PDA

View Full Version : Urgent F.A.O.Rod Petrie - Congratulations on the 'mystical' 5 year plan coming to fruition

Newhaven
25-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Hats off to Rod and the board for the amazing foresight and planning which now see us in the wilderness of Scottish football. When will we return is anyones guess but given the surgery required in the team I can't see it being anytime soon.

No more statements, pleas or open letters Rod. LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

mmmmhibby
25-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Hats off to Rod and the board for the amazing foresight and planning which now see us in the wilderness of Scottish football. When will we return is anyones guess but given the surgery required in the team I can't see it being anytime soon.

No more statements, pleas or open letters Rod. LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

Don Petrie - Your Over

Monopolyguy
25-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Petrie you clown of a man.

VPHIBEE
25-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Don Petrie - Your Over

Get to **** Rod Petrie. Do not kid yourself, you are responsible for this!

Sumner
25-05-2014, 05:17 PM
He was GRINNING at the end

TowerHibs
25-05-2014, 05:21 PM
As fans,this board wanted Butcher.

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 05:23 PM
But, but, but... He's done so well!!!

His bum boys will be along the now.

CyberSauzee
25-05-2014, 05:23 PM
He was GRINNING at the end

I thought he was counting his end of season bonus he's awarded himself
for finishing above Hearts.

Thecat23
25-05-2014, 05:24 PM
As fans,this board wanted Butcher.

FFS it's not about TB it's about the way he's ran this ****ing club in recent years.

When will these Petrie board loving clowns get this through their ****ing thick heads.

Sumner
25-05-2014, 05:25 PM
.. and Petrie was GRINNING
.. GRINNING at the end !!

Bad Martini
25-05-2014, 05:27 PM
As a ****ing fan I didn't want butcher or his side kick.

And I will say I told you so.

We wasted money on a training ground we didn't need and a stand we canny fill.

**** off Petrie. **** off butcher. **** off apologists.

IWasThere2016
25-05-2014, 05:29 PM
I sincerely hope someone chibs the smug tosser.

Clueless mis-management for years..

Do you still want another 99 of this tosser STF?!?

Just Alf
25-05-2014, 05:30 PM
.. and Petrie was GRINNING
.. GRINNING at the end !!

To the end I tried to look on the bright side re Mr P... Got to say, it's just all darkness now :-(

Regardless....
GGTTH!

TowerHibs
25-05-2014, 05:31 PM
FFS it's not about TB it's about the way he's ran this ****ing club in recent years.

When will these Petrie board loving clowns get this through their ****ing thick heads.
Listen, I am far from a petrie lover. I've been involved at hibs at know the place is rotten. However, the players and management take responsibility for being 5th and then getting relegated. Butcher management record is minging,always has been and how he can say he is not leaving is criminal. This will take a massive effort from the fans to make sure the club don't go to the wall

Fife-Hibee
25-05-2014, 05:31 PM
as a ****ing fan i didn't want butcher or his side kick.

And i will say i told you so.

**** off petrie. **** off butcher. **** off apologists.

this. !!!

Holmesdale Hibs
25-05-2014, 05:34 PM
I've backed Petrie until recently but its reached the point that his position is completely untenable. It's unacceptable that we're in this position, or anywhere near it.

Don't care if Butcher leaves or not and there's very few players worth keeping either. The football is *****. We need change wholesale change starting from the top.

Hibercelona
25-05-2014, 05:38 PM
What worries me is that we even gave him the chance to get us to this point.

We've had years to make a noise about it and have done nothing. It was an inevitability that we choose to turn a blind eye too, rather than tackle it head on.

That's why we are where we are.

TowerHibs
25-05-2014, 05:45 PM

Listen, I am far from a petrie lover. I've been involved at hibs at know the place is rotten. However, the players and management take responsibility for being 5th and then getting relegated. Butcher management record is minging,always has been and how he can say he is not leaving is criminal. This will take a massive effort from the fans to make sure the club don't go to the wall

Sir David Gray
25-05-2014, 05:47 PM
He must announce his departure tonight.

His position is untenable.

Sumner
25-05-2014, 05:56 PM
.. Petrie thinks it is tenable
.. hiding and GRINNING

blackpoolhibs
25-05-2014, 05:58 PM
If he's still at the club next season, i will put the first £500 in for the first person to smack him right on the end of his nose. Feel free to add to this.

Deansy
25-05-2014, 05:58 PM
In an ideal world, Petrie and his 'directors' would feel so ashamed that they would donate some of the 100's of thousands of pounds they've paid themselves (taken out of our club !!) over the last few years to help pay for our (allegedly) 'massive changes'. But it's not an ideal world as Leeanne Dempster will find out as she takes the coming flak that Petrie's seen coming and like most cowardly-s**m, he's seen it coming and taking a 'back-seat' (again, allegedly) !

As for the 'players' (the majority of whom will be extremely-lucky if their next job is still in football ??) - best NOT to go up the town tonight !

mcculloch1875
25-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Petrie's position is untenable, the arrogance of the man means he will stay and i expect some statement tonight ont he website saying how unlucky we were and build for next year pish.

Bad Martini
25-05-2014, 06:12 PM

davieh
25-05-2014, 06:16 PM
A practical suggestion: hibs lift the gagging clauses onYogi, Mixu and the rest, so we can hear their side of what's been going one at ER for years....

--------
25-05-2014, 06:21 PM

:agree: Yup.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 06:24 PM
If I remember rightly Lex Gold, who I was not and am not a fan of, resigned straight after our last relagation.

Wonder if the teflon Don will do the same? I doubt it, he doesn't have the humility to do so.

Sean1875
25-05-2014, 06:30 PM
the mans a ****ing disgrace. **** off Rod.

BroxburnHibee
25-05-2014, 06:35 PM
If I remember rightly Lex Gold, who I was not and am not a fan of, resigned straight after our last relagation.

Wonder if the teflon Don will do the same? I doubt it, he doesn't have the humility to do so.

Aye and straight into a cosy wee number at the SPL.

Rods heading to the SFA. Nice one.

WhileTheChief..
25-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Farmer can gtf as well. The buck stops with him, he's ruined us.

lucky
25-05-2014, 06:45 PM
I want the lot out board, management , coaches and players

happiehibbie
25-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Leanne Dempster is going to be a Wooden Horse of Troy figure. MrP will never back away from hibs he has a share of around 10% i believe mr Farmer is ill i can assure of this he does not know if its Monday or Friday (very Sad)

Until we get some sort of mad person who whats to buy a football team we will not move forward.

This has been 5 years of bad management from the very top we are rotten to our very core
WHICH WAY NOW I don't know !

The Green Goblin
25-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Leanne Dempster is going to be a Wooden Horse of Troy figure. MrP will never back away from hibs he has a share of around 10% i believe mr Farmer is ill i can assure of this he does not know if its Monday or Friday (very Sad)

Until we get some sort of mad person who whats to buy a football team we will not move forward.

This has been 5 years of bad management from the very top we are rotten to our very core
WHICH WAY NOW I don't know !

What do you mean about Dempster being a "wooden horse"? Are you suggesting she'll destroy us from the inside when we least expect it? That's already happened.

MurrayfieldHibs
25-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Who was responsible for signing:-
Butcher
Felon
Calderwood
Hughes

etc

Who was responsible for not signing a striker in January?????

Petire must go NOW!:taxi

Hibercelona
25-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Butcher
Felon
Calderwood
Hughes

etc

Who was responsible for not signing a striker in January?????

Petire must go NOW!:taxi

Petrie

:taxi

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Who was responsible for signing:- Butcher Felon Calderwood Hughes etc Who was responsible for not signing a striker in January????? Petire must go NOW!:taxi

CORRECT

Arrogant smug clown

ROD You have ruined my life for the last 5 years

Responsible for the worst moods I have suffered

Her indoors must effin hate you more than me