PDA

View Full Version : James Collins

Onion
22-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Where does last night leave our James Collins ? Not picked for a vital match and his 18yr old replacement scores two excellent and priceless goals....

dmc1875
22-05-2014, 12:29 PM
He only didn't start because he was unwell the day before the game according to Butcher on BBC.

James still has a big part to play next season and here's hoping a good pre season means he can kick on

Cropley10
Where does last night leave our James Collins ? Not picked for a vital match and his 18yr old replacement scores two excellent and priceless goals....

Would Collins have scored either of they two?

Keith_M
With two years left on his contract, unfortunately.

Beefster
There were another six players on the bench. Why just Collins?

hibs4thecup1988
22-05-2014, 12:34 PM
So much negativity...

Collins will play most games next year and I am glad. the amount of effort he puts in is tremendous.

Fergus52
22-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Genuinely think he'll come good next year if we get the right players in

Captain Trips

As with every player the ball is always in his court, his task is to score goals on a regular basis.

NadeAteMyLunch!
Fair play to him, he looked genuinely delighted for Jason when he came off

theonlywayisup
22-05-2014, 12:40 PM
I've met Collins once and he is a nice guy. Works very hard whilst on the pitch, but it isn't working for him. Maybe a summer to re-charge the batteries, a new style of play (i.e. with wingers who get to the byeline) and a growing confidence and he could become a good player for us.

Father Ted
22-05-2014, 12:49 PM
According to what I read in a previous post when James Collins and Adam Rooney were in the same team at Swindon, Collins had the better strike rate of the 2. A better service will see him score goals.

Onion
22-05-2014, 12:55 PM
There were another six players on the bench. Why just Collins?

All the others are bit part players (except Forster) and Collins is our highest profile striker, who Butcher chose to leave out in one of our biggest games of the season. We now have a young lad who's just done what Hibs strikers have failed to do for months, and which could be worth a few £ million to the club.

You don't think James Collins will be asking himself the same question ?

Gustavo Fring
22-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Would Collins have scored either of they two?

not a chance and he probably knows it

SouthamptonHibs
22-05-2014, 01:08 PM
He only didn't start because he was unwell the day before the game according to Butcher on BBC.

James still has a big part to play next season and here's hoping a good pre season means he can kick on

I hope he gets punted in the summer. Awful first season. Due to his lack of goals we are where we are. Some of his misses have been shocking.

Anyway positive thoughts hope he scores for us on Sunday if asked to play hail hail

jacomo
22-05-2014, 01:45 PM
With two years left on his contract, unfortunately.

James Collins will be here next season. Whatever we paid for him, it was a substantial figure (by our standards) and there's no way Hibs will take a bath on him.

He's young enough to still be improving, and could "do a McKay" next season.

I think we as supporters need to back him and hope he comes good.

MrRobot
22-05-2014, 02:51 PM
If we actually played to JC's style, I am confident that he would do very well. Getting fast wingers in hitting the byline and putting in a good cross would certainly be a start.

Humping a ball up the pitch to him and then having nobody to support him if he does get on the end of it has shattered his confidence.

Fresh start for everybody that stays after pre-season. Would love Collins to do well for us.

Weststandwanab
22-05-2014, 03:03 PM

Are you serious ?

I've met Collins once and he is a nice guy. Works very hard whilst on the pitch, but it isn't working for him. Maybe a summer to re-charge the batteries, a new style of play (i.e. with wingers who get to the byeline) and a growing confidence and he could become a good player for us.
I am a nice guy but never a striker.

Stevie Reid
22-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Has been a write off this season - here's hoping for better next time round.

IFONLY
22-05-2014, 03:12 PM

What part would that be then, tea boy, ball boy etc etc

Hermit Crab
22-05-2014, 03:16 PM
I hope he gets punted in the summer. Awful first season. Due to his lack of goals we are where we are. Some of his misses have been shocking.

Anyway positive thoughts hope he scores for us on Sunday if asked to play hail hail

So was griffiths.

Gus
22-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Get a decent pre season under his belt, new players to galvanise the players TB retains & let's see how he gets on.

The negativity on here is shocking & saying it is his fault we are in the position makes me question whether you have anything credible too say.

No offence to the OP but Cummings has scored 2 goals in what.....14 appearances, hardly an amazing return either.

But one more hurdle to go on Sunday & then we have to hope that TB gets in the players he wants & can kick on

Was there threads on here slating Griffiths when he was p1sh the first season or was he immune as he was a fan?

:flag:

homielang
22-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Is this really up for debate? How many goals has Collins scored with us? I hope we keep him nailed to the bench. I only get to see matches normally from afar but was at Easter Road April 7th and Collins was mince.

Hermit Crab
22-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Is this really up for debate? How many goals has Collins scored with us? I hope we keep him nailed to the bench. I only get to see matches normally from afar but was at Easter Road April 7th and Collins was mince.

So was the rest of the team. Nail them to the bench as well?

homielang
22-05-2014, 03:25 PM
So was the rest of the team. Nail them to the bench as well?

6 Goals in 40 appearances for Hibs. Not exactly the strike rate we wanted. I'd rather see Cummings and Hefferman in.

GreenLake
22-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Fair play to him, he looked genuinely delighted for Jason when he came off

Was it Collins who jumped about celebrating when Cummings second goal went over the line? Three Hibs subs were warming up and you could see one of them celebrating wildly from the camera angle that showed the ball was a yard into the net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im4AZn-PYVQ&list=PLAmNSUlUap5ueoPKxbJb98ISBMCuAN9M2

Gus
22-05-2014, 03:28 PM
6 Goals in 40 appearances for Hibs. Not exactly the strike rate we wanted. I'd rather see Cummings and Hefferman in.

Do you think Collins would of wanted this return?

Nutmegged
22-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Collins simply doesn't get enough chances, we need to be creating 3/4/5 good chances a game for him, only when he is given good service can we properly judge him

hibsbollah
22-05-2014, 03:33 PM
If Heff and Cummings continue to play the way they did yesterday there is no way Collins will force his way back in.

Stevie Reid
22-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Even taking into account his awful run without a goal, his career strike rate is still 55 goals in 134 starts.

homielang
22-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Hey I am just talking about Sunday. Why would we mess with a line-up that produced our only win in some time. Perhaps with some new blood and talent in, Collins will get back on track.

Marty-Hibee
22-05-2014, 03:43 PM
His place just now is rightfully on the bench. Hopefully that forces him to buckle down, work his arse off in the summer and come back a new player. Whether you like it or not, he has a contract with us and I very much doubt we can/will offload him, so if he gets another shot in the team, back him.

I've been the first to criticise his ability this season, but definitely not his work rate. It might click for him over the summer. Fingers crossed it does.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-05-2014, 03:43 PM
So was griffiths.

Billy McKay also. And John Sutton when he was at Dundee.

Weststandwanab
22-05-2014, 03:44 PM

I quite like mince more than I like Collins as a striker.

Collins simply doesn't get enough chances, we need to be creating 3/4/5 good chances a game for him, only when he is given good service can we properly judge him

He has had chances - fresh air shot that would have seen us avoid the play offs - but not taken them.

Unseen work
22-05-2014, 03:46 PM
I was more suprised about handling not being in the squad at all.

With butcher rating him so highly and offering him a new deal it's odd.

IMO I think he sees him as a really good player but just inconsistent and lightweight. A pre season of bulking him up a bit and some experienced players coming in that he can learn off of (kallum higgingbottom) will see him progress well

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-05-2014, 03:48 PM
It will be quite funny if Collins starts banging them in next season and seeing all his doubters start loving him all of a sudden. Lol.

jacomo
22-05-2014, 03:51 PM
He has had chances - fresh air shot that would have seen us avoid the play offs - but not taken them.

He doesn't get enough chances though.

Clearly he's lacking confidence and feeling the pressure - he then gets one chance a game (if he's lucky) and it becomes a massive deal.

All strikers miss chances. Collins has scored goals in his career. These two facts give me some comfort.

GreenLake
22-05-2014, 03:52 PM
It will be quite funny if Collins starts banging them in next season and seeing all his doubters start loving him all of a sudden. Lol.

I'll be one of them if he does. :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
22-05-2014, 03:53 PM

Clearly he's lacking confidence and feeling the pressure - he then gets one chance a game (if he's lucky) and it becomes a massive deal.

All strikers miss chances. Collins has scored goals in his career. These two facts give me some comfort.

Well said mate.

Potty78
22-05-2014, 03:56 PM
I really want Collins to do well. Seems a likeable guy. His attitude is good and workrate can't be faulted. A good pre season behind him and hopefully he can score a few next season. He looked genuinely happy for the team last night.

number 27
22-05-2014, 03:57 PM
So was griffiths.

I think this is one of those .net myths I keep hearing about. Griffiths was not awful in his first season, it didn't go as well as could be hoped but he showed plenty of quality and potential. Collins has shown nothing at all, and yes, Billy mackay had a poor first season but as I have said before most players who look poor in their first season look poor all over again in their second one.

homielang
22-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I hope he leads the SPL in scoring next season. My only criticism is what I see on the pitch. The fact we are in a playoff at all is shocking and that should have all of the current squad under a microscope.

Weststandwanab
22-05-2014, 04:05 PM

What gives me comfort is young Cummings making his own chance and taking it followed by taking the second provided by Heff.

I'll be one of them if he does. :greengrin

I will be another.

Nutmegged
22-05-2014, 04:07 PM
I quite like mince more than I like Collins as a striker.

He hasn't had enough chances though, no-one doubts that he missed some sitters, every good goal scorer misses great chances, its the fact that they put themselves in positions to miss them that eventually sees them get their rewards.

Ally McCoist and John Robertson were two fantastic goalscorers bu they regularly missed some horrendous chances, the fact that they got continually provided helped them make a mends tho'

I don't think anyone is suggesting Collins is up there in that quality but he needs to be given far better ammunition - knowing he's only likely to get 1 chance, maybe 2 per game puts far more pressure on you.

22-05-2014, 04:14 PM
So much negativity...

Collins will play most games next year and I am glad. the amount of effort he puts in is tremendous.

He puts in effort and trys hard but he is still poor and can't score unfortunatly. He's missed some absolute sitters for us this season and has done very little to impress me tbh. I so so hope this was just an off season for him and he will prove me wrong next season and justify his 200k price tag.

silverhibee
22-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Get a decent pre season under his belt, new players to galvanise the players TB retains & let's see how he gets on.

The negativity on here is shocking & saying it is his fault we are in the position makes me question whether you have anything credible too say.

No offence to the OP but Cummings has scored 2 goals in what.....14 appearances, hardly an amazing return either.

But one more hurdle to go on Sunday & then we have to hope that TB gets in the players he wants & can kick on

Was there threads on here slating Griffiths when he was p1sh the first season or was he immune as he was a fan?

:flag:

Hate to say it Gus but Collins only has 6 goals from 40 appearances, truly shocking for our main striker this season.

Yes about Griffiths.

eggbamyasi
22-05-2014, 04:17 PM

Agree will love it . we got to give him another season with better team and a fresh start . Also these people having a constant go at him yet prasing heff ? How has no one mentioned his miss 4 yards out on wed ? Was an absolute shocker imo worse than any of collins misses . But hey people need a person to blame . For me I hope heff and collins come back next season fired up and have a cracker . Get behind our players guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

silverhibee
22-05-2014, 04:18 PM

"if"

Thecat23
22-05-2014, 04:21 PM
One of the main reasons he's hit 6 is he has had Zero support from the midfield. Long aimless balls up to him when been alone and to be honest I'm shocked he's even got 6. If played in a team who creates chances hit put them away as he's done at other teams.

Hope he stays on and proves his doubters wrong.

theonlywayisup
22-05-2014, 04:39 PM

Had to laugh at your comment on the Hamilton match thread

Let's get Cummings and Harris off both look lost

Posted at 8:10pm - 15 minutes later, what does Cummings do?

Thank goodness Terry doesn't listen to you!

:greengrin

Waxy
22-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Cummings and Heffernan made the forward line their own last night.

Beefster
22-05-2014, 05:07 PM
One of the main reasons he's hit 6 is he has had Zero support from the midfield. Long aimless balls up to him when been alone and to be honest I'm shocked he's even got 6. If played in a team who creates chances hit put them away as he's done at other teams.

Spot on.

I can't believe that, after we won last night, some posters are still putting the boot into our players and management. I thought they'd take the day off, tbh.

Cummings and Heffernan made the forward line their own last night.

They did. This season however, both of them have scored the same amount of goals combined as Collins has. All of which suggests that the problem may be bigger than just the strikers.

weonlywon6-2
22-05-2014, 05:32 PM

Im not a fan but if butcher thinks he can do a job next season then fair enough

Seveno
22-05-2014, 05:44 PM

I think some of the criticism is bang out of order. He has sweated blood for the team and we wouldn't be where we are now if some of the rest of our players had put in half his effort.

Jim44
22-05-2014, 06:03 PM

What'll be particularly funny about that? Are we meant to avoid criticism of the present in case the future brings improvement? I happen to think we are absolutely useless just now but, if/when we improve next season, I don't think my present opinion is either funny or invalid.

dmc1875
22-05-2014, 06:06 PM
What part would that be then, tea boy, ball boy etc etc

He isn't going to be going anywhere so will have to play his part.

SouthamptonHibs
22-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Had to laugh at your comment on the Hamilton match thread

Posted at 8:10pm - 15 minutes later, what does Cummings do?

Thank goodness Terry doesn't listen to you!

:greengrin

Mate it thought that post would come back and haunt me. At the time both Cummings and Harris had offered nowt and Hamilton were starting to controll the game. Delighted that Cummings came good with a zing that opened up a can of beans haha

SouthamptonHibs
22-05-2014, 06:14 PM
So was griffiths.

Good shout but can't see Collins producing the same kind if return Griffiths did in season 2. The lad misses to many sitters

Tyler Durden
22-05-2014, 06:43 PM
The Billy McKay comparison was pretty tenuous but now we're comparing Collins awful season with Griffiths first season...seriously?!

The guys been awful this year, like many of his team mates, none of us know how he will fare next year. Personally I doubt he will be here and I'd be happy with that. Butcher seems to favour a lone striker and Collins will never fill that role.

Paisley Hibby
22-05-2014, 07:33 PM

Do you honestly think that our being in the play offs is all due to Collins??????? I've heard and read some negative stuff about him but that takes the biscuit. He'll come good next season.

SouthamptonHibs
22-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Do you honestly think that our being in the play offs is all due to Collins??????? I've heard and read some negative stuff about him but that takes the biscuit. He'll come good next season.

Yip he is one of the main reasons why we are in the play offs! His sitters alone have cost us points in big games.

If Collins stays at Hibs and that's the calibre of player we want at ER expect to be in the relegation zone again next season.

I don't rate him one bit. But I hope your view is correct and he is wicked next year if Hibs decide to keep him

easty
22-05-2014, 08:11 PM
The Billy McKay comparison was pretty tenuous

How is it tenuous? It's a pretty fair comparison all things considered.

Paisley Hibby
22-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Yip he is one of the main reasons why we are in the play offs! His sitters alone have cost us points in big games.

If Collins stays at Hibs and that's the calibre of player we want at ER expect to be in the relegation zone again next season.

I don't rate him one bit. But I hope your view is correct and he is wicked next year if Hibs decide to keep him

But I thought it was all Craig Thomson's fault :wink:

SouthamptonHibs
22-05-2014, 08:35 PM
But I thought it was all Craig Thomson's fault :wink:

Craig defo had a part to play haha

Forza Fred
22-05-2014, 08:54 PM
As with every player the ball is always in his court, his task is to score goals on a regular basis.

A fair and correct assessment

eastterrace
22-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Im not a fan but if butcher thinks he can do a job next season then fair enough

yes we must give him a chance next season, but if he is still the same as this then he got to go, none o this he runs about pish.

hibee92
22-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Only 23 years old. Had a poor season no doubt but they entire squad have had a poor season. Keep him on next season IMO :aok:

Sir David Gray
22-05-2014, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't write him off completely but I would need to see a massive improvement next season for me to change my mind on him.

Tyler Durden
22-05-2014, 09:18 PM
How is it tenuous? It's a pretty fair comparison all things considered.

The suggestion is that both McKay and Collins have had poor first seasons and therefore Collins might come good in the way McKay has. The implication being that McKay signing for ICT is comparable to Hibs signing of Collins and it's understandable why JC has not done very well.

Hibs and ICT are not comparable in this scenario IMO. McKay wasn't a marquee signing, there was no great expectations and at ICT he was always going to get time.

It may not be his fault but Collins was brought in for a fee which is rare in the SPL. If Hibs didn't pay £200k for him they were certainly happy to let people believe they did. He was always going to be first choice, expectations were high and it's up to him to deliver. He's failed miserably. If he couldn't score basic sitters this year and cope with the pressure of playing for Hibs, I see no reason he will next year.

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-05-2014, 09:39 PM
I genuinely think he will come good next season. I'm not basing that on much at all in all fairness. Just a wee hunch

FromTheCapital
22-05-2014, 09:42 PM
What do people genuinely expect from Collins with the service he gets? He does something well and no one cares but as soon as he makes a mistake, there's a massive groan followed by a tirade of abuse. I think it's ****ing ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leitherhibs
22-05-2014, 09:45 PM
James collins is a player and a grafter. Hes big, strong, fairly quick and has a decent touch for a big guy. Most strikers at this level will have a bad season.

Tyler Durden
22-05-2014, 10:18 PM
What do people genuinely expect from Collins with the service he gets? He does something well and no one cares but as soon as he makes a mistake, there's a massive groan followed by a tirade of abuse. I think it's ****ing ridiculous!

When the ball lands at his feet 6 yards out to equalise in a derby, I expect him to make contact with the ball.

FromTheCapital
22-05-2014, 10:19 PM
When the ball lands at his feet 6 yards out to equalise in a derby, I expect him to make contact with the ball.

So do I! I also expect his confidence to be right on the ground. You surely can't score a hat trick against Stoke and be *****. 19 goals for Swindon so who's to say if he gets the proper service, he couldn't do that for us?

Tyler Durden
22-05-2014, 10:22 PM
So do I! I also expect his confidence to be right on the ground. You surely can't score a hat trick against Stoke and be *****. 19 goals for Swindon so who's to say if he gets the proper service, he couldn't do that for us?

It's a fair argument and only time will tell but when he has had service this year, his finishing has been poor. Would be delighted if he turned it around.

FromTheCapital
22-05-2014, 10:24 PM
It's a fair argument and only time will tell but when he has had service this year, his finishing has been poor. Would be delighted if he turned it around.

So would I, he looks like a decent guy. It's not his fault that we paid £200k for him! Would love for him to silence the critics.

southern hibby
22-05-2014, 11:11 PM
I really do feel sorry for Collins. We have used him constantly as a target man. Who has never been used as a target man before joining Hibs.

If he gets the service put into the box believe he will score 15 - 20 goals a season for us. Let's be honest here. Our service to our strikers this season has been terrible. All our strikers have had a very bad season and that's for a reason.

His work rate is first class, his first touch abysmal. He has missed several sitters this season, however a lot of this can be worked on. Someone posted 55 goals I'n 134 games that's a strike rate of a goal every 2.4 games. Good return especially after the season he's had with us and considering his age.

GGTTH

silverhibee
22-05-2014, 11:20 PM
I really do feel sorry for Collins. We have used him constantly as a target man. Who has never been used as a target man before joining Hibs.

If he gets the service put into the box believe he will score 15 - 20 goals a season for us. Let's be honest here. Our service to our strikers this season has been terrible. All our strikers have had a very bad season and that's for a reason.

His work rate is first class, his first touch abysmal. He has missed several sitters this season, however a lot of this can be worked on. Someone posted 55 goals I'n 134 games that's a strike rate of a goal every 2.4 games. Good return especially after the season he's had with us and considering his age.

GGTTH

Been like that for seasons now just not this season but it didn't stop the main strikers hitting double figures in seasons past.

Russ
22-05-2014, 11:28 PM
The suggestion is that both McKay and Collins have had poor first seasons and therefore Collins might come good in the way McKay has. The implication being that McKay signing for ICT is comparable to Hibs signing of Collins and it's understandable why JC has not done very well.

Hibs and ICT are not comparable in this scenario IMO. McKay wasn't a marquee signing, there was no great expectations and at ICT he was always going to get time.

It may not be his fault but Collins was brought in for a fee which is rare in the SPL. If Hibs didn't pay £200k for him they were certainly happy to let people believe they did. He was always going to be first choice, expectations were high and it's up to him to deliver. He's failed miserably. If he couldn't score basic sitters this year and cope with the pressure of playing for Hibs, I see no reason he will next year.

The best strikers in the world have all had a bad season in their career, Torres to name but one. No one can say for sure if the boy will come good or not, but I will trust in Terry's decision if he keeps him or not.

Shields Hibee
22-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Yet to be convinced by JC but then again he was always following a hard act in Griffiths.

£200k appears expensive for someone who still appears to be cutting it in the Scottish game. Maybe Butcher will keep him to see what he does early on and if still no sign of progress, get rid in Jan window.

southern hibby
23-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Been like that for seasons now just not this season but it didn't stop the main strikers hitting double figures in seasons past.

Agree, however how many seasons have we played just 1 up front. GGTTH.

Sunny1875
23-05-2014, 01:47 AM

:top marks

Nor does he get the right service, TB has had a poorly balanced squad he inherited. who could not or would not perform in the way he has wanted since January.
The fact that Collins was more often than not the lone striker and having balls launched forward has not helped his confidence or composure. I would imagine you could put many of the worlds 'top' strikers in that position and they would struggle. I SUPPORT the team and so wont pick out individuals but anyone who has watched us this season can see that we shipped goals because defenders were out of position, caught napping or whatever you want to call it, Midfielders lost their battles, or failed to track back. Injuries and mysterious refereeing decisions cost us too, When we lost a goal, or decision went against us the belief drained from the team in so many matches. These are the the reasons we have a game on Sunday, Threads like this serve no purpose, blaming one player for all our woes

:flag:Whoever is in the starting line up for Sunday WE ALL need to be behind the team for 90 minutes in a full Easter Road :flag:

7 Hills
23-05-2014, 05:49 AM
The lad is a good, hard working player and he will come good next season once Terry sets his team up the way he wants it! My mouth is already watering at the prospect of the two JCs up front! :flag:

Ronniekirk
23-05-2014, 06:25 AM
The lad is a good, hard working player and he will come good next season once Terry sets his team up the way he wants it! My mouth is already watering at the prospect of the two JCs up front! :flag:

I know he out scored Rooney last season so there is clearly a goalscorer in there that we have just not been getting the best out of .but for me the jury is still out as his first touch has IMO always been poor ,he struggles to go past his man with the ball at his feet and he doesn't find space in box for himself making it easy to mark , and he can't hold up play and put a pass on a plate for team mate the way Heff did for Craig against Killie when he thundered it off the bar Heff knew what he wanted to do controlled ball held up play and waited to play perfectly weighted ball into Craig's path .But ,maybe I am being harsh and in different team playing with confidence we will see he isn't just a hard worker .
Has been at his best running on to crosses with power and glancing headers at goal but we haven't been able to get players wide and provide that type of service

Dashing Bob S
23-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Collins is one of the many Hibs players I wouldn't trust not to turn good as soon as he leaves us.

Assuming we don't blow it on Sunday (and I still believe that this Hibs team have the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory) then Butcher, Malpas, Marsella, Leanne and co have some major thinking to do as to how they change the culture of this club and make it about football again, because for the last 5 years its been about everything but that.

Collin's strengths and weaknesses have been well documented on here, and I don't propose to reiterate them, but I will say that there are others ahead of him in the queue for their P45's. Therefore I hope that Butcher's overhaul will be rigorous and systematic, and not simply about chopping players who've been scapegoated by the boy-boo's for ills that precede them.

silverhibee
23-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Agree, however how many seasons have we played just 1 up front. GGTTH.

Griffiths was played up front on his own and done okay.

Onion
23-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Griffiths was played up front on his own and done okay.

Done OK.
Master of the understatement :)