PDA

View Full Version : ryan mcgivern

Bostonhibby
25-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Normal service has been resumed as soon as possible.

Never a defender even if he did have one good game against a lower league team last week.

That is all, hopefully the second half hat trick will follow.

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-05-2014, 03:29 PM
He is most certainly one of the worst players I have ever seen in my time as a Hibs fan, utterly useless at all levels, please do not offer this clown another contract.

BarneyK
25-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Never a defender even if he did have one good game against a lower league team last week.

I just don't get it. Called up by Northern Ireland. Tudor Jones called up by Wales. What are we missing? :dunno:

Cod Boy
25-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Ah but he was on Man Citys books

Bostonhibby
25-05-2014, 03:32 PM
I just don't get it. Called up by Northern Ireland. Tudor Jones called up by Wales. What are we missing? :dunno:

Someone who regularly gets called up by Honduras?

IainA
25-05-2014, 03:33 PM

Please God, NEVER LET McGivern play for my Hibees EVER AGAIN!!!
How the hell he gets a game I will never know! never Hibs class (whatever that is these days)

CyberSauzee
25-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Well Ryan. Your sheer and utter incompentence as a defender has cost the club you play for their premier status. Please **** off. I've seen enough of non league football this past season and you and Nelson would not get a game in the Conference.

erskine-hibby
25-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Yup! At fault for the first again. I think he must be colour blind as he can't seem to find a player in green.

Unseen work
25-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Can't just blame mcgivern the whole lot is terrible

givescotlandfreedom
25-05-2014, 05:49 PM
McGivern must never play for this club again.

HibsNutter
25-05-2014, 05:53 PM
For his own sake, I hope he doesn't show his face in town like he usually does after a game tonight. Some people won't be best pleased to see him (or any others).

California-Hibs
25-05-2014, 06:05 PM
He is a disgrace and I'm at the stage that not only from his shocking antics on the pitch, but also his shocking antics off the pitch, squaring up to fans, given the middle finger, heading up town to get blootered and making an arse of himself on a regular basis, I honestly wouldn't care a jot if someone gave him a proper do-in.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2014, 06:06 PM

His fault for first goal.

mcfly
25-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Joke of a player. Just go

lionrampant63
25-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Add Nelson to that list also,torture watching the pair of them

SteveHFC
25-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Add Nelson to that list also,torture watching the pair of them

:agree:

dmc1875
25-05-2014, 07:02 PM
How we have missed Paul Hanlon

col02
25-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Paul Hanlon is the only player in my opinion who is untainted with abject failure this season. Would not be surprised to see Hanlon sold in the summer as too good for the 1st division or whatever it is called.

IberianHibernian
25-05-2014, 07:07 PM
How we have missed Paul HanlonWe certainly missed him but were already on the slide before he got injured .

bigwheel
25-05-2014, 07:07 PM
In the midst of probably the worst result in out history...I'm sort of wondering with McGivern is being singled out on this thread...I've seen him play a lot poorer than he did today - he was certainly the better of the two centre halls....anyway, in the scheme of things - feel free to let of steam about anyone - they all have their burden now to bear...

After today , and recent years, Our club needs to find way to win out trust back....that will require much more than getting rid if McGiverm...

Pretty Boy
25-05-2014, 07:11 PM
McGivern
Craig
Nelson
Collins
Tudor Jones
Robertson
McPake
Cairney
Taiwo
Handling
Caldwell

Each and everyone can get as far from ER as possible as far as I'm concerned.

I've proabably missed a few who deserve to be on that list as well.

All ****ing losers.

hibs_123
25-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Mcgivern badly at fault for the first goal and had a shocker today. Not sure who was worse though him or nelson.

heretoday
25-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Nelson was worse. He almost sold the jersey on two occasions. But both were disgraceful and should not play for us again.

we are hibs
25-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Waste of oxygen. Will never play for hibs again.

Deansy
25-05-2014, 07:32 PM
McGivern
Craig
Nelson
Collins
Tudor Jones
Robertson
McPake
Cairney
Taiwo
Handling
Caldwell

Each and everyone can get as far from ER as possible as far as I'm concerned.

I've proabably missed a few who deserve to be on that list as well.

All ****ing losers.

Ditto !

Bostonhibby
25-05-2014, 07:33 PM
In the midst of probably the worst result in out history...I'm sort of wondering with McGivern is being singled out on this thread...I've seen him play a lot poorer than he did today - he was certainly the better of the two centre halls....anyway, in the scheme of things - feel free to let of steam about anyone - they all have their burden now to bear...

After today , and recent years, Our club needs to find way to win out trust back....that will require much more than getting rid if McGiverm...

Latest in a long line of error strewn performances culminating in yet another careless pass straight to their player for the opener.

I felt that was worthy of a thread rather than just throwing it in with another thread about the general incompetence, agree you could take your pick today but this guys been a let down for months.

trev the hat
25-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Seasons done now. He's gash of the highest order. Proper fodder. Please GTF asap

Gettin' Auld
25-05-2014, 07:41 PM
McGivern is a ****in' bombscare everytime he plays. Nth Ireland must be really struggling for players to select this clown.

Probably out on the piss by now.......

AlbertK86
25-05-2014, 07:41 PM
I've defended him to the hilt but today was final straw

Not only his blunder for the goal but his non stop aimless punts did ma effin tits in

See ya Ryan ..... And take the rest with you bar Thommo Maybury and the youngsters

Hibercelona
25-05-2014, 07:48 PM
He's by far the worst "player" that i've ever witnessed in a Hibs top and that is one difficult feat to achieve.

He's prone to a blunder or 2, or 3 in just about every game. Every pass. (Yes! Every pass) is a huge aimless lump in the air.

We're had our fair share of players that simply don't care. But he's a player that doesn't care as well as having zero football talent/knowledge simultaneously.

Players that try to be crap would never be able to be quite as crap as Ryan McGivern.

.Sean.
25-05-2014, 07:49 PM
He's a first class prick aswell. Hopefully the last we see of him in a Hibs top.

ballengeich
25-05-2014, 07:58 PM
McGivern and Nelson both do the defensive part of the job not too badly. The other teams in the bottom six plus Motherwell all conceded more goals than us this season. Their problem is that they're the two worst passers in the premier league and consistently give the ball straight back to our opponents.

The first goal today was certainly McGivern's fault.

davieh
25-05-2014, 08:13 PM
He's by far the worst "player" that i've ever witnessed in a Hibs top and that is one difficult feat to achieve.

He's prone to a blunder or 2, or 3 in just about every game. Every pass. (Yes! Every pass) is a huge aimless lump in the air.

We're had our fair share of players that simply don't care. But he's a player that doesn't care as well as having zero football talent/knowledge simultaneously.

Players that try to be crap would never be able to be quite as crap as Ryan McGivern.
Unfortunately, Mcgivern is nowhere near the worst Hibs player ever. Our problems go so much deeper than his shortcomings...

Hermit Crab
25-05-2014, 09:05 PM
His fault for first goal.

Yes snd and how many other goals during the season.

Amit
25-05-2014, 09:09 PM
He heard my thoughts when he got into his car. Wage Thief.

Pretty Boy
He's a first class prick aswell. Hopefully the last we see of him in a Hibs top.

Indeed.

Seeing him absolutely smashed in Tempus guzzling champagne after the Killie game was the final straw for me.

Grade A welt.

Hibercelona
Unfortunately, Mcgivern is nowhere near the worst Hibs player ever. Our problems go so much deeper than his shortcomings...

I've witnessed plenty of horrible players. But McGivern tops it for me. Considering just how bad this team is overall, it's incredible that he somehow manages to be so far behind the rest.

He's even miles behind Nelson and Nelson is horrific.

Stuarty27
25-05-2014, 09:12 PM
McGivern is another absolute joke of a football player.

He should never wear the green jersey again.

Hopeless

Scottie
25-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I've witnessed plenty of horrible players. But McGivern tops it for me. Considering just how bad this team is overall, it's incredible that he somehow manages to be so far behind the rest.

He's even miles behind Nelson and Nelson is horrific.

McGivern is another absolute joke of a football player.

He should never wear the green jersey again.

Hopeless

Got to go. Bombscare that went OFF again today.

ehf
25-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Indeed.

Seeing him absolutely smashed in Tempus guzzling champagne after the Killie game was the final straw for me.

Grade A welt.

:agree:

And you can be sure he'll be out on the town tonight buying impressionable schoolgirls shots with our money.

Wheat Hound
25-05-2014, 10:12 PM
He was certainly first to sprint off the pitch at the end....gutless wage thief.

McKenzie
25-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Hope he chokes on his drink tonight when, no doubt, he is out on the piss. ****. I'd rather we picked someone from here to okay centre half than watch him attempt to play again

Sumner
25-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Obnoxious bleached roaster, terrible player, Nelson & him OUT.

Devine
25-05-2014, 11:10 PM
The worst kind of footballer you can dream of coming across. Useless on the pitch, big time Charlie & couldn't give a hoot off it. His performance today was a mirror image of his whole season - absolutely dreadful. He should be the first one out the door and I hope he rots. to think people on here were defending him going on the lash after the killie game is embarrassing

leithsansiro
25-05-2014, 11:13 PM
McGivern is an odd one - didn't he used to be quite good when he first came to us and we all raved about him? Quite what has happened to him, I don't know. Too many long, aimless punts and shocking positioning sense.

matty_f
25-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Has he been spotted up town yet tonight?

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Someone should kick Ryan McGiverns arse. I would quite happily kick his erse half way doin George Street the prick.

(((Fergus)))
25-05-2014, 11:22 PM
The thing I love about McGivern is his comedy "anger" after Hibs concede yet another goal due to his incredible *****ness at football. If only he put as much effort into practising the game. Always makes me laugh out loud with embarrassment for him.

heretoday
25-05-2014, 11:26 PM
If I never see his bleached head again I'll be happy. God knows how he has been capped by his country. They must be desperate.

GJ1875
25-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Ryan McGivern wasn't at Man City for no reason. Same as last season everyone wanted the boy to stay after half a season particularly after we knocked the **** out the cup at ER when Ryan was outstanding. You don't become a bad player overnight, had hibs invested in a proper right back, let McPake have surgery over the summer, I'm convinced that we would be nowhere near where we are now, people can say what they like regarding James McPake but the guy has heart desire and character aswell as being able to distribute the ball cleaner and a lot more convincingly than Nelson, he may be rash fair play but he cares. Not playing him when he's fit has cost us especially at the "relegation derby" at tynecastle. I'm hurting and I know will get the usual nae Sayers arguing but look at the facts

Ronniekirk
25-05-2014, 11:40 PM

First goal was always going to be crucial and his casualness has cost us goals and yet again he does it I would be happy to see the back of him

AFKA5814_Hibs
25-05-2014, 11:50 PM
McGivern is a useless cant. Jezzo first goal was totally his fault. Never trust anybody with blonde perexude a complete dickhead.

RIP Bestie
26-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Yes you can. He cost us the goal that we couldn't afford to lose. Every body and their Granny said it was important for Hamilton to get an early goal if they were to get back into the tie.
Step forward Ryan McGivern.
His problem is that he thinks. He is a better player than he ever will be.
Being on Man City's payroll doesn't necessarily make you a great player although I can't say much about his janitorial skills.

homielang
26-05-2014, 12:27 AM
McGivern is to defending as Butcher is to managing. Mince *****e. Nae clue

RIP Bestie
26-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Praised him on Wednesday but his race has run. Thanks but no thanks Ryan

truehibernian
26-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Better have a good agent - can't wait til him, McPake? Nelson and Craig leave Hibs - Collins I'll personally sign just to make sure he never ever is associated with my club - fritzel style - I just want them ALL gone - all Pat's signings and all the Board - every one of them !

hibbymick
26-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Phew! i though after he had a half decent game during the week people on here were going soft. He is one of the worst full backs ive ever had to put up with in over 40 years. my mates and I were talking over the last few games about junior players that were better than him.

EdinMike
26-05-2014, 03:01 AM
Man City ?! Remember ?! I work on G Street and he was nothing but a ****ing prick to me.

Johnny_Leith
26-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Like the rest of the team playing with zero confidence, there is a decent player in there but does not have the mental attributes or attitude to channel his strengths into a decent player.