PDA

View Full Version : Boots

AngusHibby
21-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Couldn't help but notice Maybury's all black boots. Took me back to when boots were fairly normal. What were your favourite boots as a kid? Got to be black and red preds for me

Mon Dieu4
21-05-2014, 10:28 PM
There are only two sets of boots i entertain, Adidas Copa Mundial or Puma King, you shouldn't be allowed to wear coloured boots til you achieve something, i don't mind Zidane wearing gold but centre halfs etc doing it gives me the rage

Pretty Boy
21-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Always Copa Mundials for mouldies. Would have been World Cups for studs but they are narrower than the Copas so don't fit me.

Usually Puma Kings for me although I have flirted with Preds now and then including a white and blue pair fairly recently.

Worst choice had to be a pair of Silver Reeboks in the early noughties that Ryan Giggs advertised. Total fashion disaster.

Mixu62
21-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Always preferred Adidas. Convinced myself it was easier to get curl on the ball due to the stripes on the instep!!

LaMotta
21-05-2014, 10:57 PM
First version of Adipures and Adipure Iv's were superb boots. Also Adidas7406, released for the 2006 world cup. All black and all classics.

I notice Maybury had been wearing the new Adipures with the illuminous yellow heels and black fronts recently.

It is dissapointing to see some of the horrendous orange and yellow boots paraded at Easter Road these days ( normally Nike), they simply don't go with the famous green and white :greengrin

edinburghhibee
21-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Always Copa Mundials for mouldies. Would have been World Cups for studs but they are narrower than the Copas so don't fit me. Usually Puma Kings for me although I have flirted with Preds now and then including a white and blue pair fairly recently. Worst choice had to be a pair of Silver Reeboks in the early noughties that Ryan Giggs advertised. Total fashion disaster.

I was trendy when I played with Falkirk I had the white and blue preds with beckhams fingerprint on them even got my name sown into the tongue... How cool was I???? :D