PDA

View Full Version : Elation

Alex Trager
22-05-2014, 01:49 PM
From the whole team last night. Not only Collins when we scored the second, but look at all the pictures. What a relief felt by all the team and the discontinuity from recent trends of us(the fans and some players) and them(the other players) to us( all of us) we are all in this together and the players showed their happiness last night.

It wasn't a great performance but too many times have I, personally walked away recently, after seeing Hibs be the better team and losing.

The better tea am scores the most goals. End of. The more entertaining team, is a different story.

Horrible season I know but it was great to see emotion on their faces last night. It will always be on ours but not necessarily the players'.

mutley
22-05-2014, 07:02 PM
I'll only feel elated after a win/draw and the final whistle on Sunday, knowing we are staying top flight . And I hope the players are feeling that way too, I'm not ring negative, just realistic, we do have our necks out in front but still not over the line yet ( is that enough cliches) but you know what I mean