PDA

View Full Version : Waxy

spike220
21-05-2014, 08:52 PM
You deserve your own thread. Well done you saw your chance and took it. Many would have wilted given our poor run of form, but you stood up and were a real legend today.

A Hibs net legend!

strummbo
21-05-2014, 08:54 PM
played a blinder....

hibby67
21-05-2014, 08:56 PM
only one person starting the match thread on sunday...:agree:

bawheid
21-05-2014, 09:03 PM
I'd get him signed up on a long term contract pronto.

Tinribs
21-05-2014, 09:04 PM
I'd get him signed up on a long term contract pronto.

Petrie!!:grr:

Waxy
21-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Thanks lads.We had to grasp the moment, and we did.
We are nearly there.

spike220
29-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Sorry Waxy, you must join me now, you must be banished to the wilderness and banned from starting match day threads. I feel your pain and know what it is like to mess up on the big occasion. Although many may argue your crime was not as bad as mine.

Waxy
29-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Sorry Waxy, you must join me now, you must be banished to the wilderness and banned from starting match day threads. I feel your pain and know what it is like to mess up on the big occasion. Although many may argue your crime was not as bad as mine.What was your crime? You didn't start a certain big derby match thread did you? If i'd been a minute later Edinmike would have got in before me. Doubt i'll live it down but i've taken a bullet for the lads.

spike220
29-05-2014, 12:53 PM
What was your crime? You didn't start a certain big derby match thread did you? If i'd been a minute later Edinmike would have got in before me. Doubt i'll live it down but i've taken a bullet for the lads.

Yes a certain SC Final derby match, that we don't talk about anymore. Similar to you I started the semi thread prior to that and then my luck ran out. I wonder how long before I can come out of the wilderness and have another bash at it, I mean I am prepared to start back small, perhaps with a championship match versus QoS or the like.

No you wont ever live it down. your only hope is to start a match day thread for a really important game and win it. But I cant see folk letting you have another go.