PDA

View Full Version : Marathon Hibees

DarrenSQH
22-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Just wondering how many Hibees are running the marathon before the game on sunday?

Me and the Dad are running in it. It starts at 10am so im hoping to run about 4 hours and then hurry back from Musselburgh to Easter road in time for kick off. Not sure how i will be able to cope with the stairs and nerves of a playoff game but gonna try.

Good luck to any fellow Hibees that are running too.

(running for mcmillan cancer support, my just giving page is www.justgiving.com/darrenmclennan2014 if anyone wants to donate. GGTTH)

priorparkhibby
22-05-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm running too,hoping for 3hr 45m which should give me plenty time to get back into Edinburgh for the game

HH81
22-05-2014, 10:38 AM
I have ran one in the past in Jersey, never again.

Good luck though :thumbsup:

hibbydog
22-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Just wondering how many Hibees are running the marathon before the game on sunday?

Me and the Dad are running in it. It starts at 10am so im hoping to run about 4 hours and then hurry back from Musselburgh to Easter road in time for kick off. Not sure how i will be able to cope with the stairs and nerves of a playoff game but gonna try.

Good luck to any fellow Hibees that are running too.

(running for mcmillan cancer support, my just giving page is www.justgiving.com/darrenmclennan2014 if anyone wants to donate. GGTTH)

I'm doing the half mate. 8 am start so will be fine for the game (unless I'm playing)

Wont be wearing the jersey though. Once went for a long run in a hibs strip and discoverd that the badge sits right on yer nipple. Not good.

Anyways, best of luck.

mutley
22-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Im doing the Half too ( I know what you mean about the badge on the jersey!.... joggers nipple bloody hurts)I'm running for Poppy Scotland so will be in one of their red running vests with Black Hibs shorts

Hibby Cam
22-05-2014, 09:18 PM
im doing the marathon but gave my season tickets to my son and his mate cos im getting drunk when im finished just like I did in my previous 10

DarrenSQH
23-05-2014, 01:32 PM
im doing the marathon but gave my season tickets to my son and his mate cos im getting drunk when im finished just like I did in my previous 10

Good effort! I normally fall asleep around 7pm after about 1 beer im that knackered after the run.