PDA

View Full Version : Team for tomorrow/ Squad updates

Unseen work
24-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Has there been any updates on injuries etc as i remember the commentators saying a couple were struggling late on?

My opinion is it will be/ like to be

williams

maybury nelson mcgivern stevenson

robertson stanton thomson craig

heffernan cummings

Subs: Murdoch, forster, Tudor Jones, Harris, Collins, Haynes, Handling

in a ideal world i wouldnt have nelson in there but mcpake hasnt played first team since about september and forster hasnt been great of late and his marking is poor

Thecat23
24-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Has there been any updates on injuries etc as i remember the commentators saying a couple were struggling late on?

williams

heffernan cummings

in a ideal world i wouldnt have nelson in there but mcpake hasnt played first team since about september and forster hasnt been great of late and his marking is poor

That's the team I'd play.

Billy Whizz
24-05-2014, 02:27 PM
That's the team I'd play.

Is McGivern fit? Was holding his hamstring at the end of the game on Wednesday

Diclonius
24-05-2014, 02:27 PM
I heard a rumour we will be playing 11 players tomorrow. Admins feel free to delete my post if this shouldn't be public knowledge.

The_Horde
24-05-2014, 02:39 PM
If anyone hears the team beforehand I suggest they'd be better off keeping it to themselves or at least off here. Keep Hamilton guessing.

Hermit Crab
24-05-2014, 03:24 PM
;4023397']If anyone hears the team beforehand I suggest they'd be better off keeping it to themselves or at least off here. Keep Hamilton guessing.

Somehow how I don't think Hamilton officials will be looking here for team news (which could be false)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-05-2014, 03:24 PM
;4023397']If anyone hears the team beforehand I suggest they'd be better off keeping it to themselves or at least off here. Keep Hamilton guessing.

Most likely be the same team, no?

Pretty Boy
24-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Is McPake injured?

He wasn't stripped on Wednesday and I saw him coming out the stand after the game and he looked to be limping slightly.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Is McPake injured?

He wasn't stripped on Wednesday and I saw him coming out the stand after the game and he looked to be limping slightly.

That pitch wouldn't have suited him. Hope he ain't!

Aldo
24-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Has there been any updates on injuries etc as i remember the commentators saying a couple were struggling late on? My opinion is it will be/ like to be williams maybury nelson mcgivern stevenson robertson stanton thomson craig heffernan cummings Subs: Murdoch, forster, Tudor Jones, Harris, Collins, Haynes, Handling in a ideal world i wouldnt have nelson in there but mcpake hasnt played first team since about september and forster hasnt been great of late and his marking is poor

That's what I'd go with as well.

Brooster
24-05-2014, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;4023478]Somehow how I don't think Hamilton officials will be looking here for team news (which could be false)[/QUOT

You would be surprised at how many teams have gained the inside line by reading the Hibs line up on here. I'm sure it was McLeish who used to go bonkers at the amount of inside info relating to line ups appearing on here.

hfc rd
24-05-2014, 05:21 PM

williams

heffernan cummings

I'd go with that as well. Anyone know where Duncan Watmore is? Has he gone back to Sunderland or is he injured? If he's fit, I'd put him on the bench in place of Danny Haynes.

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 05:50 PM
That pitch wouldn't have suited him. Hope he ain't!

Not what he tweeted about the astro, said he would have no problem playing on it.

Hermit Crab
24-05-2014, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;4023478]Somehow how I don't think Hamilton officials will be looking here for team news (which could be false)[/QUOT

You would be surprised at how many teams have gained the inside line by reading the Hibs line up on here. I'm sure it was McLeish who used to go bonkers at the amount of inside info relating to line ups appearing on here.

I wasn't aware of that. Pm board only please for team news :greengrin

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Unless we have injuries then i think Butcher will start with the same 11.

truehibernian
24-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Unless we have injuries then i think Butcher will start with the same 11.

This :aok:

First win in a good while, you don't meddle with things, especially when we scored 2 and conceded none with the same 11 on the pitch before substitutions kicked in on Wednesday.

Added to which I think Alex Harris will thrive on the bigger pitch - midfield has to be more switched on than it was first half on Wednesday. Go for the throat so to speak and grab that all important 3rd goal which will open things up.

In fact I'm putting money on Alex Harris and Jason Cummings scoring :agree:

marleyhib
24-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Same 11 if fit for me, Harris has been getting slated but he has pace and is an outlet. First option not to change a winning team for months.

Onceinawhile
24-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Thomson for harris, stanton or Robertson out wide for me please.

no complaints if he keeps it the same though.

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 06:45 PM
This :aok:

First win in a good while, you don't meddle with things, especially when we scored 2 and conceded none with the same 11 on the pitch before substitutions kicked in on Wednesday.

Added to which I think Alex Harris will thrive on the bigger pitch - midfield has to be more switched on than it was first half on Wednesday. Go for the throat so to speak and grab that all important 3rd goal which will open things up.

In fact I'm putting money on Alex Harris and Jason Cummings scoring :agree:

Cummings first goal scorer for me, this clamour to bring players in to the team who haven't played for a while is a strange one after getting our first win in god knows how long and folk want to drop Harris to accommodate Thomson.

SMAXXA
24-05-2014, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=Brooster;4023584]

I wasn't aware of that. Pm board only please for team news :greengrin

Im no a PM though so can't share :wink:

SMAXXA
24-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Not what he tweeted about the astro, said he would have no problem playing on it.

He is fit and was really disappointed not to play on Wednesday.

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;4023644]

Im no a PM though so can't share :wink:

Only costs £10 :wink: and you could be a PM. :wink: :greengrin

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 07:10 PM
He is fit and was really disappointed not to play on Wednesday.

Why. Was he expecting to play.

Hermit Crab
24-05-2014, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=SMAXXA;4023716]

:tee hee:

SMAXXA
24-05-2014, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=SMAXXA;4023716]

Na im more than happy being a private member of my own personal club for info :wink:

SMAXXA
24-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Why. Was he expecting to play.

I think he felt there was a chance

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=silverhibee;4023739]

Na im more than happy being a private member of my own personal club for info :wink:

Is it free, if so how do you join. :wink:

silverhibee
24-05-2014, 08:22 PM
I think he felt there was a chance

I'm surprised he thought there was a chance.

SMAXXA
24-05-2014, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=SMAXXA;4023773]

Is it free, if so how do you join. :wink:

youve be just joined :wink:

To be be fair i can see why McPake may think that if we were leaving Forster out he might have a chance and McGivern hadn't exactly been doing great. IMO of course