the league and I think our crowds will be at least as good as this season`s . Some fans said their season had finished after the Raith fiasco but came to some of the last few home games cause there was something at stake .

Bostonhibby
25-05-2014, 06:08 PM

If Petrie is there in any capacity then it's a 100% no chance in hell. Glad he found the pens funny though.

Saw that, maybe he had a bet on?

Either way, doubt he really understands how it feels however he fronts it up at the AGM's etc.......... I will be at the next one if he is still on the board.

zolliehibs
25-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Already renewed so will be back. Hoping for a brand new squad and board too.

Soldiersteve
I will never walk away from hibs. This is part of being a hibs man. Our time will come.
If anyone out there wants to walk away in our time of need then you can do so. For those who want to fight for the club, I'm at your side.

Everyone is hurting right now but it is how we (the fans) react that matters. We have been kicked in the teeth before and in all likelihood, will be again. That does not mean we should turn our backs on them though.
Personally, I love this Club and will never give up on them
This "Hbernian Soldier" won't walk away...... ever.

Franck Stanton
Think it too early to be asking this question, peoples emotions are still raw. I will be there having renewed my S/T last month. Sure most Hibbys will turn up at E/R whenever we play hearts or The rangers.

eggbamyasi
25-05-2014, 06:13 PM
I will be . Did in 98 and will do same again . Clear out and start again . Gonna be a mental league next season .... bring it ****ing on . Board HAVE to out spend the huns and puddle drinkers its an absolutte must !

mcfly
Want to see who the manager is, what players we sign

If any of the losers that relegated us today except Stanton are still there then no.

Nelson/McGivern should NEVER play for hibs again

HoboHarry
first time in my life I'm making a stand. This is unacceptable what's happened nothing like 97/98.

I'm out and I'm gutted.

Got married at stadium in 2010.

Something has to give. I wish them well but I'm out until there back in the SPL.

Hibs might benefit as teams like across county operate ok on 3,000 fans.

Love Hibs, gutted totally gutted
How many games do you go to in a season living so far away? I'm a long way from ER too and I can't attend either but I am wondering how you can be out if you rarely go?

capitals_finest
25-05-2014, 06:26 PM
I will be back but not as a season ticket holder.

Big_Franck
25-05-2014, 06:55 PM
I'll definitely not be back until Butcher is gone. Worst manager i've seen at Easter Road and there have been a few useless ones.

If Butcher and Petrie are gone in the summer I will renew my season ticket and get fully behind the new management team, otherwise i'll spend my Saturdays in the pub watching the scores.

vincipernoi
25-05-2014, 07:08 PM
me

--------
25-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Have finally moved into your camp Doddie. They will never take the Hibs out of my psyche but until I see a few players and directors that have the same commitment I am going to exercise the last meaningful form of protest open to me.

Cue the usual criticisms, but that's where I am.......................

Mark Twain once said, "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."

I don't reckon I'll ever get Hibs right out from under my skin, but I will not support this board and this chairman, and I have absolutely no confidence in Butcher and Malpas and Co.

So I guess I'm in exile until we get a new government.

I never thought it would come to this, but at my age I just can't take any more crap right now. I want to see Hibs coming back, but I can't see any way of it happening with the present bunch of clowns in the driving seat.

What difference Dempster will make, I can't tell, but if Petrie's still around pulling the strings, I can't see her making any improvement.

And I sure as whatsit won't buy into a community ownership scheme while Petrie's still around.

He HAS to go, and go NOW. He's destroying the club.

SteveHFC
25-05-2014, 07:12 PM
I will be back but not as a season ticket holder.

:agree:

Sudds_1
25-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Sore and angry............but I've been a Hibee all my life. Suffered the lows, enjoyed the (few) highs..........

So I'll be there, like I have been for 40 odd years, with the rest of my long suffering "family". Hibs is a way of life......you stick with it because its your team.

But there had better be major changes,......starting with a playing squad who have my passion for the club and hurt like do when we get beat.

weonlywon6-2
25-05-2014, 07:16 PM
I will be,dunno why ,maybe because its in the blood

Alfred E Newman
25-05-2014, 07:28 PM
I renewed in March. The supporters are Hibernian not the present shower of wasters responsible for this fiasco so most of us will be back. This has been coming for a while and today didn't really come as a surprise to me. I was half expecting it even after Wednesdays fluke result.

Expecting Rain
I will be there.

joe breezy
The Rangers Hearts and Hibs plenty interesting games anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kaimendhibs
25-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Me

Sent from my iphone

leggeto
25-05-2014, 07:36 PM
The same folk who are always there.

True,a lot of day trippers today but shows we can pull a crowd together,it was another boot in the heehaws today,the club is bigger than any individual or group and if they are holding us back they will be kicked out,with rangers and them in the mix next season it will be exciting, let's hope butcher can do with us what he done at Inverness and get us back up,our club is too big and proud to be in that league

happiehibbie
25-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Me

because Hibs are my team

we are pants but i love the Brand

Blackburn Hibee
25-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Will definitely be back next season! Win, lose or draw, my love for Hibs will never go! Even if the 5:30 wake up's in a morning are a killer!

DTS
25-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I will be back

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Me. It's what I do and Hibs is who I am.

We'll support you evermore.

sbell1875
25-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Through thick and thin I'll be there. Hibernian Football Club is in my blood and nothing they do will ever prevent me from supporting my club.

GGTTH.

Billy Whizz
25-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Bought our season tickets, and will try to do every away game as well. I'm a Hibernian supporter, that's what I do

Bronson
25-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Another kick in the balls but I'll be there, don't think I have it in me to walk away, although I don't want to.

Onwards and upwards, as a wise man once said - sh*t happens.

IWasThere2016
25-05-2014, 07:52 PM

Away games only for me - until RP departs lock/stock.

Raith and Cowden will give me the chance to see Hibs and visit family also

Pray4Marc
25-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Unless there is drastic change, I'll not be back. A repeat of this season is not good for my health.

darwenhibby
25-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Will definitely be back next season! Win, lose or draw, my love for Hibs will never go! Even if the 5:30 wake up's in a morning are a killer!

Jinx!! Greenfield greens most definitely there my team us!!

neil7908
25-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Under the current set up - no chance.

We are truly a desperate team. Results have been bad but todays performance was disgraceful. Cant pass, cant cross, cant shoot.

New management team and a huge clearout may change my mind but I'm so angry at the club at the moment.

Frank Moon
25-05-2014, 08:04 PM
It's a no from me!

Just had too much of this crap for about 7 years now. Totally embarrassing and humiliating being a Hibs fan so not putting myself through it for a long time to come.

Season ticket holder since I was 9 barring four or five years when I played amateur football 25 years ago but no more. It's that bad.

neil7908
25-05-2014, 08:09 PM
The Rangers Hearts and Hibs plenty interesting games anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless we have major changes in the summer both of them will demolish us. We went down in 98 and were able to invest decent wages to attract Sauzee, Latapy etc. Cant see many folk joining us over teams like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd or Motherwell now and our budget will be massively reduced.

Only hope that we'll see some youngsters given a chance and new ownership, a change or manager and squad clearout will rejuvenate the club.

The way things stand now though I dont fancy us making it back to the SPL for a whilr - certainly not next season.

Swedish hibee
25-05-2014, 08:16 PM
I am gutted. So gutted.
I still want to watch Hibs next season online (why, I know) and hope they keep the service for us overseas Hibbys.

ozzie
25-05-2014, 08:16 PM
I know I will be back unless the board see fit to get rid of some backroom staff that deserve to be there more than any players or th,mm & am.
But if hearts start making good signings while we claim to be struggling to draw people to the club I will lose any confidence I have left in the club and for the first time ever I would stay away.

TornadoHibby
25-05-2014, 08:18 PM
I will never give up on Hibs.

Yes I'm a glutton for punishment.

Medal required for this one I think! :rolleyes:
:stirrer::tin hat:

Greencore
25-05-2014, 08:32 PM
I don't care THAT much we are down I really do not. Better league (yes harder) and it's the change we needed. We had to rebuild properly. I also believe if we do spend cash then we will be on track. I also believe it will get the crowds back Aswell. We all need to band together and stick together. We also need to await changes (like new advertisement) yes it will be hard but if we stick together we will get through. We got what we deserved. Hamilton played well. Let's face it what team have signed 11 new players in the January transfer window. Butcher had only made a few signings this January. I believe he needs his own team. It's also harder to sign players especially with our budget in January (good players) we will be back and when we do we will be stronger. I'm sticking with butcher and co and this is just IMO. Butcher will get it right. But I urge the board and fans to back investment. I do nt have any ideas for raising funds that's the boards job. Not mine or yours. I'm a hibby for life and will support the players and management team. Even if I feel they are failing I will still support them. GGTTH

semaj64
25-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I will be back but to be honest how many more times can the fans be kicked. We will of course be compare to The Rangers and Yams. The new team needs to do well and right from the start not sure how this is going to happen but happen it must

edwards
25-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Be back after that gutless dispaly absolutely no chance definately won't get a new season ticket 17.000 fans there and let down by yet another lackluster degrading display. Can't take any more of that sole detroying :rolleyes:

3pm
25-05-2014, 08:40 PM

You do care mate.

number 27
25-05-2014, 08:41 PM
I have my ST and will be back but don't feel any enthusiasm any more. To be honest if we are still playing like this next season then I will not renew and subsequently can see myself starting to lose the habit altogether.

This has been going on too long now and you can only have so much patience.

snooky
25-05-2014, 08:59 PM
If we start playing FOOTBALL and winning a couple of games then most of us will be back.
If not, oh dear.

Hibeesmad
25-05-2014, 09:04 PM
I've renewed my season ticket so I suppose I will be there, I have been to 44 of our 47 competitive games this season and try my best to be at every game I can. I love Hibs, they have always been a part of me and always will be. I will be there next season but if we don't go up, then renewing my season ticket probably won't happen

Forza Fred
25-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Be back after that gutless dispaly absolutely no chance definately won't get a new season ticket 17.000 fans there and let down by yet another lackluster degrading display. Can't take any more of that sole detroying :rolleyes:

Better walk away and destroy your soles then.....much more anguish to come if you get tomy years of support

Drem
25-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Will be back but thankfully my grand daughter will be to young to watch.

25-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Heartbroken and totally gutted tonight but yes, ill be back next season to support the club I love.

Huge HUGE changes are needed though, we can't carry on like this.

Jonnyboy
25-05-2014, 09:12 PM
It's a no brainer for me. I'll be there, as usual

Bishop Hibee
25-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I've bought a season ticket but whrn the better half wants me to do something else on a Saturday I'll be less inclined to argue.

Aye right ;-) Wait till the first game at home to Alloa in August. You'll be desperate to get to ER and Robbies with the boys!

I'll be there. Might be different if there needs to be a concerted effort to force change at the top though.

Dumfrieshibs
25-05-2014, 09:15 PM
ST renewed ...... Heartbroken ..... I will be back !!

Scouse Hibee
25-05-2014, 09:23 PM
I support Hibs and will continue to support them by attending games no matter what division they are in.

dmc1875
25-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Me. Can't give up on them

Killiehibbie
25-05-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm out. I can't take any more.

Greencore
25-05-2014, 09:41 PM
Will be back with Bells on. Every game home and away.

The Harp
25-05-2014, 09:45 PM
It's a no brainer for me. I'll be there, as usual

Yup, me too, it's in the blood.:rolleyes:

dave62
25-05-2014, 09:50 PM
I'll be back next season, but then I'm a daft old fool and know no better.

What worries me more is where all the new Hibs fans going to come from.

I sit in the West Lower and it's not the busiest part of the ground for a run of the mill game, but today there was a lot of families with young kids which was great to see, but after seven years of desperately poor football and now relegation, I wonder how we'll attract these kids and then keep them coming back. We could end up losing a whole generation of Hibs fans the way we are going.

Sammy7nil
25-05-2014, 09:51 PM
only if Butcher resigns I refuse to watch HOOFBALL

cabbageandribs1875
25-05-2014, 09:53 PM
unless this 'wind of change' is a huge big dirty hurricane...not me, cept for the games against sevco and the cousins of sevco

maybe

strummbo
25-05-2014, 09:56 PM
me.

Thecat23
You do care mate.

Actually your right. The fact I'm annoyed and posting about it shows I do care. No doubt I will go back but I think I'll pay at the gate this time. Petrie shouldn't be there and it's making us look like right idiots renewing.

Wish he'd just walk and can't get my head round why he won't?

Gustavo Fring
me

hfc rd
25-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Kind of given up now especially with Farmer & Petrie still associated with the club. Spend so much money on Hibs but get f*** all in return!

marinello59
25-05-2014, 09:59 PM
I'll be back. If Hibs are playing I want to be there. The ****ers.

Ringothedog
25-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Will be back next season as I am a Hibernian supporter. Not happy with were we are and we have our fallings out and I stop going for a while but I love you hibs and always will do

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Heartbroken and totally gutted tonight but yes, ill be back next season to support the club I love.

Huge HUGE changes are needed though, we can't carry on like this.

Honestly mate, really ? And I'm not having a go as you are clearly hurting - but like the cup final, I'm far far far from heartbroken. It's football - christ I dropped my lad off tonight and stopped and thought 'there is literally more important things in life'.

Club is still there, fans always will be still there, 18,000 today showed there is a passion for Hibs despite us being a terrible side to watch. Im not heartbroken, I'm angry at Petrie and Sir Tom, but not heartbroken. I'm delighted that certain players will GTF and never ever darken Easter Road again not indeed play for a decent side again.

I'm also delighted that we will have 4 derbies, four games v The Rangers, cup games and hopefully a new manager :aok: sod going to Dingwall and Inverness on Boxing Day and midweek in February anyway :na na:

Hermit Crab
25-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Count me in. I'll be there.

Cauld Bovril
25-05-2014, 10:04 PM
We'll all be back. It's Hibs and the love is unconditional. :flag:

Sylar
25-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Today's a total kick in the baws but next season could be more entertaining than being in the painfully predictable Premiership, which Celtc will undoubtedly piss all over again.

Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Alloa, Cowdenbeath (local games, even if they don't necessarily get the juices flowing)...with those clubs in the Championship, there's absolutely no way there won't be some form of TV deal to keep revenue up, not to mention the decent gates we should still get from the games against The Rangers and Hearts.

I'm skeptical it won't be 2 seasons down in the Championship (just don't see us bouncing right back up) but if the rebuilding is done in the right way, it could be an interesting period in the club's history.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 10:05 PM
You know what? **** it. Ill be back alright.

GGTTH

Dr Hackenbush
25-05-2014, 10:06 PM
I often read Hibs.net but almost never post (apologies....).
I will be back and in all probability the more they struggle the more often I will feel the need to go........(sigh)

Hiber-nation
I'll be back alright but if TB is still in charge and we're still playing fitba from the dark ages then I might even join in the protests myself.

Winston Ingram
I've bought my ST but i'll be going no where near the place while Butcher is still there

madhatter
25-05-2014, 10:09 PM
We'll all be back. It's Hibs and the love is unconditional. :flag:

I fully understand where you are coming from but put it this way, what you have said is music to Petrie and Farmer's ears. If it is so unconditional, why not just be in the championship with cheaper players and still get us paying through the nose for ****?

Both our owner and Chairman are shrewd business men, they do not know what supporting a team means.

RIP
25-05-2014, 10:10 PM
My son aged 16 years 1 month has left youth (Sunday) football to step up to amateur (Saturday). He will be studying for his highers with a view to a Sports Science degree place in Edinburgh in 2016. Until then, no Hibs games for us.

Once that mission has been accomplished he will be trying out for Spartans. He's one of the most gifted footballers in Perth & Kinross but his ambition is to play for Hibs.

I'll only permit it when we start playing football again.

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 10:12 PM
The loyalty of our core support never fails to astound me.

We've hit rock bottom, and although we said it after the cup final and the Malmo game, this time it really can't get any worse. The only way is up..?

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Today's a total kick in the baws but next season could be more entertaining than being in the painfully predictable Premiership, which Celtc will undoubtedly piss all over again.

Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Alloa, Cowdenbeath (local games, even if they don't necessarily get the juices flowing)...with those clubs in the Championship, there's absolutely no way there won't be some form of TV deal to keep revenue up, not to mention the decent gates we should still get from the games against The Rangers and Hearts.

I'm skeptical it won't be 2 seasons down in the Championship (just don't see us bouncing right back up) but if the rebuilding is done in the right way, it could be an interesting period in the club's history.

I play football with someone in the BBC and trust me there is no thirst amongst the media, Sky, BT or otherwise to have any deal in place for the Championship. BBC Alba get games delayed transmission for around £5K a game apparently.

Be prepared for a Rod, cough I mean LeeAnn, statement asking for cash :cb

Of course if Hibs are cute then Hibs TV, revamped, could be an option - that young Irish lad doing interviews, a 'season ticket' for all games home and away on Hibs TV say £50-£100 - I'm just hoping players like Liam Craig etc 'don't see there place in the Championship' and foxtrot oscar :aok:

Youth - build on it !!!

Cauld Bovril
25-05-2014, 10:35 PM
I fully understand where you are coming from but put it this way, what you have said is music to Petrie and Farmer's ears. If it is so unconditional, why not just be in the championship with cheaper players and still get us paying through the nose for ****?

Both our owner and Chairman are shrewd business men, they do not know what supporting a team means.

We can only hope a huge lesson has been learned by those two because we're stuck with them whether we like it or not. Who in their right mind is going to invest in us now?
If we want our team out of that league, we have to stand by them. We have to keep giving up our cash for season tickets, strips, etc because no one else is going to fund us.
I'm starting to sound like some uberfan t*t but I support Hibs, not the board.
What else can we do?

trev the hat
25-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Away games will be my enjoyment next season Regime change before I'm at ER

leggeto
25-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Away games will be my enjoyment next season Regime change before I'm at ER

Can't believe we will be playing cowdenbeath again with the burnt out cars around the pitch,class

Ronniekirk
25-05-2014, 11:09 PM
That woefull abject capitulation today is still too raw In the biggest game of the season and two goals up T B somehow put out a team that lacked confidence for most of the game and his substitutions handed them the advantage even more . A lot is going to depend now on how other players see us as a club and how a Tarnished T B s reputation is as really can't see anyone thinking coming to us is a good career move Yes I will be back but if we play like that with new players he brings in then I would seriously have to consider if I wanted to watch that every week .

7 Hills
25-05-2014, 11:13 PM
I'll be back. Not for Rod, or the management or the players. I'll be back for ME. I was in my early 20's when the Fat Tory ******* tried to shut down my club and, after we survived, I vowed that I would never desert the club again. I don't blame anyone for walking away, but I came close to losing Hibs forever, so this is a promise I must keep to myself. GGTTH!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

greenginger
25-05-2014, 11:17 PM
I've got my season ticket, but won't be at every game unless the football is a dam sight better than what has been served up these last couple of years.

Hibs have got my money, but they'll have to earn my time.

AL-Qaholik
26-05-2014, 01:13 AM
So long as any of Butcher, Petrie or Farmer are involved with the club, I won't be back.
I would rather walk away from Hibs than watch what these c***s are doing to it!

Pete
26-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Damn right I'll be back.

I'm a hibs supporter.:aok:

Nutmegged
26-05-2014, 01:19 AM
It doesn't matter what Division we're in our what day we're playing, we'll still be there to support the team, something will give sooner or later tho'

JMac
26-05-2014, 01:19 AM
I don't think I can take another season right now but give it a month or so and I'll probs be looking forward to it, major changes needed though before I hand over my cash

Steve20
26-05-2014, 03:41 AM
Not until Petrie is away. And away for good.

The Falcon
26-05-2014, 03:43 AM
I am a Hibs fan. I will be back. Hopefully not too many of this horrendous squad will be back.

Ditto. Its sore but I will be back next season.

1875STEVE
26-05-2014, 06:35 AM
No season tkt from me. Only the 2nd time in 20"yrs I wont be renewing.

Duno if il bother going back.

Im just scunnered with it all now

southern hibby
26-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Hibs are my team, but why should I go back to watch that which is killing my team? There has to be major changes and I mean major changes before I want to spend my hard earned cash watching performances like that.

Please, before someone says we need the fans back to get better players I'n etc. Yes we do, BUT my money also pays the boards/ managements wages and I for one will not pay towards that shambles.

Seriously thinking of giving my money to the youth set up this season as I

southern hibby
26-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Hibs are my team, but why should I go back to watch that which is killing my team? There has to be major changes and I mean major changes before I want to spend my hard earned cash watching performances like that.

Please, before someone says we need the fans back to get better players I'n, yes we do. BUT my money also pays board and managers wages and I do not feel this is what I want to spend my money on

Seriously thinking of giving my money to the youth set up this season as I feel it would benefit the club more. GGTTH

One Day Soon
26-05-2014, 07:19 AM
You know what? **** it. Ill be back alright.

GGTTH

Quality.

leggeto
26-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Lots of positive posts here,having a season ticket doesn't matter to me as long as we can all go,I'd say we have a hardcore of around 8k who will be there next season,although I wouldn't blame folk that have had enough,I think they will be back soon enough,most people want Petrie out but IMHO I don't think its going to happen soon,let's not let they Wallie's across the city get the upper hand over us again,we have to rebuild like McLeish did and the supporters are needed now more than ever

gegs70
26-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Me and the kids bought season tickets so I guess so....

h185forever
26-05-2014, 09:10 AM
.....bought my season ages ago ....l.hoping to see a few more goals and wins next season !!

MrSmith
26-05-2014, 09:25 AM
I'm not sure if I'll go back! Yesterday was a watershed moment for me and I cannae see things getting any better whilst we persist with the current board and management of the club. Be sure though, that yesterday was about the players and they blew it - massively! Mr Petrie sold our soul for fools gold and an infrastructure - we now have no heart nor soul to pull the club through this disaster! As fans we are broken too by having to put up with balancing the books and accepting less than mediocre p*sh for nearly a decade! Will I be back? Right now I'm absolutely gutted and embarrassed due entirely to those wasters!

Jim44
26-05-2014, 09:26 AM
My regular attendance at ER started to decline in the years before our last relegation but picked up again during the Sauzee/Latapy era. I went fairly regularly when Mowbray was around but since
then it has again waned to the point where I go once in blue moon. I honestly thought that Butcher's arrival would spur me on to going back to a lot of home games at least. After the honeymoon period, the writing was on the wall and I haven't been back. I have no intention of ever setting foot in ER while Petrie and any of his appointees are there.

hibby6270
26-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Must be something in my psyche that does things on long term basis.

I'm 56 years old (that's quite long term!!)
Been going to ER for 51 years since my first game v Dundee in '63. (that's quite long term!!)
Been working for same employer for 39 years. (sad but true)
Been married for 33 years. (and my fellow ST buddy)

Supporting the Hibees - it's a long term commitment.

Much as I'm hurting just now - with my history as noted above - of course I'll be back.:thumbsup::agree:

Largshibby
26-05-2014, 10:26 AM
We'll be back definately. Watching Hibs is all part of the visiting Edinburgh experience for us and thats not going to change. I'm too gutted to think about renewing the season ticket at the moment but probably will if we (somehow) manage to attract some decent signings. I actually apologised to my son for inflicting Hibs on him before extra time kicked off yesterday but he said who else are we going to effin support which made me laugh. Football supporters are resilient types and if the fixtures are kind eg Cowdenbeath, Alloa, Dumbarton to begin with we could have a positive start and the fans will get back onside. What has happened has been coming for a while but we've been here before.

JHFC
26-05-2014, 10:26 AM
I will be back next season. I say bring on the championship!! This is a new start for Hibernian FC. Let's start the team from scratch and get rid of all the dead wood. Bring through out youth and a few experienced players and I could see us having a very exciting season ahead of us. Bring on the trips to Ibrox and to Tynecstle.

Greencore
26-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Home and away.

lucky
26-05-2014, 10:33 AM
ST already bought. My wife said to cheer up least you get to play Hearts and Rangers and go to different away grounds for a change. Don't think she gets it, but it only a game of football

Ronniekirk
26-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Actually your right. The fact I'm annoyed and posting about it shows I do care. No doubt I will go back but I think I'll pay at the gate this time. Petrie shouldn't be there and it's making us look like right idiots renewing.

Wish he'd just walk and can't get my head round why he won't?

It's simple cat ,Farmer backs him so he holds the power .Until Farmer and Petrie either want change or fans put them under pressure to bring in change it won't happen .
Genuinely believe that bringing in Lee Ann is just a way of Petrie putting someone else up as spokesperson so it isn't him in firing line ,but he will still have overall say .
It's a step in right direction and he may groom her for when he does walk away ,but he needs Hibs to get that coveted job he thinks he has earned at the Top Table of Scottish Football and he can't see the damage He is doing to our club as he is focused on that goal .

Saorsa
26-05-2014, 11:03 AM
It's simple cat ,Farmer backs him so he holds the power .Until Farmer and Petrie either want change or fans put them under pressure to bring in change it won't happen .
Genuinely believe that bringing in Lee Ann is just a way of Petrie putting someone else up as spokesperson so it isn't him in firing line ,but he will still have overall say .
It's a step in right direction and he may groom her for when he does walk away ,but he needs Hibs to get that coveted job he thinks he has earned at the Top Table of Scottish Football and he can't see the damage He is doing to our club as he is focused on that goal .He can see it alright but he disnae give a ****, he'll stay nae matter what damage it does because he's onlyout for himself.

hibee_nation
26-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Not renewing my ST but that is due to missing a few games each season. With the online printing of tickets i will be at most home games and as many aways as i can manage, never give up on the Hibs. Onwards and upwards. :flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-09-2014, 10:01 AM
My birthday today and got the season ticket renewed for me. I was gonna do it myself soon, I swear. :wink: Question is... Will it turn out to be a good present or a bad present? :greengrin

Bad Martini
12-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Question is... Will it turn out to be a good present or a bad present? :greengrin

Did ye keep the receipt? :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Did ye keep the receipt? :greengrin

Course mate :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
12-09-2014, 07:05 PM
My birthday today and got the season ticket renewed for me. I was gonna do it myself soon, I swear. :wink: Question is... Will it turn out to be a good present or a bad present? :greengrin

On present form ,a bad present ,but things are about to turn so you have probably got it at the right time and you didn't have to pay .if you haven't already done so why don't you use part of the money saved by not having to buy it yourself to by a season ticket for someone who won't get one bought for them and donate to Leith Links .:wink: