PDA

View Full Version : Now I have got over the shock

VPHIBEE
22-05-2014, 05:56 AM
Now I have got over the shock, and am starting to feel excited. I don't know if it was only me, but I felt more shocked, than the elation I should have felt at the final whistle. I think it must be a hangover from turning up to watch us in a big occasion and walking away disappointed time after time.

i don't think we played brilliantly last night, but what a result. I had almost resigned myself (although kept that to myself) to us going down, now there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Well done to the Hibbys in Hamilton last night, the atmosphere was magic.

i am not counting my chickens just yet, as we need another performance on Sunday. But I am feeling more optimistic now.

It it has been torture listening to them gloating about us going down with them.

Come on the Hibees get it done on Sunday!

Weststandwanab
22-05-2014, 06:24 AM
I agree with all that.

Well done to the team and a special mention to the travelling fans.

Come on hibs one more final push on Sunday.

erin go bragh
22-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Last night was all about the result . Couldn't give a monkeys about the performance tbh . Fans were brilliant . Only regret was having jagger bombs and skitttle shots last orders when i got back to the boozer . Rough as is an understatement .
What a brilliant night tho . Hibs really have to look at making the ff lower a standing /singing section .

Ggtth