PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Tonight Hibs

hibee04
21-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Congraulations boys u deverse that result tonight first half we were neveroy but after Jason's goal we turned on the hibs way ?

:tbgwa: :thumbsup: :flag: :aok::jmcp:

So what do we do now do we go at them at Easter Road or Defend like mad ???

Captain Trips
21-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Congraulations boys u deverse that result tonight first half we were neveroy but after Jason's goal we turned on the hibs way ?

So what do we do now do we go at them at Easter Road or Defend like mad ???

Difficult one but a good conundrum to be in. I would be looking to take it right back to them. They are starting a match with conditions and they need 3 goals so they have to go for it.

I wouldn't let them I would try and end it early doors.

eastterrace
21-05-2014, 09:36 PM
yes we are staying up and we wont see that mob along at gorgi for a few years at least,maybe longer than that i hope. also hope they enjoy down there playing pish like hamilton and cowdenbeath.

Borderhibbie76
22-05-2014, 12:10 AM
TB said post match we start Sunday as uf it s 0 0 so sounds to me like we go for the jugular early doors. A hibs goal in first ten mins would be ideal and get ER absolutely rocking!! Come on hibees finish the job!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

dmc1875
22-05-2014, 12:13 AM
I think we are better to start as if its 0-0 as the thought of Hibs defending for 90 minutes scares me!

There should be a lot more space for us to hit them on the counter with though on Sunday and the Hamilton defence doesn't look up to much

Saorsa
22-05-2014, 12:15 AM

So what do we do now do we go at them at Easter Road or Defend like mad ???Great by the lads tonight :agree: need tae make sure on sunday though, it winnae be finished for them yet ' mon the Hibs :flag:

hibee04
22-05-2014, 12:42 AM
thanks for replys hibee family , The tie now in our hands , 2-0 all we need to do is do what did this evening but no panic and play to a full house Easter Road Stadium full with Green and White before kick-off

who tonight thought Nelson , Craig , and cummings and stevenson and Heffernan Williams were outstanding tonight after how they were in the Kille game ?

i thought they played well tonight they looked like wanted to try and no play silly passes up field ?

:tbgwa: :jmcp: :flag: :hibees from follow hibbe : Ian

edinburghhibee
22-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Don't get me wrong delighted with the result and delighted to see wee Jason score but let's not kid ourselves. this tie isn't over.

The next goal is crucial if we get it we can relax a bit and play without pressure, however if they come flying out the traps and score early doors we are in for a nervous afternoon.

Lots of positives tonight tho something we haven't seen in a long time but it's only a job half done.

Baader
22-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Play like that and we'll be okay. We looked more composed tonight. The boys done well. Keep it smart second leg - don't concede first and then go into panic mode. Grab that opening goal and we can all enjoy it!

Long Time Hibee
22-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Yes, definitely only job half done. TB said we start on Sunday 0-0 and I would agree. Keep it tight but try and kill them off as early as poss. The defence were decent tonight but Alan may struggle playing 2 games back to back so maybe bring Jordan in at RB? Scott works his socks off and was unlucky not to score. Sam seems to also be struggling a little so maybe drop him to the bench and bring Thommo in and also Paul for Alex. Definitely Heff and Jason up front again. Fingers crossed we get the job done. GGTTH

NatureBoy
22-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Brilliant result which I genuinely never saw coming, over the moon!

We can't afford to get complacent, Hamilton will still be very dangerous especially if they score first. We need to keep it tight and hopefully chances appear on the counter attack.

22-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Better result than I expected so absolutely delighted. Well done boys, a great start and hopefully a big confidence booster going into the second leg!

Important that we don't become complacent though and sit back believing the job is all done and dusted. Put them on the back foot again and if we can get an early goal on Sunday we will be cruising.

erskine-hibby
22-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Don't think, with our defence, that it would be prudent to defend for 90 minutes. I hope we start with 2 up front again and put them on the back foot from the first whistle. An early goal from us would "probably" kill off the tie and that is what we should be aiming for.