PDA

View Full Version : Print at home tickets

iwasthere1972
24-05-2014, 06:53 PM
The one positive from this season. :aok:

I wonder how many fans before this service began would have otherwise not bothered to go if they had to leave it until the day of the match to queue to collect their ticket.

Just a thought and so easy to use.

Bristolhibby
24-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Printed mine out ages ago.

Really pleased with it.

J

theonlywayisup
24-05-2014, 07:01 PM
The one positive from this season. :aok:

I wonder how many fans before this service began would have otherwise not bothered to go if they had to leave it until the day of the match to queue to collect their ticket.

Just a thought and so easy to use.
:agree:

Was going to post the same thing. Well done Petrie.:aok:

Billy Whizz
24-05-2014, 07:02 PM

Was going to post the same thing. Well done Petrie.:aok:

Was this not a LWT initiative?

semaj64
24-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Agree a brilliant idea and I think a lot of people will have used it for the game tomorrow, I used it in the past and certainly save a lot of hassle

theonlywayisup
24-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Was this not a LWT initiative?

That was tongue in cheek comment.

northgreen24
24-05-2014, 07:27 PM
couldn't agree more this has been a great addition. Having a young family cant attend every game but this was so easy to do. I think this will really help the crowds as I like many stay out of town so aint going to travel to the ticket office or pay the postage but print and scan is great for the club.

roll on tomorrow

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 07:34 PM
It amazes me how many folk are still in the T. O. queue 5 mins before kick off as I walk by to get to the West. Granted, some of them may not have access to a printer but I wouldn't imagine that ALL of them don't :confused:

Not sure it was strictly a LWT idea, TBH, but the new all singing, all dancing IT system was certainly suggested/partly installed by volunteers of the group :aok:

Kojock
24-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Another great money saving idea by Mr Petrie. You da man Rod.

Hermit Crab
24-05-2014, 07:41 PM
It amazes me how many folk are still in the T. O. queue 5 mins before kick off as I walk by to get to the West. Granted, some of them may not have access to a printer but I wouldn't imagine that ALL of them don't :confused:

Not sure it was strictly a LWT idea, TBH, but the new all singing, all dancing IT system was certainly suggested/partly installed by volunteers of the group :aok:

:agree: I always mention this to my old man as we walk by going into the west. It's madness!! :crazy:

Hibee_Lisa
24-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Slightly related, does anyone know what time the T.O opens tomorrow to collect?

col02
24-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Printed tickets for the Malmo match this season and amazed at how much ink it used. Sure Rod Petrie maybe has a tie in with HP or Canon :-)

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Slightly related, does anyone know what time the T.O opens tomorrow to collect?

I don't think it's open...

"Pop in to the Ticket Office during normal opening hours, Mon-Fri 10am-5pm and Sat 10am-3pm".

iwasthere1972
24-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I don't think it's open...

"Pop in to the Ticket Office during normal opening hours, Mon-Fri 10am-5pm and Sat 10am-3pm".

I would be very surprised if the ticket office wasn't open tomorrow. It's always open on match day about an hour and a half before kick off. The bit below is from the official site

Supporters who have opted to collect their tickets are reminded that the Ticket Office is open until 3pm today.
We kindly ask supporters to collect tickets at their earliest opportunity to avoid queuing in what is expected to be a very busy match day.

iwasthere1972
24-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Printed tickets for the Malmo match this season and amazed at how much ink it used. Sure Rod Petrie maybe has a tie in with HP or Canon :-)

If you work in an office just email the Hibs email to your work email address to print out. More money saved and home printer not required. :agree:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2014, 08:20 PM
I would be very surprised if the ticket office wasn't open tomorrow. It's always open on match day about an hour and a half before kick off. The bit below is from the official site

Supporters who have opted to collect their tickets are reminded that the Ticket Office is open until 3pm today.
We kindly ask supporters to collect tickets at their earliest opportunity to avoid queuing in what is expected to be a very busy match day.

I would hope it is open but typical Hibs to have confusing messages on the fishy site :greengrin

Nakedmanoncrack
24-05-2014, 08:24 PM

Only gripe, though can usually get round it by emailing it to the office to print.

Coco Bryce
24-05-2014, 10:02 PM
My real gripe with the PAH tickets is they always have a full photo in between the two ticket faces. Completely unnecessary as mentioned previously, it uses to much ink.

hibeequinn
24-05-2014, 11:48 PM
I phoned ticket office on friday and they said there open but make sure u get there 4hours before kick off

iwasthere1972
24-05-2014, 11:57 PM
I phoned ticket office on friday and they said there open but make sure u get there 4hours before kick off

Aye sure they did.

hibeequinn
25-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Aye sure they did.

Why would a make something like that up

lapsedhibee
25-05-2014, 05:54 AM
Printing at home's a great idea but why oh why can't the clubstore offer the same facility with their personalised gift mugs and that? Have Hibs never even heard of 3D printers?

Dempster! :grr: :panic:

iwasthere1972
25-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Why would a make something like that up

4 hours before kick off? Why?

There won't be anybody there .

Bristolhibby
25-05-2014, 06:58 AM
If you work in an office just email the Hibs email to your work email address to print out. More money saved and home printer not required. :agree:

This was what I did.

#cashback

down-the-slope
25-05-2014, 07:10 AM

Print in 'fast' mode and B&W only...its only the barcode thats required....

col02
25-05-2014, 08:20 AM

Thanks for that will bear it in mind if using the facility again.:thumbsup: Btw my post was tongue in cheek as I personally think the print at home option a brilliant initiative!

Green Man
25-05-2014, 10:08 AM

Mine are printed in high quality colour, I must be a better fan than you ;)