PDA

View Full Version : Been coming for ages.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 05:18 PM
That is all.

Crying my eyes out and dont give a **** what anyone thinks. :boo hoo:

CalgaryHibs
25-05-2014, 05:21 PM
This has been on cards going doon is awful but WE MUST clear everything oot start over like Petrie for starters then managers and then playing staff

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-05-2014, 05:28 PM
I take no pleasure but I've been saying it for about 2 months at least.

PapillonVert
25-05-2014, 05:35 PM
That is all.

Well, not quite greeting my eyes out because I could see this coming unfortunately. It has seemed to me for a long time now that our basic strategy has been to avoid relegation and that's it. We've managed so far but it's a strategy that will sooner or later come unstuck. As it has...

A greater vision is required...

McIntosh
25-05-2014, 05:39 PM
The saddest day supporting hibs.....the lack of investment in quality has come home to roost!!!!!

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 05:45 PM
The perfect storm, including the weather - personally, I know this won't be palatible to some but I'm quite happy - means the deadwood will go, youth will progress, Butcher will hopefully get sacked, Nid will come in, investment in goals and flair will be the rationale and the most important thing - Petrie leaves Hibernian fully.

Let's be utterly realistic and ruthless in our appraisal here - we absolutely deserve to be relegated.

Calderwood, Fenlon and now Butcher, backed by Petrie = where we are today.

But I see this bizarrely enough as an utterly clean start, as long as Rod leaves and Butcher is sacked.

BroxburnHibee
25-05-2014, 05:47 PM
The perfect storm, including the weather - personally, I know this won't be palatible to some but I'm quite happy - means the deadwood will go, youth will progress, Butcher will hopefully get sacked, Nid will come in, investment in goals and flair will be the rationale and the most important thing - Petrie leaves Hibernian fully.

Let's be utterly realistic and ruthless in our appraisal here - we absolutely deserve to be relegated.

But I see this bizarrely enough as an utterly clean start, as long as Rod leaves and Butcher is sacked.

Couldn't agree more

McIntosh
25-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Who is Nid?

Albion Hibs
25-05-2014, 05:53 PM
That is all.

Agreed part of me does not know why I am so shocked. Being honest we are the worse team in the spl, saved only from automatic relegated by our neighbours.

Looks at the tea that just put us down I see two former hibs players that would have walked into the current team, we have gone so far backwards as a club it is unbelievable.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Who is Nid?

Ian Murray

McIntosh
25-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Ian Murray

Thanks

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Who is Nid?

Next manager of our club.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 06:02 PM

Just signed a new deal at Dumbarton.

Stevie Reid
25-05-2014, 06:03 PM
It wasn't coming in November, when Butcher was appointed.

mcculloch1875
25-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Back at home now, haven't been crying or shocked its so obvious that this day was coming for the last few years. Griffiths papered over the cracks and so did a couple of scottish cup runs but bottom six for the last few years and no investment doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

Albion Hibs
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM

should not imagine it would cost a lot to take him from a part time team. He needs to be installed tomorrow, this season just about took dumbarton to the play offs, we need that track record, what we don't need is this manager finding his feet in that division.

AlbertK86
The perfect storm, including the weather - personally, I know this won't be palatible to some but I'm quite happy - means the deadwood will go, youth will progress, Butcher will hopefully get sacked, Nid will come in, investment in goals and flair will be the rationale and the most important thing - Petrie leaves Hibernian fully. Let's be utterly realistic and ruthless in our appraisal here - we absolutely deserve to be relegated. Calderwood, Fenlon and now Butcher, backed by Petrie = where we are today. But I see this bizarrely enough as an utterly clean start, as long as Rod leaves and Butcher is sacked.

I hope your right and I've just started a similar thread but I'm not convinced we will ever get rid of the smiling assassin with the biggest ego in the world ....,,

However I will repeat what I have ever since I joined this forum

ROD is the biggest problem at this club ..., please just GTF

hihohibby

:aok:I agree.

darwenhibby
25-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Haven't posted for 12 months! Very reserved at what was going on! Could not see a league win since February ! Well done to 19000 hibbys that turned up today! This club does not deserve you! Watcged game in my local! And women were crying watching my 10 year old boy crying his eyes out! His is worse Han 98!! Petrie GTF!!

JoeT
25-05-2014, 06:07 PM

nah..... pretty poor assessment in my eyes, we could have done all of the above much quicker with less cuts in the premier league, getting Murray in just now is not the right way to go

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 06:09 PM
nah..... pretty poor assessment in my eyes, we could have done all of the above much quicker with less cuts in the premier league, getting Murray in just now is not the right way to go

Really ? Look at how many goals Sons have scored since he took over. Want football played right way, hard man fair player and person, has contacts here and down south, likes the Arsenal way of football.

He'll fit like a glove.

truehibernian
25-05-2014, 06:11 PM

Won't matter - he'll be the next manager. I'm convinced and was two weeks ago too.

GlenrothesHibee
25-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Would have been a travesty to football if we'd stayed up. Fully deserved what we got. Still gutted.

Green Cabbage 7
25-05-2014, 06:14 PM
That is all.

Hollow and heart broken, let down again

PapillonVert
25-05-2014, 06:16 PM

Ex-Hibbie doesn't always work. Franck, Mixu, Yogi are the most recent guys who have been turfed out very quickly, for example.

Think the club needs an overhaul which is why there is a new CEO coming in. Hope that leads to a major overhaul of the complete strategy.